Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD): Price and Financial Metrics
PDD Stock Summary
- For PDD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pinduoduo Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,874.73%; that's higher than 99.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PDD's revenue has grown 663.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pinduoduo Inc are CGC, WHR, PCYO, VST, and MMYT.
- Visit PDD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinduoduo.com.
PDD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.43||52-week high||$45.25|
|Prev. close||$39.51||52-week low||$18.46|
|Day high||$40.46||Avg. volume||6,515,292|
|50-day MA||$38.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.34||Market Cap||43.92B|
Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) Company Bio
Pinduoduo operates an e-commerce platform based on third-party social media channels. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Shanghai, China.