PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX): Price and Financial Metrics
PBFX Stock Summary
- PBFX's current price/earnings ratio is 5.22, which is higher than only 5.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For PBFX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.98 for PBF Logistics LP; that's greater than it is for 89.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STNG, SBGI, RESI, FCPT, and SEM.
- Visit PBFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBFX Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
PBFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.72||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$11.14||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$11.16||Avg. volume||370,881|
|50-day MA||$10.30||Dividend yield||10.77%|
|200-day MA||$14.15||Market Cap||668.40M|
PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Company Bio
PBF Logistics LP acquires, develops, and operates crude oil and refined petroleum products terminals, pipelines, storage facilities, and other logistics assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Terminaling and Storage. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.