Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PCG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- PCG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PCG Stock Summary
- PG&E Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PG&E Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PG&E Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -112.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PG&E Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ON, XPO, ELY, NXST, and SLG.
- PCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PG&E Corp's official web site, go to www.pgecorp.com.
PCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.47||52-week high||$13.34|
|Prev. close||$10.89||52-week low||$8.35|
|Day high||$10.89||Avg. volume||14,317,882|
|50-day MA||$11.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.93||Market Cap||20.78B|
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG) Company Bio
PG&E Corporation transmits, delivers, and sells electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers primarily in northern and central California. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in San Francisco, California.
PCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCG Social Stream
Latest PCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PG&E Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCG as an investment opportunity.
With just a week left until the 2020 tax year filing deadline on May 17, Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) warns customers to protect themselves from an increase in scams involving people posing as PG&E employees.
A federal judge is weighing whether Pacific Gas & Electric violated its criminal probation by sparking a wildfire north of San Francisco that destroyed more than 100 homes and injured six firefighters in October 2019.
Duke Energy CEO Lynn Good joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to disccuss the pandemic's long-term impact on the energy industry.
PCG earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
PG&E Corporation (PCG) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 29, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Matt Fallon - Senior Director, IR Patti Poppe - CEO Chris Foster - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Julien Dumoulin-Smith - Bank of America Steve Fleishman - Wolfe Research Ryan Levine - Citi...
PCG Price Returns