PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX): Price and Financial Metrics
PBFX Stock Summary
- For PBFX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.42 for PBF Logistics LP; that's greater than it is for 97.4% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PBF Logistics LP's share price is greater than that of just 1.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PBF Logistics LP are SEM, OLP, TGE, OFC, and STNG.
- Visit PBFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBFX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBFX Price/Volume Stats
PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Company Bio
PBF Logistics LP acquires, develops, and operates crude oil and refined petroleum products terminals, pipelines, storage facilities, and other logistics assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Terminaling and Storage. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.