Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATK POWR Grades
- PATK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.07% of US stocks.
- PATK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PATK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
PATK Stock Summary
- Patrick Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.51% of US listed stocks.
- PATK's went public 31.36 years ago, making it older than 83.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PATK's price/sales ratio is 0.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Patrick Industries Inc are CENT, JELD, EVC, IMXI, and RLGY.
- Visit PATK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Valuation Summary
- PATK's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.8; this is 22.03% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PATK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.9.
- PATK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATK.
PATK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 271.11%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 786.79%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 169.16%.
The table below shows PATK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PATK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.63||52-week high||$98.83|
|Prev. close||$82.54||52-week low||$47.74|
|Day high||$83.77||Avg. volume||156,120|
|50-day MA||$78.10||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$76.37||Market Cap||1.96B|
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
PATK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PATK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Patrick Industries Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 65.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PATK, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Patrick Industries Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.23%; that's higher than 58.56% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 31% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 67.27% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Patrick Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PATK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATK Latest Social Stream
View Full PATK Social Stream
Latest PATK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patrick Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATK as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Patrick Industries, inc (NASDAQ: PATK)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 29, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Patrick Industries Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
Patrick Industries (PATK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.70% and 16.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK), a leading component solutions provider for the RV, marine, manufactured housing ("MH") and industrial markets today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 27, 2021.
Patrick's (PATK) second-quarter results are likely to benefit from strong demand in RV and marine markets.
The housing market may be booming but that doesn't mean all homebuilders are experiencing the same types of success.
PATK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PATKWant to see what other sources are saying about Patrick Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch