Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PEG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PEG has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 90.35% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- PEG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 3.19% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PEG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DPZ, STRA, EGOV, MCEP and SALT.
PEG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Public Service Enterprise Group Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 29.06% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PEG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Public Service Enterprise Group Inc has a beta lower than 72.27% of such peers.
- PEG's market cap of approximately $30 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 72.08% of them.
PEG Dividend Chart
PEG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PEG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PEG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Public Service Enterprise Group Inc and its dividends:
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc Common Stock (PEG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) - Dividend Investor
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha