Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEGA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PEGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.65% of US stocks.
- PEGA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PEGA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PEGA Stock Summary
- PEGASYSTEMS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.58% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PEGA is currently 95.58, higher than 95.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PEGASYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of 247.92%; that's higher than 93.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PEGASYSTEMS INC are OWLT, CNTG, RDFN, EVBG, and SOPH.
- Visit PEGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pega.com.
PEGA Valuation Summary
- PEGA's price/earnings ratio is -7.4; this is 130.33% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PEGA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEGA.
PEGA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -87.47%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 91.26%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 34.78%.
The table below shows PEGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.42% of graded US stocks.
- PEGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.759 -- ranking 200th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NATI, TSRI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEGA.
The table below shows PEGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.98||52-week high||$116.47|
|Prev. close||$37.40||52-week low||$29.05|
|Day high||$37.43||Avg. volume||517,965|
|50-day MA||$34.09||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$51.11||Market Cap||3.04B|
Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) Company Bio
Pegasystems develops, markets, licenses, and supports software to automate complex and changing business processes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEGA Latest Social Stream
View Full PEGA Social Stream
Latest PEGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEGASYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEGA as an investment opportunity.
Pegasystems Inc. is reportedly in talks to get a $1 billion investment at a time the enterprise software maker is in the middle of a $2 billion lawsuit with Appian Corp.
Private equity firm Clayton Dubilier & Rice discussed investing about $1 billion in enterprise software provider Pegasystems Inc (NASDAQ: PEGA). The investment is strategic for CD&R and not a prelude to a takeover of Pegasystems, Bloomberg reports. Also Read: Pega Delivers Best Quarter of the Year in Q3 2022 Founded by CEO Alan Trefler in 1983, the company sells software to improve business processes. Pegasystems' clients included Toronto Dominion Bank (NYSE: TD), Aflac Inc (NYSE: AFL), Cisco Sy
Pegasystems faces an existential risk if a $2 billion judgment against it is upheld. Click here to find out why I recommend avoiding or shorting PEGA stock.
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the low-code platform provider that builds agility into the world's leading organizations, today announced that Ken Stillwell, COO and CFO, Pega, will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:
Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) stock is down 54% this year as slowing growth, widening losses, and fears of a recession have all weighed on the low-code software company. Appian was awarded those damages in May, and in September the court entered final judgement, which included a 6% interest penalty, equal to $122 million a year, against Pegasystems that it must pay if the verdict stands after the appeals process. Given the unusually large award, the outcome has serious consequences for both Appian and Pegasystems.
PEGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|