PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBFX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PBFX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.05% of US stocks.
- PBFX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PBFX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.21% of US stocks).
PBFX Stock Summary
- PBFX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 187.26 -- higher than 87.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For PBFX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.52% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBFX comes in at 15.37% -- higher than that of 89.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTY, KW, FCPT, MMP, and CF.
- PBFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PBF LOGISTICS LP's official web site, go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBFX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PBFX's price/sales ratio is 192.31% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- PBFX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 104 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBFX.
PBFX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 80.66%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.94%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.18%.
The table below shows PBFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBFX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.29% of graded US stocks.
- PBFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 51st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- VTOL, SMHI, and GLOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBFX.
The table below shows PBFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.90||52-week high||$22.60|
|Prev. close||$20.39||52-week low||$10.65|
|Day high||$20.56||Avg. volume||300,459|
|50-day MA||$20.62||Dividend yield||6.03%|
|200-day MA||$17.04||Market Cap||1.25B|
PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Company Bio
PBF Logistics LP acquires, develops, and operates crude oil and refined petroleum products terminals, pipelines, storage facilities, and other logistics assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Terminaling and Storage. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBFX Latest Social Stream
View Full PBFX Social Stream
Latest PBFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF LOGISTICS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBFX as an investment opportunity.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE: PBF) and PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX) today announced that C. Erik Young, Chief Financial Officer, has resigned to pursue other professional opportunities. Mr. Young's resignation will be effective December 20, 2022. A search for potential internal and external candidates to replace Mr. Young will be conducted.
Plains All American Pipeline's (PAA) third-quarter earnings were better than expected and the firm raised its 2022 average crude oil pipeline volumes.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) today reported third quarter 2022 income from operations of $1,400.0 million as compared to income from operations of $100.9 million for the third quarter of 2021. Excluding special items, third quarter 2022 income from operations was $1,403.0 million as compared to income from operations of $101.0 million for the third quarter of 2021. PBF Energy's financial results reflect the consolidation of PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX), a master limited partnership of which PBF E
PBF Logistics Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.30 per Unit and Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Results
PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX, the "Partnership") today announced third quarter 2022 net income attributable to the limited partners of $34.9 million, or $0.55 per common unit. During the quarter, the Partnership generated cash from operations of $64.5 million, EBITDA attributable to PBFX of $53.8 million, Adjusted EBITDA of $54.6 million and distributable cash flow of $43.9 million. Included in reported results for the third quarter are $0.8 million, or $0.01 per common unit, of non-cash unit-bas
It's hard to consider small-cap stocks to buy in this terrible bear market, but there will come a day when a bull market takes hold.
PBFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|