Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCG POWR Grades
- PCG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.94% of US stocks.
- PCG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PCG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PCG Stock Summary
- PG&E CORP's market capitalization of $39,077,282,249 is ahead of 93.75% of US-listed equities.
- PG&E CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PG&E CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXC, WEC, OKE, ES, and PEG.
- PCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PG&E CORP's official web site, go to www.pgecorp.com.
PCG Valuation Summary
- PCG's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.3; this is 52.75% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PCG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 29.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCG.
PCG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 116.12%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.68%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 19.83%.
The table below shows PCG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.02% of graded US stocks.
- PCG's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- SJW, AQN, and NEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCG.
The table below shows PCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.85||52-week high||$16.49|
|Prev. close||$16.06||52-week low||$9.64|
|Day high||$16.11||Avg. volume||13,616,495|
|50-day MA||$15.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.17||Market Cap||39.08B|
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG) Company Bio
PG&E Corporation transmits, delivers, and sells electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers primarily in northern and central California. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCG Social Stream
Latest PCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PG&E CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCG as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG) traded at $15.76 at last check on Monday, January 23, made an upward move of 0.70% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $15.65 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.13 with the day’s price range being $15.37 – $15.67. The company has … PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) – Analysts’ Revisions Show Sentiment Is Improving Read More »
Mind-blowing stocks: Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDTX -39.28%), PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG 1.36%)
There are two main reasons why moving averages are useful in forex trading: moving averages help traders define trend recognize changes in trend. Now well have a look on, SMA50 … The post Mind-blowing stocks: Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDTX -39.28%), PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG 1.36%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
Morning Stock to Keep Your Eyes on: PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG 0.03%), Ideanomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDEX 2.76%)
PCG has seen its SMA50 which is now -0.73%. In looking the SMA 200 we see that the stock has seen a 18.42%. IDEX has seen its SMA50 which is … The post Morning Stock to Keep Your Eyes on: PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG 0.03%), Ideanomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDEX 2.76%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. found using ticker (PCG) have now 11 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 20 and 15 and has a mean target at 18.36. Given that the stocks previous close was at 15.61 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 17.6%. The day 50 moving average is 15.56 and the 200 day moving average is 13.04. The market cap for the company is $32,774m. Find out more information at: https://www.pgecorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="PCG" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $38,548m based on the market concensus. PG&E Corporation, through its subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, ...
PCG Price Returns