Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PDCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDCO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PDCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
PDCO Stock Summary
- Patterson Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.12% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.58, Patterson Companies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PDCO has reported earnings growth of -456.18%, putting it ahead of just 4.42% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Patterson Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CMTL, SCSC, CTRN, TG, and MTDR.
- PDCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Patterson Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.pattersoncompanies.com.
PDCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.86||52-week high||$37.16|
|Prev. close||$36.01||52-week low||$18.77|
|Day high||$36.18||Avg. volume||773,974|
|50-day MA||$34.04||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$30.53||Market Cap||3.47B|
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Company Bio
Patterson Companies distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company operates through three segments: dental supply, veterinary supply and rehabilitation supply. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
PDCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCO Social Stream
Latest PDCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patterson Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCO as an investment opportunity.
Patterson (PDCO) declares $0.26/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.89%Payable Aug. 6; for shareholders of record July 23; ex-div July 22.See PDCO Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ST. PAUL, Minn., Jun 15, 2021--On June 15, 2021, the Board of Directors of Patterson Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per share. The dividend will be payable on, or about, August 6, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 23, 2021.
ST. PAUL, Minn., Jun 14, 2021--Patterson Veterinary Supply, Inc., a subsidiary of Patterson Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO) today announced that it closed the previously announced acquisition of Miller Vet Holdings, LLC.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'll want to see a...
Patterson Companies (PDCO) continues to benefit from strength in Animal Health business and robust product portfolio. However, high debt level remains a woe.
PDCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCOWant to do more research on Patterson Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch