PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBFX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 10.76%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PBFX has less fluctuation in its price than only 4.98999999999999% of stocks we're observing.
- PBFX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 45.63% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 88.05% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PBFX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PME, DLNG, MIK, CAMT and FF.
PBFX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding PBF Logistics LP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 219.88% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PBFX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, PBF Logistics LP's dividend yield of 14.65% is in the top 2.08%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, PBFX has a beta lower than 6.8% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $361 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 91.72% of companies in the same revenue class.
PBFX Dividend Chart
PBFX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|