PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCSB POWR Grades
- PCSB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- PCSB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PCSB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.61% of US stocks).
PCSB Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.93%, PCSB Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PCSB is more volatile than only 0.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PCSB comes in at 21.86% -- higher than that of 91.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PCSB Financial Corp are EXLS, GIFI, PAYS, PRPO, and ASIX.
- Visit PCSB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pcsbbank.com.
PCSB Valuation Summary
- PCSB's price/earnings ratio is 24.8; this is 125.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PCSB's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, PCSB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCSB.
PCSB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCSB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.08% of graded US stocks.
- PCSB's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 398th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FCF, CTBI, and PGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCSB.
The table below shows PCSB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCSB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCSB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.70||52-week high||$19.84|
|Prev. close||$18.20||52-week low||$17.40|
|Day high||$19.76||Avg. volume||44,544|
|50-day MA||$18.70||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$18.66||Market Cap||302.10M|
PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Company Bio
PCSB Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for PCSB Bank that provides financial services to individuals and businesses in Putnam, Southern Dutchess, Rockland, and Westchester Counties in New York. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in Yorktown Heights, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCSB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCSB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCSB Social Stream
Latest PCSB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PCSB Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCSB as an investment opportunity.
PCSB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:PCSB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is...
PCSB Financial Corporation Announces Second Fiscal Quarter Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PCSB Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCSB), parent of PCSB Bank (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $4.3 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2021, compared to $3.6 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2021 and $2.7 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2020. On January 26, 2022, the Board of Direc
Every investor in PCSB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:PCSB ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
PCSB Financial Corporation Announces First Fiscal Quarter Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., Oct. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PCSB Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCSB), parent of PCSB Bank (the "Bank"), today announced net income of $3.6 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2021, compared to $3.4 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021 and $2.7 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2020. On October 20, 2021, the Board of Director
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
PCSB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|