Paccar Inc. (PCAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCAR POWR Grades
- PCAR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCAR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PCAR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.71% of US stocks).
PCAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,611,672,945, Paccar Inc has a greater market value than 91.19% of US stocks.
- Paccar Inc's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.35% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Paccar Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Paccar Inc are DD, CNHI, RPRX, IFF, and GNRC.
- Visit PCAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paccar.com.
PCAR Valuation Summary
- PCAR's price/earnings ratio is 16.1; this is 38.2% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PCAR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.3.
- PCAR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCAR.
PCAR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.3%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 22.33%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.63%.
The table below shows PCAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.96% of graded US stocks.
- PCAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.788 -- ranking 42nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALSN, ALV, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCAR.
The table below shows PCAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.21||52-week high||$97.56|
|Prev. close||$83.82||52-week low||$77.96|
|Day high||$85.50||Avg. volume||1,899,406|
|50-day MA||$84.76||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$87.17||Market Cap||28.93B|
Paccar Inc. (PCAR) Company Bio
PACCAR Inc is an American Fortune 500 company and counts among the largest manufacturers of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the world. PACCAR is engaged in the design, manufacture and customer support of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, Leyland Trucks, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures powertrains, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PCAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PCAR Social Stream
Latest PCAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paccar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCAR as an investment opportunity.
Paccar (PCAR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
There are a lot of interesting things happening in the world right now, but the main event in my mind for international geopolitics is the Canadian Freedom Convoy led by the truckers up in Canada. In response to a vaccine mandate for truckers crossing the border, a group of truckers...
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
LOS ANGELES, February 16, 2022--Kenworth Truck Company announced today that Jack Khudikyan, owner of AJR Trucking and MDB Transportation, has ordered 15 Kenworth T680E and 10 Kenworth K270E battery electric vehicles from Inland Kenworth – Montebello. It marks the largest Kenworth battery electric vehicle order placed to date.
According to Aurora, this new partnership will allow the AV company to more efficiently deploy its Aurora Horizon product at a commercial scale.
PCAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|