PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCSB POWR Grades
- PCSB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCSB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PCSB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.97% of US stocks).
PCSB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.01 for PCSB FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 85.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.74%, PCSB FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.54% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of PCSB FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of only 0.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCSB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHL, CIDM, VC, HURN, and USIO.
- PCSB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PCSB FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.pcsbbank.com.
PCSB Valuation Summary
- PCSB's price/sales ratio is 5.2; this is 372.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 66 months, PCSB's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCSB.
PCSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCSB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.08% of graded US stocks.
- PCSB's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 398th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FCF, CTBI, and PGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCSB.
The table below shows PCSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.42||52-week high||$19.95|
|Prev. close||$18.15||52-week low||$17.65|
|Day high||$18.45||Avg. volume||58,648|
|50-day MA||$19.03||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$18.94||Market Cap||282.47M|
PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Company Bio
PCSB Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for PCSB Bank that provides financial services to individuals and businesses in Putnam, Southern Dutchess, Rockland, and Westchester Counties in New York. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in Yorktown Heights, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCSB Social Stream
Latest PCSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PCSB FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCSB as an investment opportunity.
PCSB Financial Corporation Announces Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Year End Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PCSB Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCSB), parent of PCSB Bank (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $3.5 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2022, compared to $3.5 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2022 and $3.4 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021. Net income was $14.9 million, or $1.04 per diluted
Brookline Bancorp announced an expansion into the New York metro market on Tuesday, as it plans to acquire PCSB Bank for $313 million.
Accelerating Growth in the New York Metro AreaBOSTON and YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) (“Brookline”) and PCSB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: PCSB) (“PCSB”) announced today they have entered into a definitive merger agreement whereby Brookline will acquire PCSB and its wholly owned subsidiary, PCSB Bank for approximately $313 million in cash and stock. Following the transaction, PCSB Bank will operate as a separate bank subsidiary
PCSB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:PCSB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date is...
PCSB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:PCSB ) will increase its dividend on the 27th of May to US$0.07. Even though the...
PCSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|