Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEGA POWR Grades
- PEGA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.96% of US stocks.
- PEGA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PEGA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
PEGA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,751,769,900, Pegasystems Inc has a greater market value than 76.21% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PEGA is 2.91 -- better than 83.09% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pegasystems Inc is higher than 97.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pegasystems Inc are OM, FLDM, BNGO, UPWK, and RCEL.
- Visit PEGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pega.com.
PEGA Valuation Summary
- PEGA's price/earnings ratio is 745.7; this is 1812.05% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PEGA's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.7.
- Over the past 243 months, PEGA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 396.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEGA.
PEGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 483.79%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.47%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -290.59%.
The table below shows PEGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.42% of graded US stocks.
- PEGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.759 -- ranking 200th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NATI, TSRI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEGA.
The table below shows PEGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.04||52-week high||$142.55|
|Prev. close||$40.46||52-week low||$36.50|
|Day high||$40.16||Avg. volume||549,921|
|50-day MA||$45.61||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$77.56||Market Cap||3.20B|
Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) Company Bio
Pegasystems develops, markets, licenses, and supports software to automate complex and changing business processes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEGA Latest Social Stream
View Full PEGA Social Stream
Latest PEGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pegasystems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEGA as an investment opportunity.
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company that crushes business complexity, today announced that Ken Stillwell, COO and CFO, Pegasystems, will present at the following upcoming investor conferences in-person in San Francisco:
Pegasystems press release (NASDAQ:PEGA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.05. Revenue of $316.18M (+5.9% Y/Y) misses by $26.68M. Shares -11%....
The prospect of slower growth spooked investors on Thursday.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Over the past 3 months, 4 analysts have published their opinion on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA ) stock. These analysts are typically employed by large Wall Street banks and tasked with understanding a company''s business to predict how a stock will trade over the upcoming year. Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 0 3 1 0 0 Last 30D 0 2 1 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 1 0 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 In the last 3 months, 4 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Pegasystems. The company has an average price target of $135.25 with a high … Full story available on Benzinga.com
PEGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|