Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO): Price and Financial Metrics
PEBO Stock Summary
- PEBO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.05%, Peoples Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PEBO comes in at 41.24% -- higher than that of 95.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Peoples Bancorp Inc are SMBK, OVBC, FCCO, LCNB, and EVBN.
- Visit PEBO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.peoplesbancorp.com.
PEBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.60||52-week high||$36.75|
|Prev. close||$33.77||52-week low||$18.35|
|Day high||$34.50||Avg. volume||69,508|
|50-day MA||$33.03||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$26.14||Market Cap||659.37M|
Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp operates as the holding company for Peoples Bank, National Association that provides a range of financial products and services for clients in Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Marietta, Ohio.
PEBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBO Latest Social Stream
View Full PEBO Social Stream
Latest PEBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Peoples Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEBO as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - KSU, HWCC, PEBO, DSSI, MLND, MX
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Photo by ChrisBoswell/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis With its headquarters just blocks away from the mighty Ohio River, the little hometown of bank from Marietta, Ohio, Peoples Bancorp (PEBO), looks to have a very bright future. While the bank itself has just $4.7 billion in assets, it has proven...
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of CNBKA, EBC, STAY, FXNC, BFTL, FI, KTYB, SYBT, MFNC, NCBS, MX, PFBI, and PEBO
Century Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNBKA) - Eastern Bankshares, Inc. (EBC)
Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PEBO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBOWant to see what other sources are saying about Peoples Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!