Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAGP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PAGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.77% of US stocks.
- PAGP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- PAGP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PAGP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAGP is 21.19 -- better than 98.77% of US stocks.
- PAGP's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PAGP has reported earnings growth of -1,000%, putting it ahead of merely 1.8% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Plains Gp Holdings Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be NVGS, TTM, HPP, IRDM, and XEC.
- PAGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plains Gp Holdings Lp's official web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PAGP's price/sales ratio is 93.33% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- PAGP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1927.7 over the prior 96 months.
- PAGP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAGP.
PAGP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.54%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.81%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1080%.
The table below shows PAGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.04% of graded US stocks.
- PAGP's asset turnover comes in at 1.145 -- ranking 26th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- PAA, NSC, and CSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAGP.
The table below shows PAGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.15||52-week high||$12.95|
|Prev. close||$10.49||52-week low||$5.45|
|Day high||$10.55||Avg. volume||2,592,273|
|50-day MA||$10.33||Dividend yield||7.09%|
|200-day MA||$10.02||Market Cap||1.97B|
Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP) Company Bio
Plains GP Holdings LP owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGP Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGP Social Stream
Latest PAGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plains Gp Holdings Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGP as an investment opportunity.
ARCE, NSSC, PAGP, TRIL, and VALE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 15, 2021.
HOUSTON, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plains All American Pipeline and Plains GP Holdings (Nasdaq: PAA & PAGP) (collectively, “Plains”) today announced that PAA has renewed and extended its two credit facilities (the “Facilities”). The renewed and extended Facilities have an aggregate initial borrowing capacity of $2.7 billion and initial maturities in 2024 and 2026, replacing the previous facilities that were scheduled to mature in 2022 and 2024, respectively. “Renewal and extension of the
HOUSTON, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. and Plains GP Holdings (Nasdaq: PAA & PAGP) (collectively, “Plains”) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved amendments to the underlying governance arrangements for Plains that eliminate all previously negotiated “director designation” rights and require that all Directors be subject to public election. The amendments, which have also been approved by Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (“Kayne Ande
PAGP earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
HOUSTON Plains GP Holdings LP (PAGP) on Tuesday reported a second-quarter loss of $69 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier. The Houston-based company said it had a loss of 35 cents per share. The results fell short of Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed 
PAGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|