PacWest Bancorp (PACW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PACW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PACW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.62% of US stocks.
- PACW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PACW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PACW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.79, PACWEST BANCORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 204.78%, PACWEST BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.41% of about US stocks.
- PACWEST BANCORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -145.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACWEST BANCORP are FSBC, EFSC, AMTB, FMNB, and SFNC.
- Visit PACW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacwestbancorp.com.
PACW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PACW's price/sales ratio is 68% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- PACW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PACW.
PACW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 238.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -416.44%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 106.5%.
The table below shows PACW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PACW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PACW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.38% of graded US stocks.
- PACW's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 189th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, CATY, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PACW.
The table below shows PACW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PACW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PACW, see our PACW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$49.95||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
PACW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.88||52-week high||$46.50|
|Prev. close||$9.55||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$10.51||Avg. volume||11,006,565|
|50-day MA||$23.04||Dividend yield||10.81%|
|200-day MA||$25.00||Market Cap||1.17B|
PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Company Bio
PacWest Bancorp provides commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small to mid-sized businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PACW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACW Latest Social Stream
View Full PACW Social Stream
Latest PACW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACWEST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACW as an investment opportunity.
PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ:PACW) Analysts Are Reducing Their Forecasts For This Year
One thing we could say about the analysts on PacWest Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PACW ) - they aren't optimistic, having just made...
Oil down, shredding weekly gain, as banking crisis again rears ugly head
The crisis is particularly significant to oil and other commodities, which depend heavily on banks to provide liquidity.
First Republic, Deutsche Bank, Chevon, Block fall premarket; Regeneron rises
By Peter Nurse
Bank Stocks Are Trading Like It’s the Pandemic. What’s Next.
The SPDR S&P Bank exchange-traded fund has been flatlining near the level it reached in November 2020, early in the pandemic.
Regional Bank Stocks Rebound. First Republic, PacWest, and Others to Watch.
Regional bank stocks are on edge right now, and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen's comments about deposits were enough to fray investors' nerves a little more.
PACW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PACWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pacwest Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacwest Bancorp (PACW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...