Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (PANL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PANL POWR Grades
- PANL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.66% of US stocks.
- PANL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 172 days.
- PANL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 49.05% of US stocks).
PANL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.17, Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 9.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PANL's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 209.53%; that's higher than 91.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd are WNC, WGO, HMTV, VSEC, and ITGR.
- Visit PANL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pangaeals.com.
PANL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PANL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.54||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$3.77||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$3.79||Avg. volume||267,159|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$2.85||Market Cap||161.49M|
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (PANL) Company Bio
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. provides seaborne dry bulk transportation services to industrial customers worldwide. Its dry bulk cargoes include grains, pig iron, hot briquetted iron, bauxite, alumina, cement clinker, dolomite, and limestone. The company also provides cargo loading, cargo discharge, vessel chartering, voyage planning, and technical vessel management services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Newport, Rhode Island.
PANL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 428.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PANL, they are:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PANL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PANL Latest Social Stream
View Full PANL Social Stream
Latest PANL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PANL as an investment opportunity.
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. ("Pangaea" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PANL), a global provider of comprehensive maritime logistics solutions, announced today its results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. ("Pangaea" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: PANL), a global provider of comprehensive maritime logistics solutions, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after market hours on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 along with an accompanying presentation that will be available with our Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
Pangaea Logistics (PANL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Pangaea Logistics: Strong Business Prospects, But Major Share Overhang For Under The Radar Dry Bulk Shipper
Photo by [email protected]/iStock via Getty Images Pangaea Logistics Solutions (PANL) or "Pangaea" is a Bermuda-based dry bulk shipping company with somewhat unique characteristics. Unlike most of its peers, Pangaea doesn't exclusively focus on the usual voyage or time charters but also on so-called "Contracts of Affreightment" ("COAs"). COAs are agreements...
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. ("Pangaea" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PANL), a global provider of comprehensive maritime logistics solutions, announced it has purchased a vessel to add to its operating fleet. The ship was purchased in the second-hand market for USD 18.3 million. The vessel is expected to be delivered to Pangaea by July 2021, after the delivery of two of the total four ice class newbuild vessels, which will bring the owned fleet to 21. "This 2013 Toyohashi-built 78,000 dwt dry bulk vessel fits well into our core fleet and is expected to operate alongside the Bulk Pangaea and Bulk PODS in our Jamaican trade," said Ed Coll, Pangaea's Chief Executive Officer. "We are happy to take another step in our effort to renew our owned fleet with high quality and efficient tonnage t...
PANL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PANLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch