Paycom Software Inc. (PAYC): Price and Financial Metrics
PAYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$185.51||52-week high||$374.04|
|Prev. close||$182.12||52-week low||$146.15|
|Day high||$186.85||Avg. volume||660,665|
|50-day MA||$217.70||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$277.71||Market Cap||11.17B|
PAYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYC POWR Grades
- PAYC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAYC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PAYC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
PAYC Stock Summary
- PAYC has a higher market value than 84.64% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,187,381,649.
- For PAYC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.81% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.86, PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 85.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SSTK, HOLX, AMSC, HRMY, and LOGI.
- PAYC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.paycom.com.
PAYC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PAYC's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.1% higher, now standing at 21.6.
- Over the past 117 months, PAYC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYC.
PAYC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.69%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 85.65%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 285.93%.
The table below shows PAYC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.45% of graded US stocks.
- PAYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 425th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EEX, GOOGL, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAYC.
The table below shows PAYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Paycom Software Inc. (PAYC) Company Bio
Paycom Software, Inc., known simply as Paycom, is an American online payroll and human resource technology provider based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with offices throughout the United States. It is attributed with being one of the first fully online payroll providers. It has been recognized by Fortune and Forbes as one of the fastest-growing publicly traded companies in the world, and as one of the World's Most Innovative Enterprise Companies by Fast Company in 2022. Founded in 1998, it reported annual revenue of $1.06 billion for 2021, up from $841.1 million for 2020.(Source:Wikipedia)
PAYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYC Social Stream
Latest PAYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYC as an investment opportunity.
Paycom (PAYC) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
The S&P 500 finished up 8.9% for the month, posting its best performance since July 2022. Are the S&P 500's biggest losers of the month worth buying? Paycom Software (NYSE: PAYC), which makes cloud-based HR software, tumbled last month after the company issued a disappointing third-quarter earnings report.
2 Undervalued Growth Stocks to Buy Before They Soar 68% and 93%, According to These Wall Street Analysts
Certain Wall Street analysts believe these growth stocks are trading at a steep discount to their true value.
Salesforce is the Dow Jones Industrial Average's top-performing stock in November, while Cisco is the worst.
Paycom (PAYC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
PAYC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|