Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8% of US stocks).
PBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PBI is 58.33 -- better than 99.47% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, PITNEY BOWES INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.99% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 99.25 for PITNEY BOWES INC; that's greater than it is for 99.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PITNEY BOWES INC are JOAN, WTER, SNEX, CWH, and LEE.
- Visit PBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pitneybowes.com.
PBI Valuation Summary
- PBI's price/earnings ratio is 17.3; this is 9.42% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PBI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBI.
PBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 554.85%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.11%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.33%.
The table below shows PBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.14% of graded US stocks.
- PBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 38th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, OMCL, and CERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBI.
The table below shows PBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PBI, see our PBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
PBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.73||52-week high||$5.72|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$3.83||Avg. volume||1,388,527|
|50-day MA||$4.15||Dividend yield||5.33%|
|200-day MA||$3.60||Market Cap||653.93M|
Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI) Company Bio
Pitney Bowes is involved in the sale, rental, financing, and servicing of mailing equipment and supplies, software, and postage meters; and provides revolving credit and deposit solutions, and support services. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PBI Social Stream
Latest PBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PITNEY BOWES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBI as an investment opportunity.
Pitney Bowes Parcel Shipping Index Finds US Volumes One Year and One Billion Parcels Ahead of Pre-Pandemic Forecast
STAMFORD, Conn., March 28, 2023--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics and financial services, today released the US data for 2022 from its latest Pitney Bowes Parcel Shipping Index. Coming off two-years of pandemic-fueled growth, parcel volumes decreased 2% in 2022, but remain on a trajectory that far outpaces predictions made prior to the pandemic. The US shipped, received and returned 21.2 billion parcels in 2022, 1.1 billion
Pitney Bowes Board of Directors Issues Letter to Shareholders
STAMFORD, Conn., March 27, 2023--Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, today issued a letter to Pitney Bowes shareholders in connection with the Company’s 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting") to be held on May 9, 2023. All Pitney Bowes shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 10, 2023 will be entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting.
7 Strong Buy Stocks Under $10 to Snap Up Now
Markets are missing out on these seven strong buy stocks under $10, which trade at too good a value score for savvy investors to ignore.
Pitney Bowes to Present at the Sidoti Virtual Conference on March 22
STAMFORD, Conn., March 22, 2023--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, announced today that Ned Zachar, Vice President, Investor Relations, and Alex Brown, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, will present and hold one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti Virtual Conference beginning Wednesday, March 22nd, through Thursday, March 23rd.
Pitney Bowes Releases Order Experience Index to Help Direct-to-Consumer Retailers Navigate Post-Pandemic Market
STAMFORD, Conn., March 21, 2023--The Pitney Bowes Order Experience Index offers insights from a year's worth of consumer data about the ecommerce journey, from checkout to returns.
PBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pitney Bowes Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...