PACCAR Inc. (PCAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCAR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PCAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCAR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PCAR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PCAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,572,510,793, Paccar Inc has a greater market value than 90.41% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 396.67, Paccar Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.53% of US stocks.
- PCAR's went public 35.23 years ago, making it older than 92.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paccar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DD, TEVA, ELAN, TARO, and SSRM.
- PCAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paccar Inc's official web site, go to www.paccar.com.
PCAR Valuation Summary
- PCAR's price/earnings ratio is 16.1; this is 38.2% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PCAR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.3.
- PCAR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCAR.
PCAR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 32.79%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.88%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.71%.
The table below shows PCAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.24% of graded US stocks.
- PCAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 42nd of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- MTOR, OSK, and ALSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCAR.
The table below shows PCAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.84||52-week high||$103.19|
|Prev. close||$79.42||52-week low||$78.72|
|Day high||$81.53||Avg. volume||2,045,206|
|50-day MA||$82.74||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$89.48||Market Cap||28.07B|
PACCAR Inc. (PCAR) Company Bio
Paccar Inc. is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. The company is based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PCAR Social Stream
Latest PCAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paccar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCAR as an investment opportunity.
Self-driving trucks are hitting U.S. roads as Paccar and FedEx launch a pilot program with autonomous driving technology company Aurora.
FedEx Corp. and self-driving vehicle startup Aurora Innovation Inc. are launching a pilot of autonomous truck shipments between Dallas and Houston in an industry-first partnership.
BELLEVUE, Wash., September 22, 2021--PACCAR has teamed up with Aurora, a leading autonomous driving technology company, and FedEx, one of the largest transportation and logistics companies in the world, to launch a commercial pilot of autonomous trucks in linehaul trucking operations. This is the first collaboration of its kind between a truck manufacturer, an autonomous technology developer and a logistics provider.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
These Nasdaq 100 stocks offer investors exposure to growing and transformative themes as well as technology sector trends.
PCAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|