Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
PDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.31||52-week high||$34.53|
|Prev. close||$29.29||52-week low||$23.87|
|Day high||$29.39||Avg. volume||784,187|
|50-day MA||$31.89||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$29.05||Market Cap||2.81B|
PDCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PDCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDCO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PDCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.63% of US stocks).
PDCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PDCO is 5.88 -- better than 92.63% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PATTERSON COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PDCO's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 14.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PATTERSON COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TITN, RYI, BBW, VSH, and CAL.
- PDCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PATTERSON COMPANIES INC's official web site, go to www.pattersoncompanies.com.
PDCO Valuation Summary
- PDCO's price/earnings ratio is 12.7; this is 53.39% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PDCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCO.
PDCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.28%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -249.67%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.2%.
The table below shows PDCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.8% of graded US stocks.
- PDCO's asset turnover comes in at 2.255 -- ranking 31st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, PLUS, and VOXX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCO.
The table below shows PDCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Company Bio
Patterson Companies distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company operates through three segments: dental supply, veterinary supply and rehabilitation supply. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
PDCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCO Social Stream
Latest PDCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATTERSON COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCO as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'd want to...
ST. PAUL, Minn., September 12, 2023--On September 12, 2023, the Board of Directors of Patterson Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per share. The dividend will be payable on, or about, November 3, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 20, 2023.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Patterson Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDCO) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript August 30, 2023 Patterson Companies, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $0.4 EPS, expectations were $0.4. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Patterson Companies Inc., First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Earnings Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent any […]
Q1 2024 Patterson Companies Inc Earnings Call
PDCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCOWant to do more research on Patterson Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch