Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PATK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- PATK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- PATK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
PATK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PATK is 5.2 -- better than 92.97% of US stocks.
- PATK's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PATK's revenue has grown 57.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.33% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Patrick Industries Inc are ATKR, IMXI, WNC, DOOR, and LEA.
- PATK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Patrick Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Valuation Summary
- PATK's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.8; this is 28.95% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- PATK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PATK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATK.
PATK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.58%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.47%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 55.76%.
The table below shows PATK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PATK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PATK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.27% of graded US stocks.
- PATK's asset turnover comes in at 1.81 -- ranking 4th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- DOOR, TREX, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PATK.
The table below shows PATK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PATK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.35||52-week high||$98.83|
|Prev. close||$78.44||52-week low||$53.30|
|Day high||$79.26||Avg. volume||144,256|
|50-day MA||$82.39||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$82.11||Market Cap||1.83B|
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
PATK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATK Latest Social Stream
View Full PATK Social Stream
Latest PATK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patrick Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATK as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Patrick Industries (PATK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Patrick Industries, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Webcast on October 28, 2021
Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) today announced that it expects to release its third quarter and nine months 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
Todd M Cleveland, Executive Board Chairman at Patrick Industries (NASDAQ:PATK), made a large insider sell on October 1, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Cleveland sold 10,000 shares of Patrick Industries at a price of $87.46. The total transaction amounted to $874,621. Following the transaction, Cleveland still owns 454,893 shares of the company, worth $38,056,348. Patrick Industries shares are tr
Is (PATK) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
PATK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PATKWant to see what other sources are saying about Patrick Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch