Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD): Price and Financial Metrics
PDD Stock Summary
- Pinduoduo Inc's stock had its IPO on July 26, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 0.96% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pinduoduo Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PDD has reported earnings growth of 1,874.73%, putting it ahead of 99.23% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pinduoduo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EQIX, APD, MAR, GD, and INFY.
- Visit PDD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinduoduo.com.
PDD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.25||52-week high||$45.25|
|Prev. close||$37.52||52-week low||$18.46|
|Day high||$38.45||Avg. volume||7,592,840|
|50-day MA||$37.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.73||Market Cap||42.61B|
Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) Company Bio
Pinduoduo operates an e-commerce platform based on third-party social media channels. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Shanghai, China.