PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCSB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PCSB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.66% of US stocks.
- PCSB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PCSB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.61% of US stocks).
PCSB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.83%, PCSB Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.88% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of PCSB Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 11.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- PCSB Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RIBT, BRMK, NCSM, BLNK, and JFU.
- PCSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PCSB Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.pcsbbank.com.
PCSB Valuation Summary
- PCSB's price/earnings ratio is 24.8; this is 125.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PCSB's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, PCSB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCSB.
PCSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCSB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.4% of graded US stocks.
- PCSB's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 407th of 437 Banking stocks.
- FCF, CTBI, and PGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCSB.
The table below shows PCSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.97||52-week high||$20.75|
|Prev. close||$17.97||52-week low||$11.65|
|Day high||$18.18||Avg. volume||36,076|
|50-day MA||$18.22||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$17.39||Market Cap||280.85M|
PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Company Bio
PCSB Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for PCSB Bank that provides financial services to individuals and businesses in Putnam, Southern Dutchess, Rockland, and Westchester Counties in New York. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in Yorktown Heights, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCSB Social Stream
Latest PCSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PCSB Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCSB as an investment opportunity.
PCSB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:PCSB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is...
PCSB Financial Corporation's ( NASDAQ:PCSB ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.06 on 3rd of September. Despite this...
PCSB Financial Corporation Announces Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Year End Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PCSB Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCSB), parent of PCSB Bank (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $3.4 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021, compared to $3.6 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and $3.0 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2020. Net income was $12.4 million, or $0.84 per diluted
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
PCSB Financial Corporation Announces Michelle A. Nicholas Has Joined PCSB Bank as SVP, Chief Diversity Officer & Director of Community Development
Nicholas will shape Bank’s DEI initiatives; expand community relationships throughout Lower Hudson ValleyYORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PCSB Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCSB), parent of PCSB Bank (the "Bank"), announced that Michelle A. Nicholas has joined the Bank as Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer and Director of Community Development. In this newly created position, Ms. Nicholas will be responsible for shaping the Bank’s diversity,
PCSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|