PCSB Financial Corporation (PCSB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PCSB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 6.01% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PCSB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 19,523,000, ranking above 79.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PCSB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SQFT, XLNX, GAN, TAK and STAF.
PCSB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PCSB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.17%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for PCSB Financial Corp are:
- PCSB's market cap is about 294 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.26 is greater than merely 15.08% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for PCSB Financial Corp, its beta is lower than 82.72% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, PCSB Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 85.21% of them.
PCSB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|