Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PBI has less fluctuation in its price than merely 2.06% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PBI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RBB, CIVB, DOX, ABEV and SHO.
PBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Pitney Bowes Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.54% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pitney Bowes Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Pitney Bowes Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 85.84% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $988 million, PBI is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 15.2% of stocks.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Pitney Bowes Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 2.06% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PBI Dividend Chart
PBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|