Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAC POWR Grades
- PAC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAC is currently 1.35, higher than just 4.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Pacific Airport Group's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PAC comes in at -106.52% -- higher than that of just 2.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pacific Airport Group, a group of peers worth examining would be OMAB, TRMD, CUZ, NFG, and PPC.
- Visit PAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx.
PAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.56||52-week high||$118.80|
|Prev. close||$115.84||52-week low||$63.72|
|Day high||$115.45||Avg. volume||70,789|
|50-day MA||$109.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.41||Market Cap||5.86B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico operates 12 airports throughout Mexico's Pacific region, including the major cities of Guadalajara and Tijuana, the four tourist destinations of Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, La Paz and Manzanillo, and six other mid-sized cities: Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Morelia, Aguascalientes, Mexicali and Los Mochis. The company was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Guadalajara, Mexico.
PAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PAC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pacific Airport Group ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pacific Airport Group, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Its equity weight surpasses that of 93.18% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.01 years, is -0.24% -- higher than just 6.84% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 10.73% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAC Social Stream
Latest PAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacific Airport Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAC as an investment opportunity.
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) announced the following: Pursuant to a resolution adopted by our Board of Directors on July 28, 2021, and in accordance with Articles 180, 181, 182 and other applicable articles of Mexico’s General Commercial Corporations Law and Article 35 of the Company’s by-laws, Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., invites its shareholders to the
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (PAC) CEO Raul Revuelta on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (PAC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 30, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Paulina Sánchez - IR Officer Raul Revuelta - CEO Saul Villarreal - CFO Alejandra Soto - IRO Conference Call Participants Pablo Monsivais - Barclays Bank Javier Gayol - GBM Alejandro...
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 (2Q21) (at the end of this report, tables are presented of passenger traffic and consolidated results for 2021 compared to 2019, in order to illustrate the recovery of our financial results and their trend). Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico (PAC) reports terminal traffic at the company's 14 airports increased by 319.6% in June.Domestic passenger traffic grew by 226.5% Y/Y and international passenger traffic expanded by 552.3% Y/Y.Number of seats available rose 98.3% for the month.The company's load factor was 82.9% vs. 38.9% in June 2020....
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico Reports in June 2021 a Passenger Traffic Decrease of 2.7% Compared to 2019 (Increase of 319.6% Compared to 2020)
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (the Company or GAP) announces preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of June 2021, which includes comparisons with the 2019 and 2020 figures to facilitate the reading and understanding of the passenger traffic trend.
PAC Price Returns