Prudential Bancorp, Inc. (PBIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBIP POWR Grades
- PBIP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBIP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- PBIP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
PBIP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Prudential Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 94.91% of US stocks.
- PBIP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.17% of US stocks.
- Prudential Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 106.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LBC, OMF, CFFN, CLNC, and FOR.
- PBIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prudential Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.psbanker.com.
PBIP Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PBIP's price/sales ratio is 230.77% higher, now standing at 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBIP.
PBIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.98||52-week high||$15.86|
|Prev. close||$13.85||52-week low||$9.53|
|Day high||$14.05||Avg. volume||18,573|
|50-day MA||$13.96||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$12.88||Market Cap||109.87M|
Prudential Bancorp, Inc. (PBIP) Company Bio
Prudential Bank Inc. provides various banking and financial products or services in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
PBIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBIP Latest Social Stream
View Full PBIP Social Stream
Latest PBIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prudential Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBIP as an investment opportunity.
Prudential Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PBIP ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 17% in the last...
Readers hoping to buy Prudential Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PBIP ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prudential Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq:PBIP), the holding company for Prudential Bank (the “Bank”), reported net income of $1.8 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 as compared to $2.5 million or $0.28 per diluted share, for the comparable period in 2019. Dennis Pollack, President and CEO, commented, “We are very pleased to report continued positive operating results. We are continuing to closely monitor the rapidly challenging environment surrounding the continuing COVID-19 pandemic but remain confident in our long-term strength and stability and our ability to weather the storm of this crisis. We continue to evaluate and implement strategies to enhance shareholder value including stock re...
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prudential Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PBIP) announced today that its Board of Directors approved the Company’s fifth stock repurchase program covering up to 390,000 shares or approximately 5% of its issued and outstanding shares of common stock, taking in account the completion of the current repurchase program. The Company has purchased 184,170 shares of the 407,000 shares covered by the Company’s fourth repurchase program announced in June 2020 at an average cost per share of $11.98, well below the Company’s book value per share. The shares covered by the fifth repurchase program may be purchased in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions from time to time depending upon market conditions and other factors ove...
Dennis Pollack became the CEO of Prudential Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PBIP ) in 2016, and we think it's a good time to...
PBIP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PBIPWant to do more research on Prudential Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prudential Bancorp Inc (PBIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch