Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA): Price and Financial Metrics
PEGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.81||52-week high||$55.54|
|Prev. close||$47.03||52-week low||$29.05|
|Day high||$48.57||Avg. volume||335,137|
|50-day MA||$45.43||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$39.48||Market Cap||3.97B|
PEGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEGA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PEGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.07% of US stocks.
- PEGA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PEGA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.92% of US stocks).
PEGA Stock Summary
- PEGASYSTEMS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.06% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PEGASYSTEMS INC is higher than 92.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.46 for PEGASYSTEMS INC; that's greater than it is for 90.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PEGASYSTEMS INC are EVBG, BIGC, NTAP, VERI, and CVT.
- Visit PEGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pega.com.
PEGA Valuation Summary
- PEGA's EV/EBIT ratio is -25; this is 230.21% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PEGA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEGA.
PEGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.36%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 73.96%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -23.12%.
The table below shows PEGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.42% of graded US stocks.
- PEGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.759 -- ranking 200th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NATI, TSRI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEGA.
The table below shows PEGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEGA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PEGA, see our PEGA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$162.73||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) Company Bio
Pegasystems develops, markets, licenses, and supports software to automate complex and changing business processes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEGA Latest Social Stream
View Full PEGA Social Stream
Latest PEGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEGASYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEGA as an investment opportunity.
Pega to Hold Investor Session at PegaWorld iNspire 2023
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the low-code platform provider empowering the world's leading enterprises to Build for Change®, today announced that an in-person Investor Session will be held at PegaWorld iNspire 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada hosted by Ken Stillwell, COO and CFO, Pega.
Judy Buchholz of Pega Named to CRN's 2023 Channel Chiefs List
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the low-code platform provider empowering the world's leading enterprises to Build for Change®, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Judy Buchholz, senior vice president of global partner ecosystem, Pegasystems, to its 2023 list of Channel Chiefs. In addition, nine Pega professionals have been named in the 2023 CRN Women of the Channel list, recognizing that their vision, expertise, and contributions have a daily impact on the indu
Is There Now An Opportunity In Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ:PEGA)?
Pegasystems Inc. ( NASDAQ:PEGA ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the teens...
Pega Launches Pega Process Mining with Generative AI-Ready APIs to Enable Continuous Workflow Optimization
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the low-code platform provider empowering the world's leading enterprises to Build for Change®, today announced the launch of Pega Process Mining, which will make it easier for Pega users of all skill levels to find and fix process inefficiencies hindering their business operations. These intuitive process mining capabilities – along with generative AI-ready APIs – will be seamlessly integrated within Pega Platform™, providing organizations with a unified solutio
Pega 2022 Global Impact Report Highlights Continued Commitment to Environmental, Social, and Governance Initiatives
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the low-code platform provider empowering the world's leading enterprises to Build for Change®, today published its annual Impact Report. The report provides a transparent view into Pega's 2022 progress and contributions in its ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) programs, including CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) efforts.
PEGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEGAWant to see what other sources are saying about Pegasystems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pegasystems Inc (PEGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pegasystems Inc (PEGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pegasystems Inc (PEGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...