Paycom Software, Inc. (PAYC): Price and Financial Metrics
PAYC Stock Summary
- PAYC's current price/earnings ratio is 167.19, which is higher than 94.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Paycom Software Inc is higher than 95.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- PAYC's price/sales ratio is 28.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paycom Software Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BYND, AKAM, IRTC, IMMR, and BL.
- Visit PAYC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paycom.com.
PAYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PAYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$398.47||52-week high||$471.08|
|Prev. close||$398.18||52-week low||$205.06|
|Day high||$400.00||Avg. volume||413,925|
|50-day MA||$385.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$362.30||Market Cap||23.98B|
Paycom Software, Inc. (PAYC) Company Bio
Paycom Software offers cloud-based human capital management software solutions delivered as Softwareas-a-Service in the United States. It provides functionality and data analytics that businesses need to manage the complete employment life-cycle from recruitment to retirement. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
PAYC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Paycom Software Inc. To summarize, we found that Paycom Software Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Paycom Software Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 9,787.11 -- which is good for besting 99.05% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 3.07% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- PAYC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PAYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PAYC Latest Social Stream
View Full PAYC Social Stream
Latest PAYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paycom Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PAYC as an investment opportunity.
Paycom Software, Inc. ("Paycom") (NYSE:PAYC), a leading provider of comprehensive, cloud-based human capital management software, will release its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, after the market closes on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. Paycom will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time) that day.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the fourth quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of December 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Paycom (PAYC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Upgrades For Boeing Co (NYSE:BA), Canaccord Genuity upgraded the previous rating of Hold to Buy. In the fourth quarter, Boeing showed an EPS of $4.21, compared to $2.33 from the year-ago quarter. At the moment, the stock has a 52-week-high of $285.91 and a 52-week-low of $89.00. Boeing closed at $224.95 at the end of the last trading period. For Seres Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:MCRB), Chardan Capital upgraded the previous rating of Neutral to Buy. For the fourth quarter, Seres Therapeutics had an EPS of $0.19, compared to year-ago quarter EPS of $0.25. The stock has a 52-week-high of $38.50 and a 52-week-low of $2.52. At the end of the last trading period, Seres Therapeutics closed at $18.11. Truist Securities upgraded the previous rating for NextCure Inc (NASDAQ:NXTC) from Hold to Buy. N...
Fintech software provider Paycom Software (NYSE: PAYC) recently released its latest earnings, and the stock has fallen considerably since. As a company that depends on American businesses for revenue, Paycom hasn't been immune to the COVID-19 pandemic, and its results certainly reflected that. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Feb. 22, Industry Focus host Jason Moser and Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP, discuss Paycom's results and whether investors should be worried.
PAYC Price Returns
Continue Researching PAYCWant to see what other sources are saying about Paycom Software Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!