Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP): Price and Financial Metrics
PAGP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PAGP is 16.8 -- better than 98.33% of US stocks.
- PAGP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.89% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.74 for Plains Gp Holdings Lp; that's greater than it is for 97.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plains Gp Holdings Lp are SBGI, LTC, EAT, ADC, and MESA.
- Visit PAGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plainsallamerican.com.
PAGP Stock Price Chart More Charts
PAGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.86||52-week high||$25.82|
|Prev. close||$17.66||52-week low||$16.99|
|Day high||$17.97||Avg. volume||1,778,767|
|50-day MA||$18.68||Dividend yield||8.15%|
|200-day MA||$22.43||Market Cap||3.25B|
Plains Group Holdings, L.P. Class A Shares representing limited partner interests (PAGP) Company Bio
Plains GP Holdings LP owns and operates midstream energy infrastructure and provides logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids, natural gas, and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas.