PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCTI Stock Summary
- PCTI has a higher market value than only 13.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $85,732,218.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 560.34, Pc Tel Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For PCTI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDWR, BSY, NATI, MRCY, and FSLR.
- PCTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pc Tel Inc's official web site, go to www.pctel.com.
PCTI Valuation Summary
- PCTI's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 69.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PCTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PCTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTI.
PCTI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1.89%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 31.51%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 117.07%.
The table below shows PCTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.44% of graded US stocks.
- PCTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.923 -- ranking 52nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEAC, SGMA, and AEIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTI.
The table below shows PCTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.80||52-week high||$6.80|
|Prev. close||$4.79||52-week low||$3.90|
|Day high||$4.88||Avg. volume||33,627|
|50-day MA||$4.33||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$4.84||Market Cap||89.65M|
PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI) Company Bio
PCTEL, Inc. provides performance critical telecom solutions worldwide. It operates through two segments, RF Solutions and Connected Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTI Social Stream
Latest PCTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pc Tel Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTI as an investment opportunity.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., February 24, 2022--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI) announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., February 10, 2022--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, February 24, 2022. An earnings conference call will follow the release at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. David Neumann, PCTEL’s CEO, and Kevin McGowan, Vice President and CFO, will be on the call.
Readers hoping to buy PCTEL, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PCTI ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. In a perfect...
BLOOMINGDALE, Ill., January 21, 2022--PCTEL, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCTI), a leading global provider of wireless technology, announced today the declaration of its regular quarterly dividend of $0.055 per share on its common stock. This dividend will be payable on February 15, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 8, 2022.
PCTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|