PACCAR Inc. (PCAR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, PCAR has issued more dividends than 90.29% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PCAR has returned $1,239,700,000 US dollars -- more than 89.16% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PCAR's price: BXP, SUPV, AMTB, PKE and RELX.
PCAR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PCAR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 129.08%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Paccar Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Paccar Inc's estimated return of 129.08% surpasses about 89.14% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Paccar Inc than it is for 88.07% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
PCAR Dividend Chart
PCAR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|