Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- PBA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
PBA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pembina Pipeline Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.7%, Pembina Pipeline Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.16% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pembina Pipeline Corp comes in at 51.14%, a number that bests 86.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSXP, ET, OVV, ATCO, and OPI.
- Visit PBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pembina.com.
PBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.80||52-week high||$34.73|
|Prev. close||$33.64||52-week low||$20.09|
|Day high||$33.98||Avg. volume||1,104,734|
|50-day MA||$31.84||Dividend yield||5.95%|
|200-day MA||$30.63||Market Cap||18.59B|
Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Company Bio
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four businesses: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands & Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBA Latest Social Stream
View Full PBA Social Stream
Latest PBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pembina Pipeline Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBA as an investment opportunity.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces GHG Reduction Target and Releases Annual Sustainability Data Update
Pembina Pipeline Corporation ("Pembina" or the "Company") (TSX: PPL) (NYSE: PBA) is pleased to announce its commitment to reduce the Company's greenhouse gas ("GHG") emissions intensity by 30 percent by 2030, relative to baseline 2019 emissions. The GHG reduction target will help guide business decisions and improve overall emissions intensity performance while increasing Pembina's long-term value and ensuring Canadian energy is developed and delivered responsibly.
The board of Pembina Pipeline Corporation ( TSE:PPL ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of...
With a little luck you could get to $1,000 per month in your TFSA by investing in dividend stocks like Pembina Pipeline (TSX:PPL). The post How to Get $1,000 a Month in Your TFSA appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Although the study is now a bit dated, a 2013 report from J.P. Morgan Asset Management provides plain-as-day evidence that dividend stocks run circles around their non-dividend-paying peers over the long term. Considering that most dividend stocks are profitable on a recurring basis and have time-tested operating models, they're the ideal investment focus for folks who have a long-term mindset. Understandably, though, not all income seekers are patient.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation Declares October 2021 Common Share Dividend, Quarterly Preferred Share Dividends and Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call and Webcast
Pembina Pipeline Corporation ("Pembina" or the "Company") (TSX: PPL) (NYSE: PBA) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a common share cash dividend for October 2021 of $0.21 per share to be paid, subject to applicable law, on November 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on October 25, 2021. The common share dividends are designated "eligible dividends" for Canadian income tax purposes. For non-resident shareholders, Pembina's common share dividends should be considered "qualifi
PBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|