Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- PBI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.33% of US stocks).
PBI Stock Summary
- Pitney Bowes Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.2% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Pitney Bowes Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.31% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 84.97 for Pitney Bowes Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pitney Bowes Inc are PRTY, PRMW, CVNA, ARGO, and MODV.
- PBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pitney Bowes Inc's official web site, go to www.pitneybowes.com.
PBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.84% higher, now standing at 28.
- Over the past 243 months, PBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- PBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBI.
PBI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -68.83%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.97%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -104.49%.
The table below shows PBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.14% of graded US stocks.
- PBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 38th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, OMCL, and CERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBI.
The table below shows PBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$9.92|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$3.54|
|Day high||$3.87||Avg. volume||2,083,469|
|50-day MA||$4.55||Dividend yield||5.33%|
|200-day MA||$5.86||Market Cap||671.18M|
Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI) Company Bio
Pitney Bowes is involved in the sale, rental, financing, and servicing of mailing equipment and supplies, software, and postage meters; and provides revolving credit and deposit solutions, and support services. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PBI Social Stream
Latest PBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pitney Bowes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBI as an investment opportunity.
Pitney Bowes (PBI) has announced that its plan to redeem all outstanding 4.7% notes due 2023. Redemption date is set to Mar. 7, 2022. Earlier (Feb
STAMFORD, Conn., February 25, 2022--Pitney Bowes Calls for Redemption of Outstanding 4.700 Percent Notes Due 2023
Pitney Bowes Survey: As Retailers Expand Curbside Pickup Options, 64% of Consumers Still Prefer At-Home Delivery
STAMFORD, Conn., February 23, 2022--Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, today released new findings from its BOXpoll consumer surveys as the end of the peak holiday shipping and returns season coincides with high inflation, continued supply chain pressures, and most U.S. states lifting mask mandates and COVID-19 restrictions. As consumers continue to adapt, some trends are beginning to emerge – including a re
The trading price of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) closed higher on Tuesday, February 15, closing at $4.98, 3.11% higher than its previous close. >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $4.96 … Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) Stock Forecast: Downside Of -40.56% By 2022 Read More »
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten stocks to invest in according to Jamie Zimmerman’s Litespeed Capital. If you want to skip the details about Ms. Zimmrman and her hedge fund and want to take a look only at the top five stocks in this list, then head on over […]
PBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|