Pembina Pipeline Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 51.91%.
- PBA reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.46% over the past 4 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PBA reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 0.540000000000006% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PBA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IHC, REYN, VRSK, REXR and CNP.
PBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Pembina Pipeline Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1087.02% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Pembina Pipeline Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- PBA's market cap is about 21 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 93.83% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Pembina Pipeline Corp's estimated return of 1087.02% surpasses about 91.07% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Pembina Pipeline Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 93.01% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PBA Dividend Chart
PBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|