Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDD POWR Grades
- PDD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- PDD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PDD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.87% of US stocks).
PDD Stock Summary
- PDD has a higher market value than 97.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $123,187,763,790.
- As for revenue growth, note that PDD's revenue has grown 100.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.59% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PDD comes in at -42.05% -- higher than that of only 6.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pinduoduo Inc are IBM, SYK, MMM, ZTS, and UBER.
- Visit PDD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinduoduo.com.
PDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.55||52-week high||$212.60|
|Prev. close||$98.28||52-week low||$69.89|
|Day high||$96.30||Avg. volume||7,811,181|
|50-day MA||$94.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.85||Market Cap||117.12B|
Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) Company Bio
Pinduoduo operates an e-commerce platform based on third-party social media channels. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDD Latest Social Stream
View Full PDD Social Stream
Latest PDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinduoduo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDD as an investment opportunity.
SHANGHAI, China, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Four teams with cross-disciplinary expertise in agronomy and computer algorithms were selected for the final round of Pinduoduos Smart Agriculture Competition after two days of judging by an international panel of experts.
SHANGHAI, China, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Four teams with cross-disciplinary expertise in agronomy and computer algorithms were selected for the final round of Pinduoduo’s Smart Agriculture Competition after two days of judging by an international panel of experts. Hamato, TomaGrow, HortiAI and CyberTomato were chosen out of the 15 teams shortlisted for the initial round of presentations last week. The four teams, with 80% of members in their 20s, will now proceed to Pinduoduo’s tomato
Yahoo Finance’s Ines Ferre reports on the day's trending tickers.
Pinduoduo Inc. Sponsored ADR (PDD) Crossed Above the 20-Day Moving Average: What That Means for Investors
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
The market value of Pinduoduo, the tech platform owned by Colin Huang, shed $53 billion following the government crackdown in China.
PDD Price Returns