PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBFX POWR Grades
- PBFX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBFX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- PBFX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PBFX Stock Summary
- PBFX's current price/earnings ratio is 5.19, which is higher than only 6.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For PBFX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.06% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBFX comes in at 20.98% -- higher than that of 89.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PBF Logistics LP are UE, HT, ESBA, SNR, and STNG.
- Visit PBFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pbflogistics.com.
PBFX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PBFX's price/sales ratio is 46.67% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- PBFX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 89 months.
- PBFX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 104.1 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBFX.
PBFX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 172.99%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.16%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 103.59%.
The table below shows PBFX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBFX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBFX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.5% of graded US stocks.
- PBFX's asset turnover comes in at 0.381 -- ranking 49th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- VTOL, GLOP, and LIND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBFX.
The table below shows PBFX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.23||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$12.42||52-week low||$6.92|
|Day high||$12.40||Avg. volume||226,999|
|50-day MA||$12.71||Dividend yield||9.81%|
|200-day MA||$12.90||Market Cap||764.57M|
PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Company Bio
PBF Logistics LP acquires, develops, and operates crude oil and refined petroleum products terminals, pipelines, storage facilities, and other logistics assets in the United States. It operates through two segments, Terminaling and Storage. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBFX Latest Social Stream
View Full PBFX Social Stream
Latest PBFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF Logistics LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBFX as an investment opportunity.
PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX) announced today that it will release its earnings results for the third quarter 2021 on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The company will host a conference call and webcast regarding quarterly results and other business matters on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. ET.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) announced today that it will release its earnings results for the third quarter 2021 on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The company will host a conference call and webcast regarding quarterly results and other business matters on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) today announced that members of its management team will participate in the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on September 9, 2021.
PBF Logistics Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.30 per Unit and Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results
PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX, the "Partnership") today announced second quarter 2021 net income attributable to the limited partners of $37.1 million, or $0.59 per common unit. During the quarter, the Partnership generated cash from operations of $35.5 million, EBITDA attributable to PBFX of $57.0 million, Adjusted EBITDA of $60.0 million and distributable cash flow of $48.5 million. Included in reported results for the second quarter are $3.0 million, or $0.05 per common unit, of non-cash unit-b
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) today reported second quarter 2021 income from operations of $147.5 million as compared to income from operations of $620.8 million for the second quarter of 2020. Excluding special items, second quarter 2021 loss from operations was $120.5 million as compared to a loss from operations of $433.7 million for the second quarter of 2020. PBF Energy's financial results reflect the consolidation of PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX), a master limited partnership of which PBF Ene
PBFX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|