PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PCTI has returned $4,101,000 US dollars -- more than just 11.19% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PCTI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: QCOM, LOB, INFO, GRC and RGA.
PCTI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PCTI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 13.48%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pc Tel Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, PCTI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88.89% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of -13.48%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 73.81% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PCTI has a discount rate lower than 73.81% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PCTI, approximately 89.7% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PCTI Dividend Chart
PCTI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|