Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBA POWR Grades
- PBA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PBA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.46% of US stocks).
PBA Stock Summary
- PBA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.04 -- higher than just 0.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For PBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.02% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, PBA has reported earnings growth of 52,358.66%, putting it ahead of 99.91% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pembina Pipeline Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EGLE, ZEUS, CLF, APO, and WBA.
- PBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pembina Pipeline Corp's official web site, go to www.pembina.com.
PBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.77||52-week high||$41.21|
|Prev. close||$39.61||52-week low||$28.89|
|Day high||$39.97||Avg. volume||1,214,774|
|50-day MA||$38.39||Dividend yield||4.95%|
|200-day MA||$33.67||Market Cap||22.04B|
Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Company Bio
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four businesses: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands & Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBA Latest Social Stream
View Full PBA Social Stream
Latest PBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pembina Pipeline Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBA as an investment opportunity.
Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022, 10:00 ET Company Participants Cameron Goldade - Interim CFO Scott Burrows - President, CEO & Director Janet Loduca - SVP, External Affairs and Chief Legal & Sustainability Officer Jaret Sprott - SVP and COO, Pipelines & Facilities Stuart...
Pembina Pipeline Corporation ("Pembina" or "the Company") (TSX: PPL) (NYSE: PBA) has filed its audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2021, related management's discussion and analysis and its annual information form for the year ended December 31, 2021, with Canadian securities regulatory authorities. Pembina has also filed its Form 40-F for the year ended December 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Investors and other stakeholders can
Pembina Pipeline press release (PBA): Q4 GAAP EPS of C$0.08 misses by C$0.61.Revenue of C$2.56B (+52.4% Y/Y) beats by C$620M.The company expects to deliver 2022 adjusted EBITDA…
Pembina Pipelines (TSX: PPL): Earnings Preview, Fair Value, Financial Upside
Record results exceed annual guidance reflecting strong marketing contribution due to higher commodity prices All financial figures are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted. This news release refers to certain financial measures and ratios that are not specified, defined or…
PBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|