PACCAR Inc. (PCAR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PCAR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 90.03% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PCAR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RCI, ABEV, BOTJ, ESSA and HRB.
PCAR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PCAR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 121.3% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Paccar Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Paccar Inc's expected return of 121.3% is higher than 93.12% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PCAR has a discount rate lower than 93.12% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Paccar Inc than it is for 87.16% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
PCAR Dividend Chart
PCAR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|