PacWest Bancorp (PACW): Price and Financial Metrics
PACW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$30.07|
|Prev. close||$7.76||52-week low||$2.48|
|Day high||$8.12||Avg. volume||14,750,868|
|50-day MA||$8.29||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$13.50||Market Cap||937.68M|
PACW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACW POWR Grades
- PACW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.64% of US stocks.
- PACW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 120 days.
- PACW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PACW Stock Summary
- PACW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.26 -- higher than merely 3.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PACW is more volatile than 95.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PACW comes in at -515.23% -- higher than that of just 1.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACWEST BANCORP are TIPT, CAKE, PTEN, MTDR, and TEO.
- PACW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PACWEST BANCORP's official web site, go to www.pacwestbancorp.com.
PACW Valuation Summary
- PACW's price/earnings ratio is -0.8; this is 108.42% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PACW's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PACW.
PACW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 238.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -416.44%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 106.5%.
The table below shows PACW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PACW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PACW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.38% of graded US stocks.
- PACW's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 189th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, CATY, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PACW.
The table below shows PACW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Company Bio
PacWest Bancorp provides commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small to mid-sized businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
PACW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACW Latest Social Stream
View Full PACW Social Stream
Latest PACW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACWEST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACW as an investment opportunity.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
Kevin O'Leary's nickname is Mr. Wonderful. O'Leary spoke recently on Fox Business about one particular area in which he is decidedly bearish. The Shark Tank star thinks stocks like these could be in dire trouble.
CEO David Michery has used every trick in the book to get shareholders to buy more MULN stock.
PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) saw its stock price fall 14.6% in August, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The major market indexes were all down in August as the S&P 500 fell 1.6%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 2.4%, and the Nasdaq Composite plunged 1.7% last month. PacWest, based in Beverly Hills, California, is the 52nd-largest U.S. bank, with roughly $38.2 billion in assets as of June 30.
Following reports that the Los Angeles bank was considering strategic options, its deposits fell by $1.7 billion in two days, according to a securities filing. The disclosures shed new light on PacWest's predicament before its merger agreement with Banc of California.
PACW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|