PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX): Price and Financial Metrics
PBFX Stock Summary
- For PBFX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.42 for PBF Logistics LP; that's greater than it is for 97.45% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PBF Logistics LP's share price is greater than that of only 1.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PBF Logistics LP are SEM, OLP, OFC, LTC, and GTY.
- Visit PBFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBFX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.15||52-week high||$23.37|
|Prev. close||$21.43||52-week low||$19.32|
|Day high||$21.58||Avg. volume||67,097|
|50-day MA||$20.97||Dividend yield||9.83%|
|200-day MA||$20.85||Market Cap||1.31B|
PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Company Bio
PBF Logistics LP acquires, develops, and operates crude oil and refined petroleum products terminals, pipelines, storage facilities, and other logistics assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Terminaling and Storage. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PBFX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PBF Logistics LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PBF Logistics LP ranked in the 90st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for PBF Logistics LP ended up being:
- In the past 4.24 years, PBF Logistics LP has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.97%; that's better than 85.82% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- PBF Logistics LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PBF Logistics LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|