Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAC POWR Grades
- PAC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.81% of US stocks.
- PAC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- PAC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.73% of US stocks).
PAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAC is currently 1.33, higher than just 4.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Pacific Airport Group's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Pacific Airport Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -108.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pacific Airport Group are OMAB, NOMD, TRMD, MDU, and SSRM.
- PAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pacific Airport Group's official web site, go to www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx.
PAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.28||52-week high||$118.80|
|Prev. close||$110.71||52-week low||$55.15|
|Day high||$114.28||Avg. volume||66,210|
|50-day MA||$107.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.34||Market Cap||6.41B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico operates 12 airports throughout Mexico's Pacific region, including the major cities of Guadalajara and Tijuana, the four tourist destinations of Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, La Paz and Manzanillo, and six other mid-sized cities: Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Morelia, Aguascalientes, Mexicali and Los Mochis. The company was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Guadalajara, Mexico.
PAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pacific Airport Group. To summarize, we found that Pacific Airport Group ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Pacific Airport Group ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 91.75% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is -0.24% -- higher than merely 7.48% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 11.7% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAC Social Stream
Latest PAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacific Airport Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAC as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Announces Payment Date for Capital Stock Reduction Approved at the General Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (the “Company” or “GAP”) announces that on May 28, 2021 it will be made the capital reduction payment approved at the General Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting held on April 27, 2021. The capital reduction payment will be in accordance with the second resolution approved during the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting and is equivalent to Ps. 3.8230950615 for each outstanding share. The capital reduction payment corresponds to the thirty such payment. Company Description: Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (GAP) operates 12 airports throughout Mexico’s Pacific region, including the major cities of Guadalajara and Tijuana, the four tourist destinatio...
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Announces Issuance of Bond Certificates in Mexico For Ps. 4.5 Billion
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (the “Company” or “GAP”) announced today that it successfully completed the issuance of 45 million long-term bond certificates in Mexico (Certificados Bursátiles) at a nominal value of Ps. 100 each (One hundred pesos 00/100), for a total value of Ps. 4.5 billion, issued jointly. The amount of the issuance was up to Ps. 3.0 billion with a greenshoe option of up to 50%, which was reached at the closing of the issuance. The bond certificates were issued in accordance with the following terms: 25 million 4-year bond certificates were issued under the ticker symbol “GAP21”, at a nominal value of Ps. 100 (One hundred pesos 00/100) each, for a total value of Ps.2.5 bill...
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico ([[PAC]] +0.6%) reports April terminal traffic at the company's 14 airports rose 844.8% Y/Y.Domestic passenger traffic increased by 654.1% Y/Y and international passenger traffic expanded by 1601.1% Y/Y.Traffic dropped 19.4% as compared to April 2019....
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (PAC) CEO Raul Revuelta on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (PAC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Maria Barona - Investor Relations Raul Revuelta - Chief Executive Officer Saul Villarreal - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Alejandro Zamacona - Credit Suisse Pablo Monsivais - Barclays...
DPSGY vs. PAC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
PAC Price Returns