Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PATK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than just 4.1% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PATK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MKTX, JFIN, SPTN, WPM and OMI.
PATK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Patrick Industries Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 87.07%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Patrick Industries Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PATK has a beta lower than just 1.94% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Patrick Industries Inc's estimated return of -87.07% surpasses about 3.82% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, PATK's equity discount rate is less than 3.15% of those stocks.
PATK Dividend Chart
PATK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PATK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PATK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Patrick Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Patrick Industries Inc Common Stock (PATK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) - Dividend Investor
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha