Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG): Price and Financial Metrics
PEG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $29,883,376,817, Public Service Enterprise Group Inc has a greater market value than 92.98% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEG is more volatile than just 1.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ES, WEC, ED, OKE, and AVB.
- Visit PEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pseg.com.
PEG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.66||52-week high||$63.88|
|Prev. close||$61.74||52-week low||$52.08|
|Day high||$62.13||Avg. volume||2,733,664|
|50-day MA||$59.22||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$59.92||Market Cap||31.18B|
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG) Company Bio
Public Service Enterprise Group operates nuclear, coal, gas, oil-fired, and renewable generation facilities. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.