Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.11; for context, that's better than merely 3.85% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for PE has a compound average growth rate of -45.54%, which is higher than just 16.05% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UHT, TCO, PHX, CAJ and RESI.
PE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 78.27% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Parsley Energy Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Energy sector, Parsley Energy Inc's expected return of -78.27% is higher than 2.75% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Parsley Energy Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 2.75% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $5 billion, PE is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 6.19% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PE, approximately 4.13% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PE Dividend Chart
PE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|