PACCAR Inc. (PCAR): Price and Financial Metrics
PCAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,427,777,907, Paccar Inc has a greater market value than 92.62% of US stocks.
- PCAR's went public 33.45 years ago, making it older than 91.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For PCAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.59% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paccar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HPQ, FTV, EBAY, CERN, and MSCI.
- PCAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paccar Inc's official web site, go to www.paccar.com.
PCAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.40||52-week high||$82.25|
|Prev. close||$81.20||52-week low||$53.43|
|Day high||$81.82||Avg. volume||1,775,260|
|50-day MA||$76.42||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$70.75||Market Cap||28.15B|
PACCAR Inc. (PCAR) Company Bio
Paccar Inc. is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.