Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): Price and Financial Metrics
PCG Stock Summary
- PG&E Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.69% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PG&E Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of PG&E Corp's share price is greater than that of 91.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PG&E Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ATH, CNA, SJR, ATTO, and AZUL.
- Visit PCG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pgecorp.com.
PCG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.99||52-week high||$25.19|
|Prev. close||$9.67||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$9.73||Avg. volume||12,704,413|
|50-day MA||$13.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.78||Market Cap||4.76B|
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG) Company Bio
PG&E Corporation transmits, delivers, and sells electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers primarily in northern and central California. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in San Francisco, California.