PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCTI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PCTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.79% of US stocks.
- PCTI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- PCTI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.57% of US stocks).
PCTI Stock Summary
- PCTI has a higher market value than merely 14.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $115,633,261.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pc Tel Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- PCTI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pc Tel Inc are CLPT, VNDA, ASTC, CAMT, and OPTT.
- Visit PCTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pctel.com.
PCTI Valuation Summary
- PCTI's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 69.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PCTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PCTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTI.
PCTI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 212.97%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -14.27%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 170.97%.
The table below shows PCTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.34% of graded US stocks.
- PCTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.923 -- ranking 52nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, SGMA, and AEIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTI.
The table below shows PCTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.32||52-week high||$11.05|
|Prev. close||$6.32||52-week low||$4.86|
|Day high||$6.35||Avg. volume||171,612|
|50-day MA||$6.55||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$6.94||Market Cap||115.63M|
PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI) Company Bio
PCTEL, Inc. provides performance critical telecom solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, RF Solutions and Connected Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTI Social Stream
Latest PCTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pc Tel Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTI as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., September 24, 2021--PCTEL, Inc. today introduced its new Trooper™ Max 5G FR1 antenna platform for Intelligent Transportation and Public Safety applications.
Are PCTEL, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PCTI) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
PCTEL (NASDAQ:PCTI) has had a rough month with its share price down 4.3%. It is possible that the markets have ignored...
PCTEL to Present Virtually and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at 12th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference August 25
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., August 19, 2021--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology, today announced that David Neumann, PCTEL’s CEO, and Kevin McGowan, PCTEL’s CFO, will participate in the virtual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 25, 2021. PCTEL’s presentation is scheduled to be available at 7:00 am CDT on August 25 and will be accessible to registered attendees through the conference site, www.IDEASconferences.com. A webcast of the presentation will als
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., August 11, 2021--PCTEL announced that it has entered into a distribution agreement with Master Electronics, a global distributor of electronic components.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., August 09, 2021--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) announced its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
PCTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|