Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAGP POWR Grades
- PAGP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAGP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- PAGP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PAGP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAGP is 15.37 -- better than 98.09% of US stocks.
- PAGP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than merely 0% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PAGP's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plains Gp Holdings Lp are AXL, BBU, IGT, ADS, and TK.
- Visit PAGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.94||52-week high||$12.90|
|Prev. close||$10.05||52-week low||$5.45|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||2,951,186|
|50-day MA||$9.52||Dividend yield||7.24%|
|200-day MA||$8.41||Market Cap||1.93B|
Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP) Company Bio
Plains GP Holdings LP owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PAGP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Plains Gp Holdings Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Plains Gp Holdings Lp ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3804% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Plains Gp Holdings Lp, consider:
- 18% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.15% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Plains Gp Holdings Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.69. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 94.83% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAGP Latest Social Stream
View Full PAGP Social Stream
Latest PAGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plains Gp Holdings Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAGP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Plains GP Holdings, L.P. - PAGP
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - March 21, 2021) - Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Plains GP Holdings, L.P. ("Plains GP" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PAGP). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.The investigation concerns whether Plains GP and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here ...
Investors can contact the law firm at no cost to learn more about recovering their losses LOS ANGELES, March 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Portnoy Law Firm advises Plains GP Holdings, L.P. ("Plains GP" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PAGP) investors that the firm has initiated an investigation into possible securities fraud, and may file a class action on behalf of investors. Investors are encouraged to contact attorney Lesley F. Portnoy, by phone 310-692-8883 or email: [email protected], to discuss their legal rights, or click here to join the case via www.portnoylaw.com. The Portnoy Law Firm can provide a complimentary case evaluation and discuss investors’ options for pursuing claims to recover their losses. Plains GP issued a press release on February 9, 2021 reporting fourth-quar...
HOUSTON, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In connection with the company’s long-term succession plans, Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (Nasdaq: PAA) and Plains GP Holdings (Nasdaq: PAGP) announced that effective today, its Board of Directors has approved the appointment of Jeremy Goebel to an expanded role of Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer. “We are pleased to announce Jeremy’s expanded role as EVP & Chief Commercial Officer,” stated Willie Chiang, Chairman and CEO of Plains. “Jeremy has played a critical leadership role in strategic planning, fundamental and commercial analysis, acquisitions and divestitures, and developing long-term strategic customer relationships. As a member of our Executive Committee for the past two years, Jeremy’s contributions have be...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: TOTAL SE, Repsol, Aperam, Plains Group and SunCoke Energy
Dividend-paying stocks help to balance the risk in the rest of your portfolio.
PAGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|