PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBFX POWR Grades
- PBFX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.21% of US stocks.
- PBFX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PBFX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PBFX Stock Summary
- PBFX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 602.1 -- higher than 95.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For PBFX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.49% of US equities we're observing.
- PBF Logistics LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PBF Logistics LP are HBM, NRP, ROIC, HT, and SBGI.
- PBFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PBF Logistics LP's official web site, go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBFX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PBFX's price/sales ratio is 46.67% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- PBFX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 89 months.
- PBFX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 104.1 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBFX.
PBFX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 427.16%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.09%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.97%.
The table below shows PBFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBFX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.29% of graded US stocks.
- PBFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 51st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- VTOL, SMHI, and GLOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBFX.
The table below shows PBFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.59||52-week high||$18.97|
|Prev. close||$17.65||52-week low||$10.65|
|Day high||$17.94||Avg. volume||240,224|
|50-day MA||$16.26||Dividend yield||6.82%|
|200-day MA||$14.15||Market Cap||1.10B|
PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Company Bio
PBF Logistics LP acquires, develops, and operates crude oil and refined petroleum products terminals, pipelines, storage facilities, and other logistics assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Terminaling and Storage. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBFX Latest Social Stream
View Full PBFX Social Stream
Latest PBFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF Logistics LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBFX as an investment opportunity.
PBF Energy (PBF) reported historically high revenues for Q4 2021 and a higher demand for its refined oil products post pandemic. PBF Energy is one of the largest oil refinery companies in the United States and operates six large refineries. The company’s stock has been on a one-year uptrend and is currently tempting its 52-week high. I rate the company as bullish. Current Operations PBF Energy refines crude oil and sells unbranded fuels, oils, feedstocks, and lubricants. Its products include gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, heating oil, and engine oil. The company receives crude through various logistics, including pipelines, and has another series of logistics to redistribute the refined products.
PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX) filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. The filing can be viewed on the Partnership's website at www.pbflogistics.com.
R.F. Lafferty analyst Jaime Perez maintained a Buy rating on PBF Logistics (PBFX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $17.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $13.79. According to TipRanks.com, Perez has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -6.0% and a 34.4% success rate. Perez covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Luminar Technologies, Propetro Holding, and Workhorse Group. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for PBF Logistics with a $15.00 average price target. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> PBF Logistics' market cap is currently $840.
PBF Logistics Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Results and Quarterly Cash Distribution of $0.30 per Unit
PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX, the "Partnership") announced today fourth quarter 2021 net income attributable to the limited partners of $42.3 million, or $0.67 per common unit. During the fourth quarter, the Partnership generated cash from operations of $44.1 million, EBITDA attributable to PBFX of $62.7 million, Adjusted EBITDA of $60.8 million and distributable cash flow of $52.3 million. Included in reported results for the fourth quarter is a net gain of $1.9 million, or $0.03 per common unit
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) today reported fourth quarter 2021 income from operations of $291.1 million as compared to loss from operations of $328.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2020. Excluding special items, fourth quarter 2021 income from operations was $294.5 million as compared to loss from operations of $499.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2020. PBF Energy's financial results reflect the consolidation of PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX), a master limited partnership of which PBF indir
PBFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|