Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PDCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.87% of US stocks.
- PDCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- PDCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.93% of US stocks).
PDCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PDCO is 6.31 -- better than 94.8% of US stocks.
- PDCO's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PDCO has reported earnings growth of -149.35%, putting it ahead of just 13.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPS, BIG, TBI, ODP, and BBSI.
- Visit PDCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pattersoncompanies.com.
PDCO Valuation Summary
- PDCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.8; this is 46.08% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCO.
PDCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.19%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 83.78%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.32%.
The table below shows PDCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.8% of graded US stocks.
- PDCO's asset turnover comes in at 2.255 -- ranking 31st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- UUU, PLUS, and VOXX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCO.
The table below shows PDCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.76||52-week high||$37.37|
|Prev. close||$27.77||52-week low||$26.51|
|Day high||$28.43||Avg. volume||645,271|
|50-day MA||$30.10||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$31.56||Market Cap||2.71B|
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Company Bio
Patterson Companies distributes dental, veterinary, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company operates through three segments: dental supply, veterinary supply and rehabilitation supply. The company was founded in 1877 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCO Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCO Social Stream
Latest PDCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patterson Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCO as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about Illumina (ILMN) owing to its strength in international markets and notable strategic partnerships.
Alcon's (ALC) new preservative-free solution for patients with dry eye symptoms is the latest addition to its leading global artificial tear brand Systane.
Investment company Sound Income Strategies, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF, Medical Properties Trust Inc, Newell Brands Inc, Patterson Inc, International Business Machines Corp, sells Lockheed Martin Corp, , Innovator S&P Investment Grade Preferred ETF, Compass Minerals International Inc, National Health Investors Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sound Income Strategies, LLC.
Integra's (IART) preliminary revenue results and recent plans to implement a $125-million share repurchase instill investor optimism.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
PDCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCOWant to do more research on Patterson Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch