Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
PATK Stock Summary
- Patrick Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.46% of US listed stocks.
- PATK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 341.48 -- higher than 87.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Patrick Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.12% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PATK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLI, MBUU, TBNK, ECOL, and APEI.
- Visit PATK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Stock Price Chart More Charts
PATK Price/Volume Stats
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.