PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCTI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PCTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.71% of US stocks.
- PCTI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 76 days.
- PCTI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.71% of US stocks).
PCTI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 57.05, Pc Tel Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For PCTI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.43% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Pc Tel Inc; that's greater than it is for just 15.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pc Tel Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSGS, RNWK, EBS, BCOV, and NATI.
- Visit PCTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pctel.com.
PCTI Valuation Summary
- PCTI's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 69.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PCTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PCTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTI.
PCTI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.95%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 117.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 212.97%.
The table below shows PCTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.44% of graded US stocks.
- PCTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.923 -- ranking 52nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, SGMA, and AEIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTI.
The table below shows PCTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.34||52-week high||$9.20|
|Prev. close||$5.33||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||38,250|
|50-day MA||$5.63||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$6.25||Market Cap||97.40M|
PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI) Company Bio
PCTEL, Inc. provides performance critical telecom solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, RF Solutions and Connected Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTI Social Stream
Latest PCTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pc Tel Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTI as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., January 11, 2022--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology, announced that Marubun, PCTEL’s Master Distributor in Japan, added the Gflex™ scanning receiver to its product portfolio.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., January 06, 2022--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology, today introduced its new 5G low-profile antenna platform for industrial IoT applications.
If you want to know who really controls PCTEL, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PCTI ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., November 08, 2021--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology, today announced that David Neumann, PCTEL's CEO, and Kevin McGowan, PCTEL’s CFO, will present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday November 17, 2021 at the Westin Dallas Downtown in Dallas, Texas. PCTEL’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:00 AM CT. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through the conference host’s main website: www.ID
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., November 04, 2021--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
PCTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|