PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCTI POWR Grades
- PCTI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCTI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 36 days.
- PCTI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 71st percentile.
PCTI Stock Summary
- PCTI's current price/earnings ratio is 76.65, which is higher than 92.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PCTI is currently 120.75, higher than 96.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PC TEL INC is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PC TEL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NOVT, ERII, AMSWA, CALX, and NATI.
- Visit PCTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pctel.com.
PCTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PCTI's price/earnings ratio is 196.89% higher, now standing at 76.3.
- Over the past 243 months, PCTI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 127.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTI.
PCTI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -38.75%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -13.02%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.09%.
The table below shows PCTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.44% of graded US stocks.
- PCTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.923 -- ranking 52nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, SGMA, and AEIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTI.
The table below shows PCTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.72||52-week high||$5.68|
|Prev. close||$4.65||52-week low||$3.90|
|Day high||$4.76||Avg. volume||34,812|
|50-day MA||$4.47||Dividend yield||4.73%|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||88.61M|
PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI) Company Bio
PCTEL, Inc. provides performance critical telecom solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, RF Solutions and Connected Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTI Social Stream
Latest PCTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PC TEL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTI as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., January 20, 2023--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology solutions, announced today the declaration of its regular quarterly dividend of $0.055 per share on its common stock. This dividend will be payable on February 15, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 8, 2023.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But its...
It is hard to get excited after looking at PCTEL's (NASDAQ:PCTI) recent performance, when its stock has declined 15...
PCTEL ( NASDAQ:PCTI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$26.0m (up 16% from 3Q 2021). Net...
PCTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|