Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- PBA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PBA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 53.24% of US stocks).
PBA Stock Summary
- PBA has a higher market value than 89.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,596,000,000.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP is higher than it is for about 94.74% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PBA has reported earnings growth of 1,931.07%, putting it ahead of 98.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP are CF, HHC, NFE, MMP, and NXRT.
- Visit PBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pembina.com.
PBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.76||52-week high||$42.74|
|Prev. close||$35.39||52-week low||$29.64|
|Day high||$35.38||Avg. volume||590,164|
|50-day MA||$34.75||Dividend yield||5.51%|
|200-day MA||$35.64||Market Cap||19.13B|
Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Company Bio
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four businesses: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands & Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBA Latest Social Stream
View Full PBA Social Stream
Latest PBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBA as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has a stronger balance sheet than its peers, Enbridge and TC Energy. Click here for our review of PBA and its prospects.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation (TSE:PPL) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 59% of the company
If you want to know who really controls Pembina Pipeline Corporation ( TSE:PPL ), then you'll have to look at the...
Pembina Pipeline Corp unjustly discriminated against Chinese oil major CNOOC Ltd by refusing access to storage facilities in Edmonton, Alberta, the Canada Energy Regulator (CER) has ruled. In a decision made on Tuesday, a CER commission ordered Calgary-based Pembina to consent to receive, deliver and transport oil from CNOOC Marketing Canada through connection facilities linking the Woodland feeder … Read more
Canada''s Pembina Pipeline Corp unjustly discriminated against Chinese oil major CNOOC Ltd by refusing access to storage facilities in Edmonton, Alberta, the Canada Energy Regulator (CER) has ruled.
PBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|