Paccar Inc. (PCAR): Price and Financial Metrics
PCAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.06||52-week high||$90.05|
|Prev. close||$84.04||52-week low||$57.67|
|Day high||$86.10||Avg. volume||2,768,595|
|50-day MA||$84.72||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$76.49||Market Cap||44.99B|
PCAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCAR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PCAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.9% of US stocks.
- PCAR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PCAR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
PCAR Stock Summary
- PCAR has a market capitalization of $44,401,836,718 -- more than approximately 94.91% of US stocks.
- PACCAR INC's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.71% of US equities in our set.
- For PCAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.18% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PACCAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DD, OXY, MELI, TAK, and TEL.
- PCAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PACCAR INC's official web site, go to www.paccar.com.
PCAR Valuation Summary
- PCAR's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PCAR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCAR.
PCAR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 24.44%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -0.25%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 43.03%.
The table below shows PCAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.96% of graded US stocks.
- PCAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.788 -- ranking 42nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALSN, ALV, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCAR.
The table below shows PCAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Paccar Inc. (PCAR) Company Bio
PACCAR Inc is an American Fortune 500 company and counts among the largest manufacturers of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the world. PACCAR is engaged in the design, manufacture and customer support of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, Leyland Trucks, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures powertrains, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. (Source:Wikipedia)
PCAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PCAR Social Stream
Latest PCAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACCAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCAR as an investment opportunity.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
As Tesla Semis hit the road, big rig leader Paccar revs up new buy point while strategically rolling out EV trucks.
In the latest trading session, Paccar (PCAR) closed at $83.86, marking a -1.87% move from the previous day.
Industrial stocks also tend to do well when there’s plenty of infrastructure spending – and that’s something that will continue for the next several years.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PCAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|