Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA): Price and Financial Metrics
PBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.78||52-week high||$36.93|
|Prev. close||$29.21||52-week low||$28.53|
|Day high||$29.17||Avg. volume||753,877|
|50-day MA||$30.69||Dividend yield||6.55%|
|200-day MA||$32.19||Market Cap||15.81B|
PBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PBA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.66% of US stocks).
PBA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP is higher than it is for about 97.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PBA is more volatile than merely 7.58% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HAL, LXP, AAIC, LOAN, and WLKP.
- PBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP's official web site, go to www.pembina.com.
Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Company Bio
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four businesses: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands & Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
PBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBA Latest Social Stream
View Full PBA Social Stream
Latest PBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBA as an investment opportunity.
High-yield energy stocks are increasingly attractive as oil prices rise and provide income to investors through big dividends.
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Pembina Pipeline implies that they have significant influence over...
Pembina Pipeline Corp(NYSE:PBA) recently announced a dividend of $0.67 per share, payable on 2023-09-29, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-14. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Pembina Pipeline Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
It looks like Pembina Pipeline Corporation ( TSE:PPL ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
PBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|