Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
PATK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PATK is 4.7 -- better than 90.72% of US stocks.
- Patrick Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.84% of US equities in our set.
- PATK's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 16.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Patrick Industries Inc are WNC, MBUU, BWEN, NP, and LEG.
- Visit PATK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Stock Price Chart More Charts
PATK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.70||52-week high||$64.38|
|Prev. close||$31.78||52-week low||$16.70|
|Day high||$31.32||Avg. volume||237,842|
|50-day MA||$47.52||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$46.26||Market Cap||709.27M|
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.