Paycom Software Inc. (PAYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PAYC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PAYC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PAYC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PAYC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PAYC Stock Summary
- PAYC's current price/earnings ratio is 75.49, which is higher than 92.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC is higher than 92.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.64, PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 92.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC are STAA, RGEN, SPSC, OMCL, and TECH.
- PAYC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.paycom.com.
PAYC Valuation Summary
- PAYC's price/earnings ratio is 75.2; this is 192.61% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PAYC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 545.9 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PAYC.
PAYC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 117.59%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 13.74%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.69%.
The table below shows PAYC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PAYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PAYC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.45% of graded US stocks.
- PAYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.318 -- ranking 425th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EEX, GOOGL, and PRAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PAYC.
The table below shows PAYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PAYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$321.46||52-week high||$402.78|
|Prev. close||$314.60||52-week low||$255.82|
|Day high||$322.41||Avg. volume||475,035|
|50-day MA||$315.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$319.12||Market Cap||19.29B|
Paycom Software Inc. (PAYC) Company Bio
Paycom Software, Inc., known simply as Paycom, is an American online payroll and human resource technology provider based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with offices throughout the United States. It is attributed with being one of the first fully online payroll providers. It has been recognized by Fortune and Forbes as one of the fastest-growing publicly traded companies in the world, and as one of the World's Most Innovative Enterprise Companies by Fast Company in 2022. Founded in 1998, it reported annual revenue of $1.06 billion for 2021, up from $841.1 million for 2020.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PAYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYC Social Stream
Latest PAYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYCOM SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYC as an investment opportunity.
Paycom has been a rapidly growing company. Its 3-year compound annual revenue growth rate is over 23%, and that includes a weak 2020 that saw a lot of SMBs close due to COVID lockdowns.
Hedge fund managers Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies and Jason Kritzer of Eaton Vance Management have helped their funds outperform the S&P 500 over the last three years. It also means they could be a great source of inspiration for individual investors. Both hedge fund managers have been buying stocks throughout the bear market that started in 2022.
Paycom Software, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
OKLAHOMA CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paycom Software, Inc. (“Paycom”) (NYSE:PAYC), a leading provider of comprehensive, cloud-based human capital management software, will release its results for the fourth quarter and year-ended Dec. 31, 2022, after the market closes on Feb. 7. Paycom will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5 p.m. (Eastern time) that day. Dial-in #: +1 (844) 200-6205 Intl. Dial-In #: +1 (929) 526-1599 Access Code: 948754 Replay #: +1 (866) 813-9403 Intl. Replay #: +4
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Axcelis Technologies, Decisionpoint Systems, Paycom Software and Zscaler
Axcelis Technologies, Decisionpoint Systems, Paycom Software and Zscaler are part of the Zacks Analyst Blog.
With the tech sector roaring back to life, invest in stocks such as Axcelis Technologies (ACLS), Decisionpoint Systems (DPSI), Paycom Software (PAYC) and Zscaler (ZS) for superb returns.
PAYC Price Returns