Paycom Software, Inc. (PAYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PAYC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAYC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PAYC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PAYC Stock Summary
- PAYC's current price/earnings ratio is 86.74, which is higher than 95.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC is higher than 93.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.35, PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 93.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC are SPSC, RGEN, TYL, AKAM, and HZNP.
- Visit PAYC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paycom.com.
PAYC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PAYC's price/sales ratio is 579.17% higher, now standing at 16.3.
- PAYC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.4 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYC.
PAYC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.93%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 30.48%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 294.92%.
The table below shows PAYC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.45% of graded US stocks.
- PAYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 425th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EEX, GOOGL, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAYC.
The table below shows PAYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$351.67||52-week high||$558.97|
|Prev. close||$349.62||52-week low||$255.82|
|Day high||$357.19||Avg. volume||455,774|
|50-day MA||$355.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$329.63||Market Cap||21.11B|
Paycom Software, Inc. (PAYC) Company Bio
Paycom Software offers cloud-based human capital management software solutions delivered as Softwareas-a-Service in the United States. It provides functionality and data analytics that businesses need to manage the complete employment life-cycle from recruitment to retirement. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYC Social Stream
Latest PAYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYC as an investment opportunity.
As they enter the final quarter of calendar year 2022, many investors are probably wondering when the sell-off will end. This year has tested the patience of even the most experienced investors as the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite is down over 30% from its all-time high while the S&P 500 remains down over 20%.
Growth investors are always on the hunt for the next moonshots, the stocks that could generate life-changing wealth in a relatively short period of time. Both stocks have skyrocketed in recent years, growing so fast that either would have turned an initial investment of $10,000 into more than $100,000 in less than a decade. Are these growth stocks still worth buying today?
Paycom Software (PAYC) closed at $325.75 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.83% move from the prior day.
Paycom Software (PAYC) closed the most recent trading day at $349.60, moving -0.56% from the previous trading session.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
PAYC Price Returns