Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PEG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.02% of US stocks.
- PEG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PEG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PEG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PEG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.8% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEG is more volatile than just 1.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEC, OKE, DTE, MPLX, and WMB.
- Visit PEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pseg.com.
PEG Valuation Summary
- PEG's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PEG's price/earnings ratio has gone up $1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEG.
PEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.42||52-week high||$64.30|
|Prev. close||$59.19||52-week low||$46.70|
|Day high||$59.48||Avg. volume||2,097,642|
|50-day MA||$62.03||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$58.72||Market Cap||30.04B|
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG) Company Bio
Public Service Enterprise Group operates nuclear, coal, gas, oil-fired, and renewable generation facilities. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
PEG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Public Service Enterprise Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Public Service Enterprise Group Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Public Service Enterprise Group Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.06% -- higher than just 16.45% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.97% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEG Latest Social Stream
View Full PEG Social Stream
Latest PEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Public Service Enterprise Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEG as an investment opportunity.
zhengzaishuru/iStock via Getty Images The Public Service Enterprise Group (PEG) is a company committed to transitioning to renewable energy and to becoming a primarily regulated utility. This should enable it to maintain its lengthy dividend streak - it has paid dividends for 114 years to shareholders - and make it...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best alternative energy stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The global alternative energy industry has steadily gained traction, with more people attempting to implement […]
Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE:PEG) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 61% Return On Their Investment
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does PSEG (PEG) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Public Service Enterprise Group with ticker code (PEG) have now 17 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 75 and 61 and has a mean target at 67.68. With the stocks previous close at 61.13 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 10.7%. The day 50 moving average is 62.27 and the 200 moving average now moves to 59.24. The market cap for the company is $31,129m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PEG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, operates as an energy company primarily in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States. It operates through two segm...
PEG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEGWant to do more research on Public Service Enterprise Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch