Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATK POWR Grades
- PATK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PATK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PATK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PATK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PATK is 5.36 -- better than 91.77% of US stocks.
- PATK's current price/earnings ratio is 3.54, which is higher than merely 5.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, PATRICK INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 6.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PATRICK INDUSTRIES INC are FNKO, EEFT, DCGO, UONE, and ECPG.
- PATK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PATRICK INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PATK's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- PATK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATK.
PATK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 222.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 82.91%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.37%.
The table below shows PATK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PATK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PATK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.16% of graded US stocks.
- PATK's asset turnover comes in at 1.81 -- ranking 4th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- DOOR, TREX, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PATK.
The table below shows PATK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PATK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.76||52-week high||$86.26|
|Prev. close||$57.42||52-week low||$41.75|
|Day high||$57.97||Avg. volume||213,997|
|50-day MA||$48.40||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$56.68||Market Cap||1.31B|
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
PATK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATK Latest Social Stream
View Full PATK Social Stream
Latest PATK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATRICK INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATK as an investment opportunity.
Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) ("Patrick" or the "Company"), a leading national component solutions provider for the leisure lifestyle and housing markets, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Elkhart, Indiana-based Transhield, a premier designer and manufacturer of customized and proprietary protection solutions for the marine, military and industrial markets. Transhield's protective covers and shrinkable protective packaging help customers protect critical and high
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Patrick...
The board of Patrick Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PATK ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.45 on the...
Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) today announced that on November 10, 2022, its Board of Directors (the "Board") approved an increase in the amount of its quarterly cash dividend on its common stock to $0.45 per share from $0.33 per share. The dividend is payable on December 12, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 28, 2022.
Worn out from 2022’s unremitting bear market? Well, good news. According to Bank of America, the scene is set for a 2023 bull run. But more intriguingly, given the current conditions, the market leaders are not invited to this party with those further down the food chain set to the lead the way. Or as BofA’s Chief Investment Strategist Michael Hartnett puts it, "Secular trends of stagflation, reshoring, localization, fiscal stimulus = small cap bull in 2023." Hartnett has history on his side. Si
PATK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PATKWant to see what other sources are saying about Patrick Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch