Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP): Price and Financial Metrics
PAGP Stock Summary
- Plains Gp Holdings Lp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.07% of US listed stocks.
- PAGP's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.04% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.46 for Plains Gp Holdings Lp; that's greater than it is for 97.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plains Gp Holdings Lp are AAT, AT, DISCA, CNBKA, and TSQ.
- Visit PAGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.66||52-week high||$14.43|
|Prev. close||$9.38||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$9.69||Avg. volume||3,153,412|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||7.68%|
|200-day MA||$8.40||Market Cap||1.81B|
Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP) Company Bio
Plains GP Holdings LP owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PAGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PAGP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Plains Gp Holdings Lp ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 5125.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Plains Gp Holdings Lp, consider:
- 13% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.54% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Plains Gp Holdings Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.35. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 23.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 94.58% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGP Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGP Social Stream
Latest PAGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plains Gp Holdings Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGP as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In connection with the company’s long-term succession plans, Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (Nasdaq: PAA) and Plains GP Holdings (Nasdaq: PAGP) announced that effective today, its Board of Directors has approved the appointment of Jeremy Goebel to an expanded role of Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer. “We are pleased to announce Jeremy’s expanded role as EVP & Chief Commercial Officer,” stated Willie Chiang, Chairman and CEO of Plains. “Jeremy has played a critical leadership role in strategic planning, fundamental and commercial analysis, acquisitions and divestitures, and developing long-term strategic customer relationships. As a member of our Executive Committee for the past two years, Jeremy’s contributions have be...
Dividend-paying stocks help to balance the risk in the rest of your portfolio.
The following slide deck was published by Plains GP Holdings, L.P. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for February 12th
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Buy Rating for Plains GP Holdings
PAGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PAGPWant to see what other sources are saying about Plains Gp Holdings Lp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!