PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBFX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PBFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.73% of US stocks.
- PBFX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- PBFX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.32% of US stocks).
PBFX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.61, PBF Logistics LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PBF Logistics LP is higher than it is for about 89.9% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBFX comes in at 27.53% -- higher than that of 91.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF Logistics LP, a group of peers worth examining would be GTY, EPR, RYAM, BGS, and GEO.
- PBFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PBF Logistics LP's official web site, go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.15||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$15.89||52-week low||$6.92|
|Day high||$15.78||Avg. volume||284,978|
|50-day MA||$14.39||Dividend yield||7.55%|
|200-day MA||$10.76||Market Cap||944.84M|
PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Company Bio
PBF Logistics LP acquires, develops, and operates crude oil and refined petroleum products terminals, pipelines, storage facilities, and other logistics assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Terminaling and Storage. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PBFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBFX Latest Social Stream
View Full PBFX Social Stream
Latest PBFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF Logistics LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBFX as an investment opportunity.
Photo by pejft/E+ via Getty Images Introduction Now that the first quarter of 2021 reporting season is well and truly underway, another quarter has come and gone with PBF Logistics (PBFX) once again providing a set of solid results, which were similar to their subsequent results discussed in my previous...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) today reported first quarter 2021 income from operations of $57.7 million as compared to loss from operations of $1,366.8 million for the first quarter of 2020. Excluding special items, first quarter 2021 loss from operations was $317.8 million as compared to loss from operations of $134.0 million for the first quarter of 2020. PBF Energy's financial results reflect the consolidation of PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX), a master limited partnership of which PBF Energy indirectly owns the general partner and approximately 48% of the limited partner interests as of quarter-end.
PBF Logistics Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.30 per Unit and Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results
PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX) (the "Partnership") today announced first quarter 2021 net income attributable to the limited partners of $37.2 million, or $0.59 per common unit. During the quarter, the Partnership generated cash from operations of $54.8 million, EBITDA attributable to PBFX of $57.9 million, Adjusted EBITDA of $59.0 million and distributable cash flow of $48.2 million. Included in reported results for the first quarter are $1.1 million, or $0.02 per common unit, of non-cash unit-based compensation expense and continued environmental remediation costs associated with the East Coast Terminals.
PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX) announced today that it will release its earnings results for the first quarter 2021 on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The company will host a conference call and webcast regarding quarterly results and other business matters on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. ET.
PBFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|