PacWest Bancorp (PACW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PACW POWR Grades
- PACW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PACW is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PACW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25% of US stocks).
PACW Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.07 for PACWEST BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 91.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 182.79%, PACWEST BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.64% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PACW comes in at -53.02% -- higher than that of only 10.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACWEST BANCORP are TBBK, BWB, VBTX, BUSE, and ISTR.
- PACW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PACWEST BANCORP's official web site, go to www.pacwestbancorp.com.
PACW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PACW's price/sales ratio is 81.82% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, PACW's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PACW.
PACW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.69%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.4%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.3%.
The table below shows PACW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PACW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PACW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.38% of graded US stocks.
- PACW's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 189th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, CATY, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PACW.
The table below shows PACW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PACW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PACW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.62||52-week high||$51.81|
|Prev. close||$23.13||52-week low||$22.26|
|Day high||$24.62||Avg. volume||1,175,152|
|50-day MA||$26.65||Dividend yield||4.32%|
|200-day MA||$35.72||Market Cap||2.90B|
PacWest Bancorp (PACW) Company Bio
PacWest Bancorp provides commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small to mid-sized businesses in the United States. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PACW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PACW Latest Social Stream
View Full PACW Social Stream
Latest PACW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACWEST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PACW as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq: PACW) (the “Company”) will report its financial results for the quarter and year-to-date period ended September 30, 2022 after the close of the stock market on Wednesday, October 19, 2022. The Company will file its quarterly financial results with the SEC via Form 8-K and issue a press release via newswire, which will also be posted on the SEC Filings section of its website at www.pacwestbancorp.com. Management will host a
In this piece, we will look at the top 10 stock picks of Amy Minella’s Cardinal Capital. If you want to skip the hedge fund introduction and jump directly to the top 5 stocks in the list, then look at the Top 5 Stock Picks of Amy Minella’s Cardinal Capital. Since 1995, Cardinal Capital Management […]
PacWest Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PACW ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
PacWest Bancorp's ( NASDAQ:PACW ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.25 per share on 31st of August. This...
Every investor in PacWest Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PACW ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Generally...
PACW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|