Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAGP POWR Grades
- PAGP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAGP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PAGP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.16% of US stocks).
PAGP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAGP is 27.45 -- better than 99.03% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, Plains Gp Holdings Lp has a higher such ratio than merely 0.33% of stocks in our set.
- PAGP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Plains Gp Holdings Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be PARR, SUN, ARKO, GLP, and MUSA.
- Visit PAGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PAGP's price/sales ratio is 93.33% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- PAGP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1927.7 over the prior 96 months.
- PAGP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAGP.
PAGP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.41%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.06%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.85%.
The table below shows PAGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.16% of graded US stocks.
- PAGP's asset turnover comes in at 1.145 -- ranking 26th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- PAA, OMEX, and SMHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAGP.
The table below shows PAGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.08||52-week high||$12.95|
|Prev. close||$11.81||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$12.18||Avg. volume||3,125,919|
|50-day MA||$11.61||Dividend yield||7.2%|
|200-day MA||$11.06||Market Cap||2.35B|
Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP) Company Bio
Plains GP Holdings LP owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGP Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGP Social Stream
Latest PAGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plains Gp Holdings Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGP as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: KB Home, Plains GP Holdings, L.P., GMS Inc. , MarineMax, Inc. and Hillenbrand, Inc
KB Home, Plains GP Holdings, L.P., GMS Inc. , MarineMax, Inc. and Hillenbrand, Inc are highlighted in this Screen of the Week Article.
The mean of analysts' price targets for Plains GP (PAGP) points to a 40.5% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
We have screened bargain stocks KBH, PAGP, GMS, HZO and HI based on EV-to-EBITDA ratio, which offers a clearer picture of valuation and earnings potential.
Plains GP (PAGP) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Plains GP Holdings L.P. (NASDAQ:PAGP)’s traded shares stood at 3.21 million during the latest session, with the company’s beta value hitting 1.86. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $11.84, to imply a decrease of -4.28% or -$0.53 in intraday trading. The PAGP share’s 52-week high remains $12.95, putting it -9.37% down since … Plains GP Holdings L.P. (NASDAQ: PAGP): Can The Stock Still Lose Despite An 21.99% YTD Gain? Read More »
PAGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|