Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCO POWR Grades
- PDCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDCO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PDCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.55% of US stocks).
PDCO Stock Summary
- Patterson Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.51% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.47, Patterson Companies Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 8.85% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PDCO is more volatile than only 9.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIX, JBSS, MYRG, CVCO, and MYE.
- Visit PDCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pattersoncompanies.com.
PDCO Valuation Summary
- PDCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.8; this is 46.08% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCO.
PDCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.72%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -318.73%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -392.8%.
The table below shows PDCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.3% of graded US stocks.
- PDCO's asset turnover comes in at 2.255 -- ranking 30th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, PLUS, and LAWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCO.
The table below shows PDCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.43||52-week high||$37.37|
|Prev. close||$30.41||52-week low||$22.95|
|Day high||$30.51||Avg. volume||879,928|
|50-day MA||$30.36||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$31.99||Market Cap||2.96B|
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Company Bio
Patterson Companies distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company operates through three segments: dental supply, veterinary supply and rehabilitation supply. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCO Social Stream
Latest PDCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patterson Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCO as an investment opportunity.
Patterson Companies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDCO ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
On September 14, 2021 the Board of Directors of Patterson Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per share. The di
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO), a provider of dental and animal health supplies, delivered strong first-quarter results boosted by solid growth in both the Dental and Animal Health segments, as well as an extra week of sales compared to the prior-year period. Shares jumped 6.6% on the news, closing at $32.10 on September 2. The company posted adjusted earnings of $0.43 per share, up 30% year-over-year and much better than analysts’ estimates of $0.37 per share. (See Patterson Companies stock charts on TipRanks) To add to that, net sales climbed 29.6% compared to the year-ago period to $1.61 billion and outpaced the Street’s estimate of $1.44 billion.
(RTTNews) - Patterson Companies Inc. (PDCO) said that it raised lower end of its fiscal year 2022 adjusted earnings per share guidance range to reflect its continued momentum and confidence for the remainder of the year. Annual earnings are expected to be in the range of $1.64 to $1.74 per share, compared to its prior guidance of $1.61 to $1.
PDCO earnings call for the period ending July 31, 2021.
PDCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCOWant to do more research on Patterson Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch