Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE): Price and Financial Metrics
PE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Parsley Energy Inc is higher than only 17.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Parsley Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PE's revenue has grown 33.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Parsley Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGS, ANIP, IO, COMM, and SOFO.
- PE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Parsley Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.parsleyenergy.com.
PE Stock Price Chart More Charts
PE Price/Volume Stats
Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE) Company Bio
Parsley Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Austin, Texas.