Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PEG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- PEG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PEG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.43% of US stocks).
PEG Stock Summary
- PEG has a higher market value than 93.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,104,358,957.
- Of note is the ratio of PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ED, E, ES, RCI, and EXC.
- Visit PEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pseg.com.
PEG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, PEG's price/earnings ratio is 253.88% lower, now standing at -33.7.
- PEG's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEG.
PEG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -190.08%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 11.73%.
The table below shows PEG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.8% of graded US stocks.
- PEG's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 71st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AWR, OGS, and NEE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEG.
The table below shows PEG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.94||52-week high||$75.61|
|Prev. close||$63.97||52-week low||$58.19|
|Day high||$63.61||Avg. volume||2,628,867|
|50-day MA||$65.33||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$66.25||Market Cap||31.40B|
Most Popular Stories View All
PEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEG Latest Social Stream
View Full PEG Social Stream
Latest PEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEG as an investment opportunity.
Climate week provides a terrific opportunity to reflect on how we all impact the environment, and at PSE&G we have consistently made environmental stewardship one of our highest priorities. In fact...
10 years after Superstorm Sandy, New Jersey communities are better prepared
RWEOY vs. PEG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
National Preparedness Month is a chance for families to think about what to do in a natural disaster
It seemed like a normal work day in Gas Distribution & Field Construction, a few weeks before the 2020 pandemic hit, but when a coworker entered Office Administrator Liz Sylvester’s office on a rou...
PEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEGWant to do more research on Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch