Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCG POWR Grades
- PCG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 64.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PCG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PCG Stock Summary
- PG&E Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PG&E Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PG&E Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -133.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PG&E Corp are NXST, ON, GDEN, VRTS, and XPO.
- PCG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PG&E Corp's official web site, go to www.pgecorp.com.
PCG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PCG's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.
- PCG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- PCG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCG.
PCG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -64.56%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.41%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.65%.
The table below shows PCG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.79||52-week high||$12.91|
|Prev. close||$9.08||52-week low||$8.48|
|Day high||$9.25||Avg. volume||14,432,505|
|50-day MA||$10.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.10||Market Cap||17.45B|
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG) Company Bio
PG&E Corporation transmits, delivers, and sells electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers primarily in northern and central California. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in San Francisco, California.
PCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCG Latest Social Stream
View Full PCG Social Stream
Latest PCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PG&E Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCG as an investment opportunity.
Pacific Gas & Electric Co. found using ticker (PCG) now have 12 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 17 and 14 calculating the mean target price we have 15.13. Now with the previous closing price of 9.15 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 65.4%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 9.99 and the 200 day moving average is 10.93. The company has a market cap of $20,425m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PCG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] PG&E Corporation, through its subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, engages in the sale and delivery of electricity and natural gas to customers in northern and central Californi...
In this article, we discuss the 15 best high volume stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best High Volume Stocks to Buy Now. In May this year, the chief of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler appeared […]
PG&E Corp said late on Thursday it disagreed with a Northern California prosecutor who said that criminal charges will be filed in last year's Zogg Fire, arguing the California grid operator had already resolved civil claims with the affected county. Shasta County District Attorney Stephanie Bridgett said in a Facebook post that PG&E was "criminally liable" for the fire, Bloomberg News reported, adding that a "filing decision" will be made before the Sept. 27 anniversary of the blaze.
In Response to District Attorney’s Statement, PG&E Disputes Criminal Charges Warranted in 2020 Zogg Fire
SAN FRANCISCO,, July 30, 2021--PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) shared the following statements today in regard to the announcement by the Shasta County District Attorney’s office that it will file criminal charges against PG&E related to the 2020 Zogg Fire.
PCG earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
PCG Price Returns