Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PE Stock Summary
- PE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than just 3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Parsley Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PE has reported earnings growth of -974.93%, putting it ahead of just 2.03% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXO, XEC, FANG, CPE, and CDEV.
- PE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Parsley Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.parsleyenergy.com.
PE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.93||52-week high||$18.29|
|Prev. close||$16.41||52-week low||$3.92|
|Day high||$17.31||Avg. volume||12,273,942|
|50-day MA||$13.23||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$10.76||Market Cap||6.99B|
Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE) Company Bio
Parsley Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PE Latest Social Stream
View Full PE Social Stream
Latest PE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parsley Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PE as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- One of the top producers in America’s shale patch doesn’t see drilling picking up significantly even after this week’s surprise Saudi pledge to curb production sent prices surging.“I really don’t see much increase in the Permian Basin or the U.S. shale over the next several years,” said Scott Sheffield, chief executive officer of Pioneer Natural Resources Co.U.S. oil output is expected to remain roughly flat at about 11 million barrels a day for the next several years, Sheffield said Wednesday in an investor webcast hosted by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Meanwhile, two of the nation’s biggest shale regions -- North Dakota’s Bakken and the Eagle Ford in Texas -- may never see growth again, the CEO said.Although the U.S. crude benchmark jumped above $50 a barrel this week for t...
Pioneer Natural Resources Company Announces Conditional Cash Tender Offers for 5.625% Senior Notes due 2027 and 4.125% Senior Notes due 2028 of Parsley Energy, LLC and Parsley Finance Corp. and Solicitations of Consents to the Related Indentures
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pioneer Natural Resources Company Announces Conditional Cash Tender Offers for Senior Notes due 2027 and 2028 of Parsley Energy.
We will review some of the highlights of M&A activity in 2020 and look ahead to what it means for 2021.
Big energy companies, such as Chevron (CVX), Pioneer Natural (PXD), ConocoPhillips (COP), Cenovus Energy (CVE) and Devon Energy (DVN) recently acquired smaller firms with attractive asset bases.
Pioneer Natural Resources has adopted a flexible dividend strategy. One analyst says that should bode well for shareholders, as cash flow is expected to improve.
PE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|