Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
PDCO Stock Summary
- Patterson Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.3% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.53, Patterson Companies Inc has a higher such ratio than just 11.42% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Patterson Companies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -470.42%; that's higher than only 3.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCSC, MG, ATRO, MOD, and MRC.
- Visit PDCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pattersoncompanies.com.
PDCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.06||52-week high||$36.88|
|Prev. close||$30.53||52-week low||$12.93|
|Day high||$31.62||Avg. volume||828,595|
|50-day MA||$31.97||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$26.55||Market Cap||3.00B|
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Company Bio
Patterson Companies distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company operates through three segments: dental supply, veterinary supply and rehabilitation supply. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
PDCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCO Social Stream
Latest PDCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patterson Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCO as an investment opportunity.
Patterson Companies Earnings Scorecard & Analyst Reports for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Patterson Companies announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Patterson Companies Fiscal 2021 Third-Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for Wednesday, March 3, 2021
ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Patterson Companies (Nasdaq: PDCO) today announced that it will hold its fiscal 2021 third-quarter conference call on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 9 a.m. CT (10 a.m. ET). The company’s earnings release will be issued that morning before the market opens. To access the live webcast, go to the investor relations section of the company’s website, www.PattersonCompanies.com. The third-quarter fiscal 2021 earnings conference call replay will be available beginning at
Global Dental Equipment Market Analysis With Key Players, Applications, Trends And Forecasts 2027||Young Innovations, Inc., GC Corporation, Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, Patterson Companies, Inc
An international Dental Equipment market research report works as the best solution to know the trends and opportunities in the Medical Devices industry. This report not only offers actionable market insights but also lend a hand to create sustainable
Barclays Stick to Their Sell Rating for Patterson Companies Inc
Stifel Nicolaus Stick to Their Hold Rating for Patterson Companies Inc
PDCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCOWant to do more research on Patterson Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!