Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PDCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.7% of US stocks.
- PDCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PDCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
PDCO Stock Summary
- PATTERSON COMPANIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.27% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PATTERSON COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, PATTERSON COMPANIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 14.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PATTERSON COMPANIES INC are ANF, HNI, MSM, AIT, and MAN.
- Visit PDCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pattersoncompanies.com.
PDCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PDCO's price/sales ratio is 92% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCO.
PDCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.97%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 142.99%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -0.19%.
The table below shows PDCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.8% of graded US stocks.
- PDCO's asset turnover comes in at 2.255 -- ranking 31st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, PLUS, and VOXX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCO.
The table below shows PDCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.92||52-week high||$35.29|
|Prev. close||$28.80||52-week low||$23.87|
|Day high||$29.16||Avg. volume||746,058|
|50-day MA||$27.23||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$29.51||Market Cap||2.81B|
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Company Bio
Patterson Companies distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company operates through three segments: dental supply, veterinary supply and rehabilitation supply. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCO Social Stream
Latest PDCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATTERSON COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCO as an investment opportunity.
Patterson Companies Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for Thursday, December 1, 2022
ST. PAUL, Minn., November 22, 2022--Patterson Companies (Nasdaq: PDCO) today announced that it will hold its fiscal 2023 second-quarter earnings conference call on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 7:30 a.m. CT (8:30 a.m. ET). The company’s earnings release will be issued that morning before the market opens.
Patterson Companies' (PDCO) latest buyout is expected to significantly expand its Animal Health's product offerings.
Patterson Companies Inc. today has announced that the dental and animal health company has acquired substantially all the assets of Dairy Tech, Inc., a Colorado-based pasteurizing equipment company.
Investors remain optimistic about Patterson Companies (PDCO) on the back of its strong product line.
ST. PAUL, Minn., November 14, 2022--Patterson Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO), today announced that it has, through a subsidiary, signed an agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of Dairy Tech, Inc., a Colorado-based company that provides pasteurizing equipment and single-use bags that allow dairy producers to produce, store and feed colostrum for newborn calves, as well as product offerings for beef cattle producers. Upon closing, the acquisition will expand Patterson Animal Health
PDCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCOWant to do more research on Patterson Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch