Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (PANL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PANL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PANL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PANL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- PANL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PANL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.39, Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.89% of US stocks.
- PANL's current price/earnings ratio is 3.03, which is higher than only 2.13% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, PANL has reported earnings growth of 774.11%, putting it ahead of 97.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PANL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AROC, BBQ, RNGR, BALY, and DAC.
- PANL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd's official web site, go to www.pangaeals.com.
PANL Valuation Summary
- PANL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 84.85% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PANL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 94 months.
- PANL's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PANL.
PANL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -76.2%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 81.46%.
The table below shows PANL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PANL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PANL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.46% of graded US stocks.
- PANL's asset turnover comes in at 1.015 -- ranking 34th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- RLGT, OMEX, and BKEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PANL.
The table below shows PANL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PANL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PANL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.99||52-week high||$6.20|
|Prev. close||$3.95||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||135,730|
|50-day MA||$3.93||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$4.33||Market Cap||182.11M|
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. (PANL) Company Bio
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. provides seaborne dry bulk transportation services to industrial customers worldwide. Its dry bulk cargoes include grains, pig iron, hot briquetted iron, bauxite, alumina, cement clinker, dolomite, and limestone. The company also provides cargo loading, cargo discharge, vessel chartering, voyage planning, and technical vessel management services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Newport, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
PANL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PANL Latest Social Stream
View Full PANL Social Stream
Latest PANL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PANL as an investment opportunity.
Logistics services provider Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd.’s (PANL) Co-founder, Chairman and CEO, Ed Coll, has passed away. The Rhode Island-based company offers cargo loading, cargo discharge, vessel chartering and voyage planning services to industrial customers for the transportation of dry bulk cargoes, including grains, pig iron, hot briquetted iron, bauxite, alumina, cement clinker, dolomite and limestone. Its shares lost around 2% on Tuesday to close at $3.66. (See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks) Additional Details Pangaea's Board has appointed COO Mark Filanowski as CEO, and Director Richard du Moulin as Chairman of the Board. Further, Claus Boggild, the Director and Co-founder of the company, has been named Lead Independent Director.
With profound sadness, Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. ("Pangaea" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PANL) announces the death of Ed Coll, its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and one of its founders. Over the last 25 years, Mr. Coll guided the Company from Newport, Rhode Island to become a leading worldwide dry bulk owner/operator of a fleet of 25 owned ships, operating a total fleet of up to 60 ocean-going vessels each day, to and from ports around the world.
Millennium Management LLC Takes $796,000 Position in Pangaea Logistics Solutions, Ltd. (NASDAQ:PANL)
Millennium Management LLC purchased a new stake in Pangaea Logistics Solutions, Ltd. (NASDAQ:PANL) during the second quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The firm purchased 158,474 shares of the shipping companys stock, valued at approximately $796,000. Other large investors also recently made changes to their positions in the company. Marshall Wace LLP purchased a new position in 
Equities analysts predict that Pangaea Logistics Solutions, Ltd. (NASDAQ:PANL) will announce sales of $184.22 million for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have issued estimates for Pangaea Logistics Solutions earnings, with estimates ranging from $179.08 million to $189.35 million. Pangaea Logistics Solutions reported sales of $112.85 million during the same quarter last year, which 
Pangaea Logistics Solutions, Ltd. (NASDAQ:PANL) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 9th, RTT News reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, December 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.035 per share by the shipping company on Wednesday, December 15th. This represents a $0.14 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.55%. The ex-dividend date is 
PANL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PANLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd (PANL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch