Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (PANL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PANL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PANL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PANL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PANL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
PANL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.27, Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.33% of US stocks.
- PANL's current price/earnings ratio is 3.86, which is higher than only 3.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, PANL has reported earnings growth of 304.29%, putting it ahead of 93.03% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CXW, ASC, KALU, SBLK, and UMH.
- PANL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd's official web site, go to www.pangaeals.com.
PANL Valuation Summary
- PANL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 84.85% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PANL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 94 months.
- PANL's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PANL.
PANL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 160.05%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.89%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.3%.
The table below shows PANL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PANL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PANL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.46% of graded US stocks.
- PANL's asset turnover comes in at 1.015 -- ranking 34th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RLGT, OMEX, and BKEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PANL.
The table below shows PANL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PANL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PANL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.03||52-week high||$7.05|
|Prev. close||$5.08||52-week low||$3.42|
|Day high||$5.15||Avg. volume||395,804|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||5.96%|
|200-day MA||$4.82||Market Cap||231.41M|
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (PANL) Company Bio
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. provides seaborne dry bulk transportation services to industrial customers worldwide. Its dry bulk cargoes include grains, pig iron, hot briquetted iron, bauxite, alumina, cement clinker, dolomite, and limestone. The company also provides cargo loading, cargo discharge, vessel chartering, voyage planning, and technical vessel management services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Newport, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
PANL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PANL Latest Social Stream
View Full PANL Social Stream
Latest PANL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PANL as an investment opportunity.
Pangaea Logistics Solutions, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:PANL ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. ("Pangaea" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PANL), a global provider of comprehensive maritime logistics solutions, announced today that Mads Boye Petersen has been appointed its Chief Operating Officer, effective on April 1, 2022. Petersen replaces Mark Filanowski, who was promoted to Chief Executive Officer of Pangaea in December 2021. As Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Petersen will have broad responsibilities, including group strategy and execution, as well as capital
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. ("Pangaea" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PANL), a global provider of comprehensive maritime logistics solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per common share, an increase of 43% from its previous quarterly cash dividend, to be paid on March 15, 2022 to all shareholders of record as of March 1, 2022.
Penny stocks can rise quickly on relatively small catalysts, making them a great gamble.
Investment company Counterpoint Mutual Funds LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares iBoxx USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, Del Taco Restaurants Inc, Advanced Emissions Solutions Inc, Amdocs, Comstock Resources Inc, sells Insperity Inc, ASE Technology Holding Co, America Movil SAB de CV, American Axle & Mfg Holdings Inc, Avery Dennison Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Counterpoint Mutual Funds LLC.
PANL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PANLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch