Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 46.52%.
- PBA's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than only 3.73% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PBA has less fluctuation in its price than 97.36% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PBA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FWP, JNJ, FAST, VCTR and AVX.
PBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Pembina Pipeline Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 60.22%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pembina Pipeline Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 11 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 9.24 is greater than 96.6% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $11 billion, PBA is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 6.42% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Pembina Pipeline Corp, its beta is lower than 4.2% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PBA Dividend Chart
PBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|