Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PDCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.66% of US stocks.
- PDCO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PDCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.48% of US stocks).
PDCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PDCO is 6.16 -- better than 94.4% of US stocks.
- PDCO's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.03% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Patterson Companies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Patterson Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HNI, GPS, ODP, IESC, and STRT.
- PDCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Patterson Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.pattersoncompanies.com.
PDCO Valuation Summary
- PDCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.8; this is 46.08% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCO.
PDCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.19%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.92%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.49%.
The table below shows PDCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.8% of graded US stocks.
- PDCO's asset turnover comes in at 2.255 -- ranking 31st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, PLUS, and VOXX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCO.
The table below shows PDCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.88||52-week high||$35.29|
|Prev. close||$27.96||52-week low||$26.51|
|Day high||$31.71||Avg. volume||700,668|
|50-day MA||$30.82||Dividend yield||3.72%|
|200-day MA||$30.78||Market Cap||3.01B|
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Company Bio
Patterson Companies distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company operates through three segments: dental supply, veterinary supply and rehabilitation supply. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCO Social Stream
Latest PDCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patterson Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCO as an investment opportunity.
Staar Surgical (STAA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.75% and 0.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Patterson Companies Fiscal 2022 Third-Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for Wednesday, March 2, 2022
ST. PAUL, Minn., February 23, 2022--Patterson Companies (Nasdaq: PDCO) today announced that it will hold its fiscal 2022 third-quarter conference call on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 7:30 a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET). The company’s earnings release will be issued that morning before the market opens.
Patterson Cos. (PDCO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Patterson Companies (PDCO) continues to benefit from strength in the Animal Health business and dental business.
Patterson Companies, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PDCO) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
With its stock down 13% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Patterson Companies (NASDAQ:PDCO). But if...
PDCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCOWant to do more research on Patterson Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch