Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4 years, PBA has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 51.91%.
- PBA reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.46% over the past 4 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PBA reports less variability in its cash flow than just 0.75% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PBA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BLL, ADES, HMI, CHD and COO.
PBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PBA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 41.59%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Pembina Pipeline Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- PBA's market cap is about 13 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 96.64% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Pembina Pipeline Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 95.71% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Pembina Pipeline Corp, its beta is lower than 4.53% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PBA Dividend Chart
PBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|