Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAC POWR Grades
- PAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PAC is currently 1.86, higher than only 5.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Pacific Airport Group's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Pacific Airport Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -77.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pacific Airport Group, a group of peers worth examining would be VNOM, TAC, UTL, KNOP, and SB.
- PAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pacific Airport Group's official web site, go to www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx.
PAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.57||52-week high||$167.24|
|Prev. close||$145.45||52-week low||$103.70|
|Day high||$147.77||Avg. volume||57,688|
|50-day MA||$147.62||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$132.89||Market Cap||7.51B|
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico S.A.B. de C.V. ADR (PAC) Company Bio
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico operates 12 airports throughout Mexico's Pacific region, including the major cities of Guadalajara and Tijuana, the four tourist destinations of Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, La Paz and Manzanillo, and six other mid-sized cities: Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Morelia, Aguascalientes, Mexicali and Los Mochis. The company was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAC Social Stream
Latest PAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacific Airport Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAC as an investment opportunity.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (PAC) CEO Raul Revuelta on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (PAC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Maria Barona - IR Raul Revuelta - CEO Saul Villarreal - CFO Alejandra Soto - IRO Conference Call Participants Guilherme Mendes - JPMorgan Pablo Monsivais - Barclays Alan Macias...
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico press release (NYSE:PAC): Q4 net income of Ps.1,802.43B Revenue of Ps.5.19B (+121.8% Y/Y). The Company generated positive EBITDA of Ps.3,255.0M, 84.2% over 4Q20. In 4Q21, operating activities continued generating positive cash flow from operating activities for Ps.3,524.5M. The Company reported a financial position of cash and cash...
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 (4Q21) (passenger traffic and consolidated results tables for 2021 compared to 2019, in order to illustrate the recovery of these metrics and their trend, are set forth at the end of this report). Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with Interna
Inflation and rising interest rates have caused a massive market rotation.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico Reports in January 2022 a Passenger Traffic Increase of 0.1% Compared to 2019 (Increase of 56.6% Compared to 2021)
GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) announces preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of January 2022, which includes comparisons with the 2019 and 2021 figures to facilitate the reading and understanding of the passenger traffic trend. For January 2022, the total number of terminal passengers at GAP’s 12 Mexican airports increased by 2.3%, compared to the same
PAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|