Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO): Price and Financial Metrics
PEBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$31.36|
|Prev. close||$30.24||52-week low||$23.05|
|Day high||$30.75||Avg. volume||120,080|
|50-day MA||$27.78||Dividend yield||5.04%|
|200-day MA||$26.94||Market Cap||1.09B|
PEBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEBO POWR Grades
- PEBO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.01% of US stocks.
- PEBO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PEBO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.72% of US stocks).
PEBO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 219.06%, PEOPLES BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.7% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of PEOPLES BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 10.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PEBO comes in at -34.86% -- higher than that of merely 11.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PEOPLES BANCORP INC are SYBT, USCB, RF, PB, and MRBK.
- PEBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEOPLES BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.peoplesbancorp.com.
PEBO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PEBO's price/earnings ratio is 2.02% lower, now standing at 9.7.
- PEBO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEBO.
PEBO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -38.02%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.03%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 154.45%.
The table below shows PEBO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEBO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.76% of graded US stocks.
- PEBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FULT, PNFP, and LBAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEBO.
The table below shows PEBO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Peoples Bancorp Inc. (PEBO) Company Bio
Peoples Bancorp operates as the holding company for Peoples Bank, National Association that provides a range of financial products and services for clients in Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Marietta, Ohio.
PEBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEBO Latest Social Stream
View Full PEBO Social Stream
Latest PEBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEOPLES BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEBO as an investment opportunity.
Peoples Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 24, 2023 Peoples Bancorp Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $0.9 EPS, expectations were $0.9. Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Peoples Bancorp Inc.’s Conference call. My name is Anthony and I will be your conference facilitator. Today’s call will cover […]
Q3 2023 Peoples Bancorp Inc Earnings Call
Strong earnings and asset quality drive impressive financial performance
Although the revenue and EPS for Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.78% and 5.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PEBO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|