PACCAR Inc. (PCAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCAR POWR Grades
- PCAR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCAR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PCAR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
PCAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,143,210,798, Paccar Inc has a greater market value than 91.95% of US stocks.
- PCAR's went public 34.95 years ago, making it older than 92.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PCAR is more volatile than only 1.54% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paccar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ED, CCEP, SYF, GIS, and ET.
- Visit PCAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paccar.com.
PCAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PCAR's price/earnings ratio is 26.4% lower, now standing at 23.
- PCAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $11.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCAR.
PCAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.37||52-week high||$103.19|
|Prev. close||$91.71||52-week low||$70.89|
|Day high||$92.54||Avg. volume||1,851,786|
|50-day MA||$92.71||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$90.58||Market Cap||32.07B|
PACCAR Inc. (PCAR) Company Bio
Paccar Inc. is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
PCAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Paccar Inc. To summarize, we found that Paccar Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PCAR, they are:
- As a business, PCAR is generating more cash flow than 89.88% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Paccar Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PCAR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PCAR Social Stream
Latest PCAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paccar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCAR as an investment opportunity.
The chip shortage that intensified last year didn't just spill over to 2021 but is getting worse. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), which was seemingly holding out against the shortage until now, expects supply constraints to hit its third-quarter revenue by $3 billion to $4 billion. Unprecedented demand for semiconductors has even caught leading manufacturer Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) off guard, with the company recently warning on at least two instances that it could take years to address the global chip shortage.
A look at the shareholders of PACCAR Inc ( NASDAQ:PCAR ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions often...
Photo by jetcityimage/iStock Editorial via Getty Images The best stock investments, particularly for the long-term, tend to come from well managed companies, at attractive valuations operating within growing market sectors. Currently PCAR appears to meet all of these criteria and thus presents a compelling opportunity for investors. PACCAR Inc (PCAR)...
S&P 500 auto firms including Tesla (TSLA) PACCAR (PCAR), Ford (F), O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) and LKQ Corp (LKQ) surpass first-quarter 2021 earnings estimates.
PCAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|