PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI): Price and Financial Metrics
PCTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$5.15|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.78|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||44,496|
|50-day MA||$4.36||Dividend yield||5.28%|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||79.55M|
PCTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PCTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCTI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PCTI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.49% of US stocks).
PCTI Stock Summary
- For PCTI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, PCTI has reported earnings growth of -6,237.86%, putting it ahead of just 0.26% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of PC TEL INC's share price is greater than that of merely 14.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PC TEL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DHX, ILMN, VSAT, ICCC, and UEIC.
- Visit PCTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pctel.com.
PCTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PCTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.61% lower, now standing at 11.7.
- PCTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTI.
PCTI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.64%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -22.35%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.84%.
The table below shows PCTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.44% of graded US stocks.
- PCTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.923 -- ranking 52nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, SGMA, and AEIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTI.
The table below shows PCTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI) Company Bio
PCTEL, Inc. provides performance critical telecom solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, RF Solutions and Connected Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
PCTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTI Social Stream
Latest PCTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PC TEL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTI as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., September 13, 2023--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology solutions, today announced that management will participate in Lake Street Capital Markets’ "BIG7" 7th Annual Best Ideas Growth Conference on Thursday, September 14, 2023 in New York City. David Neumann, Chief Executive Officer, and Kevin McGowan, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to hold one-on-one meetings with investors in attendance at the conference.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., August 31, 2023--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology solutions, today announced that David Adams, PCTEL’s Director of Market Development for critical communications test and measurement products, has been named President of the nonprofit Safer Buildings Coalition’s Board of Directors, effective September 1, 2023.
Although you can chase the hottest ideas of the moment, bargain hunters should consider these undervalued stocks under $20.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., August 08, 2023--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) ("PCTEL" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of wireless technology solutions, today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., August 03, 2023--PCTEL today announced its new 5G FR1 Omnidirectional antenna optimized for Industrial IoT applications
PCTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|