Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): Price and Financial Metrics
PCG Stock Summary
- PCG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.02 -- higher than merely 0.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of PG&E Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PG&E Corp is reporting a growth rate of -2,541.94%; that's higher than only 0.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOG, DPLO, GLDD, TSRI, and NCSM.
- PCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PG&E Corp's official web site, go to www.pgecorp.com.
PCG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.73||52-week high||$25.19|
|Prev. close||$12.54||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$14.15||Avg. volume||11,821,787|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.22||Market Cap||7.27B|
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG) Company Bio
PG&E Corporation transmits, delivers, and sells electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers primarily in northern and central California. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in San Francisco, California.