Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO): Price and Financial Metrics
PEBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.25||52-week high||$31.42|
|Prev. close||$25.59||52-week low||$23.05|
|Day high||$25.58||Avg. volume||127,278|
|50-day MA||$26.70||Dividend yield||6.1%|
|200-day MA||$27.33||Market Cap||893.09M|
PEBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PEBO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEBO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PEBO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.5% of US stocks).
PEBO Stock Summary
- PEBO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 54.07%, PEOPLES BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEBO is more volatile than only 16.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEBO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMMF, PLBC, MCY, WABC, and GNTY.
- PEBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEOPLES BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.peoplesbancorp.com.
PEBO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PEBO's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.88% higher, now standing at 11.4.
- Over the past 243 months, PEBO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEBO.
PEBO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -38.02%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.03%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 154.45%.
The table below shows PEBO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEBO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.76% of graded US stocks.
- PEBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FULT, PNFP, and LBAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEBO.
The table below shows PEBO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp operates as the holding company for Peoples Bank, National Association that provides a range of financial products and services for clients in Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Marietta, Ohio.
PEBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBO Latest Social Stream
View Full PEBO Social Stream
Latest PEBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEOPLES BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEBO as an investment opportunity.
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you buy good businesses at...
On September 8, 2023, Charles Sulerzyski, President and CEO of Peoples Bancorp Inc (Marietta OH) (NASDAQ:PEBO), purchased 4,000 shares of the company, signaling a strong vote of confidence in the firm's prospects.
Peoples Bancorp Inc. ("Peoples") (Nasdaq: PEBO) today announced the election of Hugh Donlon to the position of Executive Vice President, Community Banking, effective September 5, 2023, and the election of Matthew Macia to the position of Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, effective August 21, 2023. The positions are with Peoples and its banking subsidiary, Peoples Bank. Donlon succeeds Tyler Wilcox, who was elevated to Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, of Peopl
With 55% ownership of the shares, Peoples Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBO) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Peoples Bancorp implies that they have significant influence over...
In this article, we discuss 16 growing dividend stocks with low P/E ratios. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Growing Dividend Stocks with Low PE Ratios. Despite facing several challenges like turbulence in the banking sector and ongoing uncertainties about the economy’s condition, […]
PEBO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|