Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
PATK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PATK is 4.83 -- better than 91.01% of US stocks.
- PATK's went public 29.86 years ago, making it older than 83.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PATK's price/sales ratio is 0.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 18.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PATK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHE, MLI, WGO, HUBG, and KMT.
- Visit PATK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Stock Price Chart More Charts
PATK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.32||52-week high||$56.15|
|Prev. close||$53.84||52-week low||$32.98|
|Day high||$53.08||Avg. volume||151,800|
|50-day MA||$51.90||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$46.40||Market Cap||1.24B|
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
PATK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PATK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Patrick Industries Inc ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Patrick Industries Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.47%; that's greater than 82.28% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Patrick Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 7.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Patrick Industries Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 69.53% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|