Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA): Price and Financial Metrics
PBA Stock Summary
- For PBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.1% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pembina Pipeline Corp is reporting a growth rate of 182.43%; that's higher than 93.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Pembina Pipeline Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 1.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLM, VMC, MT, CAG, and HST.
- PBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pembina Pipeline Corp's official web site, go to www.pembina.com.
PBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.59||52-week high||$39.32|
|Prev. close||$38.45||52-week low||$32.79|
|Day high||$38.72||Avg. volume||1,021,108|
|50-day MA||$36.33||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$36.49||Market Cap||21.13B|
Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Company Bio
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four businesses: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands & Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Calgary, Canada.