Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.55% of US stocks.
- PBA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PBA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.58% of US stocks).
PBA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pembina Pipeline Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.7%, Pembina Pipeline Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.66% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pembina Pipeline Corp comes in at 51.14%, a number that bests 88.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pembina Pipeline Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVE, RYAAY, TECK, HES, and CLR.
- PBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pembina Pipeline Corp's official web site, go to www.pembina.com.
PBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.87||52-week high||$34.25|
|Prev. close||$32.38||52-week low||$20.09|
|Day high||$32.90||Avg. volume||1,215,395|
|50-day MA||$32.19||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$28.34||Market Cap||18.08B|
Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Company Bio
Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four businesses: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands & Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
PBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pembina Pipeline Corp. To summarize, we found that Pembina Pipeline Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pembina Pipeline Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.56% of its sector Energy.
- Pembina Pipeline Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 104 -- greater than 97.75% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Pembina Pipeline Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.01. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBA Latest Social Stream
View Full PBA Social Stream
Latest PBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pembina Pipeline Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBA as an investment opportunity.
CHENG FENG CHIANG/iStock via Getty Images Inter Pipeline (IPPLF) says it will accept a C$8.6B hostile takeover offer from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP), one day after the collapse of a friendly deal with Pembina Pipeline (PBA). Brookfield sweetened its bid on July 15 to win over Inter Pipeline shareholders, while...
Canadas Inter Pipeline Ltd. told shareholders to accept a C$8.6 billion ($6.8 billion) hostile takeover offer from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP, days after walking away from a friendly deal with Pembina Pipeline Corp. The move pushes the monthslong battle for Canadas fourth-largest midstream company closer to a resolution. Brookfield sweetened its bid on July 15 Read more The post Brookfield Wins Inter Pipelines Backing for C$8.6 Billion Deal appeared first on Energy News for the Canadian Oil & Gas Industry | EnergyNow.ca .
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe. The post Pembina Pipeline Corp (PBA): Price Now Near $32.4; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
(Bloomberg) -- Canada’s Inter Pipeline Ltd. told shareholders to accept a C$8.6 billion ($6.8 billion) hostile takeover offer from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP, days after walking away from a friendly deal with Pembina Pipeline Corp.The move pushes the months-long battle for Canada’s fourth-largest midstream company closer to a resolution. Brookfield sweetened its bid on July 15 to win over Inter Pipeline shareholders, while prominent advisory firms Institutional Shareholder Services In
The Pembina Pipeline stock or Brookfield Infrastructure Partners stock is likely to shoot up when the dust settles in August. Inter Pipeline shareholders are set to vote on the bids of the two suitors. The post Will Pembina (TSX:PPL) Lose Out to Brookfield Infra (TSX:BIP.UN)? appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
PBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|