Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PDD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- PDD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PDD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PDD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $55,724,338,725, Pinduoduo Inc has a greater market value than 95.04% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PDD is currently 1.94, higher than only 6.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PDD has reported earnings growth of -275.64%, putting it ahead of merely 7.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pinduoduo Inc are ETN, ABB, CARR, CHT, and BSX.
- PDD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pinduoduo Inc's official web site, go to www.pinduoduo.com.
PDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.83||52-week high||$109.79|
|Prev. close||$47.51||52-week low||$23.21|
|Day high||$48.03||Avg. volume||13,818,161|
|50-day MA||$55.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.44||Market Cap||58.01B|
Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) Company Bio
Pinduoduo operates an e-commerce platform based on third-party social media channels. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDD Latest Social Stream
View Full PDD Social Stream
Latest PDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinduoduo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDD as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. will focus on retaining users rather than pursuing the aggressive market-share grab of years past, re-calibrating its strategy after more than a year of relentless curbs on every facet of China’s internet sector.Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites Euro
Pinduoduo Inc. (NASDAQ:PDD) has a beta value of 1.33 and has seen 7.32 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $72.57B, closed the last trade at $54.40 per share which meant it lost -$1.63 on the day or -2.91% during that session. The PDD stock price is -275.72% off Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) Looks Set To Grow At A Great Clip In 2022 Read More »
Key takeaways: Despite counting Alibaba as its second biggest shareholder, Huitongdas Hong Kong IPO met with a tepid reception due to concerns about its thin margins Company appears overvalued compared with major competitor Pinduoduo, which spends far more on R&D By Ken Lo As the e-commerce market in Chinas largest cities becomes saturated, many platforms have turned their attention to previously neglected markets in smaller townships and rural areas, sometimes called the sunken market. Take industry leader Alibaba (NYSE: BABA ) for example, which launched a sub-platform catering to that market with more generous discounts. The platform reported as many as 240 million annual active consumers by the end of last September and a nearly 400% year-on-year rise in orders sold directly from ma...
(Bloomberg) -- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. discussed raising at least $1 billion for Lazada before calling off negotiations with potential investors when talks bogged down over the Southeast Asian online mall’s valuation.Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Ba
A look at the shareholders of Pinduoduo Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDD ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
PDD Price Returns