Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAGP POWR Grades
- PAGP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- PAGP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PAGP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.81% of US stocks).
PAGP Stock Summary
- PLAINS GP HOLDINGS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, PLAINS GP HOLDINGS LP has a higher such ratio than merely 0.73% of stocks in our set.
- PAGP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAGP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUN, BKD, ENR, ARKO, and PARR.
- PAGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLAINS GP HOLDINGS LP's official web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAGP Valuation Summary
- PAGP's price/earnings ratio is 12; this is 29.03% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 111 months, PAGP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAGP.
PAGP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.24%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.78%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -522.34%.
The table below shows PAGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.16% of graded US stocks.
- PAGP's asset turnover comes in at 1.145 -- ranking 26th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- PAA, OMEX, and SMHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAGP.
The table below shows PAGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.08||52-week high||$13.38|
|Prev. close||$12.73||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$13.10||Avg. volume||2,870,213|
|50-day MA||$12.26||Dividend yield||6.83%|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||2.54B|
Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP) Company Bio
Plains GP Holdings LP owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGP Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGP Social Stream
Latest PAGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAINS GP HOLDINGS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGP as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: CH Robinson (CHRW), Aptiv (APTV) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Industrial Goods sector with new ratings on CH Robinson (CHRW – Research Report), Aptiv (APTV – Research Report) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP – Research Report). CH Robinson (CHRW) Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker maintained a Sell rating on CH Robinson today and set a price target of $66.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $89.17, close to its 52-week low of $86.57. According to TipRanks.
Plains All American Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Results, Increases 2022 Guidance and Announces Multi-Year Capital Allocation Framework
HOUSTON, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (Nasdaq: PAA) and Plains GP Holdings (Nasdaq: PAGP) today reported third-quarter 2022 results and provided the following highlights and increase to 2022 guidance: Third-quarter Net income attributable to PAA of $384 million and Net cash provided by operating activities of $941 million Delivered strong third-quarter Adjusted EBITDA attributable to PAA of $623 million Increased guidance for full-year 2022 Adjusted EBITDA
HOUSTON, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Western Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: WES) (“WES”), Enbridge Inc. (TSX: ENB) (NYSE: ENB) (“Enbridge”), and Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. and Plains GP Holdings (Nasdaq: PAA, PAGP) (“Plains”), today announced that certain of their subsidiaries closed a transaction whereby Enbridge and Plains purchased WES’s 15% interest in Cactus II Pipeline, LLC (“Cactus II”) for an aggregate amount of $265 million. Enbridge acquired 10% and Plains acquired 5% of C
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Lam Research (LRCX) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Lam Research (LRCX – Research Report) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Lam Research (LRCX) Morgan Stanley analyst Joseph Moore maintained a Buy rating on Lam Research today and set a price target of $404.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $351.65, close to its 52-week low of $299.59. According to TipRanks.
PAGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|