Paycom Software, Inc. (PAYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYC POWR Grades
- PAYC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.99% of US stocks.
- PAYC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- PAYC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PAYC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,789.76, Paycom Software Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.5% of US stocks.
- PAYC's current price/earnings ratio is 158.18, which is higher than 95.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Paycom Software Inc is higher than 95.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAYC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANSS, MANH, TW, TYL, and MSP.
- PAYC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paycom Software Inc's official web site, go to www.paycom.com.
PAYC Valuation Summary
- PAYC's EV/EBIT ratio is 137.8; this is 327.29% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 90 months, PAYC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 445.9.
- PAYC's price/sales ratio has moved up 24.5 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYC.
PAYC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.88%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 425.61%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 152.27%.
The table below shows PAYC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.45% of graded US stocks.
- PAYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 425th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EEX, GOOGL, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAYC.
The table below shows PAYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$437.84||52-week high||$558.97|
|Prev. close||$452.30||52-week low||$302.44|
|Day high||$457.70||Avg. volume||378,188|
|50-day MA||$503.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$417.67||Market Cap||26.28B|
Paycom Software, Inc. (PAYC) Company Bio
Paycom Software offers cloud-based human capital management software solutions delivered as Softwareas-a-Service in the United States. It provides functionality and data analytics that businesses need to manage the complete employment life-cycle from recruitment to retirement. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYC Social Stream
Latest PAYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paycom Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYC as an investment opportunity.
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, published its “Polen U.S. SMID Company Growth Fund” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly net return of 1.42% was delivered by the fund for the third quarter of 2021, outperforming its Russell 2500 Growth benchmark that delivered a -3.53% […]
Paycom Software, Inc. (NYSE:PAYC) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 952,400 shares, a decline of 15.0% from the October 14th total of 1,120,000 shares. Approximately 1.9% of the shares of the company are short sold. Based on an average daily 
Equities research analysts expect that Paycom Software, Inc. (NYSE:PAYC) will report sales of $275.78 million for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Eight analysts have provided estimates for Paycom Softwares earnings. The highest sales estimate is $276.40 million and the lowest is $275.00 million. Paycom Software posted sales of $220.95 million in the same 
Marrying great fundamentals with technically superior stocks is a winning recipe over the long-term.
Boothbay Fund Management LLC bought a new stake in shares of Paycom Software, Inc. (NYSE:PAYC) in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm bought 622 shares of the software makers stock, valued at approximately $226,000. Other institutional investors have also made changes to their 
PAYC Price Returns