Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA): Price and Financial Metrics
PBA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pembina Pipeline Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.7%, Pembina Pipeline Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.52% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pembina Pipeline Corp comes in at 51.14%, a number that bests 90.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPLX, HAL, ET, DCP, and CEA.
- PBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pembina Pipeline Corp's official web site, go to www.pembina.com.
PBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.70||52-week high||$30.95|
|Prev. close||$29.50||52-week low||$18.14|
|Day high||$29.78||Avg. volume||1,426,658|
|50-day MA||$28.58||Dividend yield||6.71%|
|200-day MA||$25.50||Market Cap||16.33B|
Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Company Bio
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four businesses: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands & Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
PBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PBA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pembina Pipeline Corp ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pembina Pipeline Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.43% of its sector Energy.
- Pembina Pipeline Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 86.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Pembina Pipeline Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 104 -- greater than 97.43% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBA Latest Social Stream
View Full PBA Social Stream
Latest PBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pembina Pipeline Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBA as an investment opportunity.
Pembina Pipeline (PBA) declares CAD 0.21/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 6.83%Payable May 14; for shareholders of record April 23; ex-div April 22.See PBA Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Redemption of Series 13 Preferred Shares, Declares Dividends, and Announces First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call and Webcast
Pembina Pipeline Corporation ("Pembina" or the "Company") (TSX: PPL) (NYSE: PBA) announced today its intention to redeem its issued and outstanding Cumulative Redeemable Minimum Rate Reset Class A Preferred Shares, Series 13 (TSX: PPL.PR.M) (the "Series 13 Shares") on June 1, 2021. The Company further announced that its Board of Directors has declared a common share cash dividend for April 2021 of $0.21 per share and quarterly dividends for the Company's preferred shares.
Photo by Hoptocopter/E+ via Getty Images Kinder Morgan (KMI) is one of the largest and most well-known midstream companies in the United States. The company also has long been a favorite of income-focused investors due to its relatively high yield and long history of providing an income to its investors....
Pembina Pipeline (PBA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Notice to the Media - The Government of Canada, St. Joseph's Care Group and Thunder Bay District Health Unit to announce federal support for COVID-19 isolation centre
THUNDER BAY, ON, March 26, 2021 /CNW/ - The Honourable Patty Hajdu, Minister of Health, will be joined by Tracy Buckler, President & CEO, St. Janet DeMille, Medical Officer of Health and CEO, Thunder Bay District Health Unit, to announce continued support towards a safe voluntary isolation centre for residents of Thunder Bay and surrounding communities.
PBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pembina Pipeline Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!