PBF Logistics LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (PBFX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PBFX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 6.92%.
- PBFX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.28% over the past 5.51 years.
- Free cash flow for PBFX has a compound average growth rate of 48.83%, which is higher than 89.01% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PBFX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CE, WSO, WNEB, LOGI and WDFC.
PBFX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PBFX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 164.51% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PBFX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, PBF Logistics LP produces a dividend yield 13.22% -- which falls in the top 1.33%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, PBFX has a beta lower than 6.74% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PBFX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.51% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PBFX Dividend Chart
PBFX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|