PC-Tel, Inc. (PCTI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, PCTI has issued more dividends than merely 14.77% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PCTI has returned $4,093,000 US dollars, more than merely 11.35% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PCTI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DHT, GGG, AVTR, FSV and VLGEA.
PCTI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PCTI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7.86% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pc Tel Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, Pc Tel Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 90.32% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 7.86%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 75.81% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PCTI has a discount rate lower than 75.81% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PCTI, approximately 89.72% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PCTI Dividend Chart
PCTI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|