Paycom Software Inc. (PAYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PAYC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- PAYC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PAYC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.58% of US stocks).
PAYC Stock Summary
- PAYC's current price/earnings ratio is 57.2, which is higher than 90.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC is higher than it is for about only 8.86% of US stocks.
- PAYC's price/sales ratio is 11.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.38% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXAS, KRMD, VCYT, AXGN, and SPSC.
- Visit PAYC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paycom.com.
PAYC Valuation Summary
- PAYC's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.7; this is 118.32% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 109 months, PAYC's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYC.
PAYC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.69%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 85.65%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 285.93%.
The table below shows PAYC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.45% of graded US stocks.
- PAYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 425th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EEX, GOOGL, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAYC.
The table below shows PAYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$271.56||52-week high||$402.78|
|Prev. close||$272.32||52-week low||$255.82|
|Day high||$272.82||Avg. volume||516,561|
|50-day MA||$302.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$320.65||Market Cap||16.38B|
Paycom Software Inc. (PAYC) Company Bio
Paycom Software, Inc., known simply as Paycom, is an American online payroll and human resource technology provider based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with offices throughout the United States. It is attributed with being one of the first fully online payroll providers. It has been recognized by Fortune and Forbes as one of the fastest-growing publicly traded companies in the world, and as one of the World's Most Innovative Enterprise Companies by Fast Company in 2022. Founded in 1998, it reported annual revenue of $1.06 billion for 2021, up from $841.1 million for 2020.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYC Social Stream
Latest PAYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYC as an investment opportunity.
When Should You Buy Paycom Software, Inc. (NYSE:PAYC)?
Paycom Software, Inc. ( NYSE:PAYC ) saw significant share price movement during recent months on the NYSE, rising to...
Why Is Paycom (PAYC) Down 10.1% Since Last Earnings Report?
Paycom (PAYC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
4 Supercharged Tech Stocks to Buy Without Any Hesitation
Projected to grow sales between 22% and 25% in 2023, these four businesses look like promising buys at today's prices.
30 Biggest SaaS Companies in the World in 2023
In this piece, we will take a look at the 30 biggest SaaS companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 10 Biggest SaaS Companies in the World. The software as a service (SaaS) industry is one of the hottest sectors in the technology sector right now. The growth of the Internet […]
17 Biggest Payroll Companies in the World
In this piece, we will take a look at the 17 biggest payroll companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Payroll Companies in the World. Today’s corporate world is significantly different from companies of the past. The growth in industries and employment often leaves firms with thousands of employees […]
PAYC Price Returns
Continue Researching PAYCWant to see what other sources are saying about Paycom Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paycom Software Inc (PAYC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paycom Software Inc (PAYC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paycom Software Inc (PAYC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...