Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.42% of US stocks.
- PAC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PAC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PACIFIC AIRPORT GROUP is higher than merely 3.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PACIFIC AIRPORT GROUP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PAC is more volatile than just 6.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACIFIC AIRPORT GROUP are OGE, UTL, CEA, NOMD, and TAC.
- Visit PAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx.
PAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.78||52-week high||$167.24|
|Prev. close||$131.71||52-week low||$112.88|
|Day high||$132.90||Avg. volume||53,052|
|50-day MA||$142.31||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$142.48||Market Cap||6.47B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico operates 12 airports throughout Mexico's Pacific region, including the major cities of Guadalajara and Tijuana, the four tourist destinations of Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, La Paz and Manzanillo, and six other mid-sized cities: Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Morelia, Aguascalientes, Mexicali and Los Mochis. The company was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAC Social Stream
Latest PAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACIFIC AIRPORT GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAC as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Announces Issuance of Sustainability-Linked Bond Certificates in Mexico for Ps. 2.8 Billion
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (the “Company” or “GAP”) announced today that it successfully completed the issuance of 27,575,876 long-term bond certificates in Mexico (Certificados Bursátiles) at a nominal value of Ps. 100 each (One hundred pesos 00/100), for a total value of Ps. 2,757,587,600 (Two billion seven hundred fifty-seven million five hundred eighty-seven thousand six hundred pesos 00/100
TFII vs. PAC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here is how Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (PAC) and Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Reports in August 2022 a Passenger Traffic Increase of 22.5% Compared to 2019 (Increase of 24.9% Compared to 2021)
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Sept. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) announces preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of August 2022, which includes comparisons with the 2019 and 2021 figures to facilitate the reading and understanding of the passenger traffic trend. For August 2022, the total number of terminal passengers at GAP’s 12 Mexican airports increased by 19.8%, compared to the same
DSDVY vs. PAC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
PAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|