Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG): Price and Financial Metrics
PEG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Public Service Enterprise Group Inc is higher than it is for about 94.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEG is more volatile than merely 5.5% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Public Service Enterprise Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WEC, CMS, AWK, DTE, and ETR.
- PEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's official web site, go to www.pseg.com.
PEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.21||52-week high||$62.15|
|Prev. close||$56.26||52-week low||$34.75|
|Day high||$56.44||Avg. volume||2,133,535|
|50-day MA||$57.30||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$55.24||Market Cap||28.39B|
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG) Company Bio
Public Service Enterprise Group operates nuclear, coal, gas, oil-fired, and renewable generation facilities. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
PEG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PEG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Public Service Enterprise Group Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PEG, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.83 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than just 16.01% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 10.78% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEG Latest Social Stream
View Full PEG Social Stream
Latest PEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Public Service Enterprise Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEG as an investment opportunity.
Public Service Enterprise Group Stock: Wind at Its Back or Off the Grid?…PEG
Earnings Beat: Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Models
Last week, you might have seen that Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated ( NYSE:PEG ) released its full-year...
Companies in The News Are: CRON,PEG,SSP,BLDR
Pre-open movers U.S. stock futures traded mostly lower in early pre-market trade after the Dow Jones tumbled more than 550 points in the previous session due to a surge in bond yields. Investors are awaiting earnings reports from Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL ), Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (NYSE: PEG ), Carter's, Inc. (NYSE: CRI ) and Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR ). Data on U.S. international trade in goods, personal income, consumption expenditures and wholesale inventories for January will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. The Chicago PMI for February is scheduled for release at 9:15 a.m. ET, while the final reading of University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index for January will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET. Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 43 points to 31,328...
NEWARK, N.J., Feb. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) reported 2020 Net Income of $1,905 million, or $3.76 per share, compared to Net Income of $1,693 million, or $3.33 per share for 2019. Non-GAAP Operating Earnings for 2020 were $1,741 million, or $3.43 per…
PEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEGWant to do more research on Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!