Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI): Price and Financial Metrics
PBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$4.85|
|Prev. close||$4.20||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$4.21||Avg. volume||1,356,014|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||4.81%|
|200-day MA||$3.59||Market Cap||738.83M|
PBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBI POWR Grades
- PBI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.65% of US stocks.
- PBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.38% of US stocks).
PBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PBI is -26.4 -- better than just 0.78% of US stocks.
- PBI's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -226.54 for PITNEY BOWES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.15% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PITNEY BOWES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZIP, GPP, SPLK, AON, and RHP.
- Visit PBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pitneybowes.com.
PBI Valuation Summary
- PBI's EV/EBIT ratio is -34.9; this is 316.1% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 51.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBI.
PBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 554.85%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.11%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.33%.
The table below shows PBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.14% of graded US stocks.
- PBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 38th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, OMCL, and CERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBI.
The table below shows PBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI) Company Bio
Pitney Bowes is involved in the sale, rental, financing, and servicing of mailing equipment and supplies, software, and postage meters; and provides revolving credit and deposit solutions, and support services. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
PBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PBI Social Stream
Latest PBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PITNEY BOWES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBI as an investment opportunity.
In the closing weeks of 2023, scoop up these seven best penny stocks, each of which could "crush it" in 2024.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 5, 2023 / Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December ...
Wager on these three top penny stocks shining through market uncertainty at this time, poised for a year-end rally
Pitney Bowes Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
STAMFORD, Conn., November 30, 2023--Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, is proud to announce it has received a score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index, the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 61% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Pitney Bowes' stock price might be vulnerable to their...
PBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|