Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- PBI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.4% of US stocks).
PBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PBI is -436.57 -- better than only 0.04% of US stocks.
- PBI's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.43% of US stocks.
- PBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PITNEY BOWES INC are LYV, ATTO, IT, SPR, and AKU.
- PBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PITNEY BOWES INC's official web site, go to www.pitneybowes.com.
PBI Valuation Summary
- PBI's price/earnings ratio is 19.8; this is 0.75% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBI.
PBI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 111.84%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.76%.
The table below shows PBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.14% of graded US stocks.
- PBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.739 -- ranking 38th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, OMCL, and CERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBI.
The table below shows PBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$7.38|
|Prev. close||$3.65||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$3.69||Avg. volume||1,888,717|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||5.48%|
|200-day MA||$3.90||Market Cap||640.33M|
Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI) Company Bio
Pitney Bowes is involved in the sale, rental, financing, and servicing of mailing equipment and supplies, software, and postage meters; and provides revolving credit and deposit solutions, and support services. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PBI Social Stream
Latest PBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PITNEY BOWES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK (Reuters) -Hestia Capital Partners LP, which scored big gains on its GameStop bet, is pushing shipping and mailing company Pitney Bowes Inc to re-evaluate its capital allocation and e-commerce strategy, sources familiar with the matter said. The hedge fund, which owns a 6.9% stake in the company that leases postal meters and pre-sorts mail for commercial clients, has held talks with Pitney Bowes and has suggested a possible sale of an underperforming segment, two people with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters. It is not clear whether Hestia, run by Kurt Wolf, plans to nominate director candidates for election to the company's nine-member board.
Shipping and mailing company Pitney Bowes Inc. said Friday it will raise prices by 6.5% for ecommerce services, staring Jan. 1. The general rate increase (GRI) applies to the standard delivery of packages weighting at least 1 pound through the company's U.S. network, standard returns through its U.S. network and cross-border deliveries to more than 100 countries. "Our 2023 ecommerce pricing will allow Pitney Bowes to maintain capacity and performance levels across our network, while continuing t
STAMFORD, Conn., November 18, 2022--Pitney Bowes announces 6.5% general rate increase for Standard Delivery, Standard Returns and Cross-Border Delivery Services for 2023
Pitney Bowes Launches PitneyShip™ Cube, the First-of-Its-Kind Shipping Label Printer With Built-In Scale
STAMFORD, Conn., November 14, 2022--Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI), a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services, today announced the launch of PitneyShip Cube, an all-in-one Wi-Fi enabled thermal shipping label printer with integrated scale.
The board of Pitney Bowes Inc. ( NYSE:PBI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 6th of December, with...
PBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|