Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PDD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.51% of US stocks.
- PDD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- PDD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.55% of US stocks).
PDD Stock Summary
- PDD has a higher market value than 96.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $82,999,840,920.
- PDD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,810.35 -- higher than 98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PDD comes in at -50.81% -- higher than that of only 8.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pinduoduo Inc are MSGS, ITRI, VERX, ATGE, and MLVF.
- PDD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pinduoduo Inc's official web site, go to www.pinduoduo.com.
PDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.41||52-week high||$212.60|
|Prev. close||$66.12||52-week low||$47.67|
|Day high||$66.73||Avg. volume||10,025,328|
|50-day MA||$65.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.79||Market Cap||77.31B|
Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) Company Bio
Pinduoduo operates an e-commerce platform based on third-party social media channels. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDD Latest Social Stream
View Full PDD Social Stream
Latest PDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinduoduo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDD as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is considering raising funds for its high-tech grocery chain at a proposed valuation of $10 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSupreme Court Blocks Biden’s Shot-or-Test Rule for WorkersSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingDjokovic’s Australian Visa Canceled Again in Public Interest
Here is how JD.com, Inc. (JD) and Pinduoduo Inc. Sponsored ADR (PDD) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investment company Linden Rose Investment LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Apple Inc, Alphabet Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, sells Sea, Pinduoduo Inc, Shopify Inc, Fiverr International, Tencent Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Linden Rose Investment LLC.
(Bloomberg) -- The man who once was Singapore’s richest person has had one of the world’s biggest wealth plunges.Most Read from BloombergCypriot Scientist Says Deltacron Covid Variant Isn’t ErrorWorld’s Biggest Crypto Fortune Began With a Friendly Poker GameSingapore Breaks Down Covid Deaths by Vaccine, With Moderna Seeing Lowest RateDip Buyers Drive U.S. Stock Rebound After Selloff: Markets WrapCyprus Finds Covid-19 Infections That Combine Delta and OmicronForrest Li, the chairman and chief exe
Alibaba tops Greenpeace China e-commerce ranking for climate-related commitments, Pinduoduo comes last
Alibaba Group Holding is Chinas top e-commerce platform when it comes to climate-related commitments and actions to reduce carbon emissions, according to Greenpeace.Alibaba topped the rankings mainly because of its pledge to achieve carbon neutrality in its operations by 2030, according to a report released by the environmental group on Thursday. JD.com took second place, largely because of the climate commitments of its logistics arm, JD Logisitics.Pinduoduo came in last as the Shanghai-based
PDD Price Returns