Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEGA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PEGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEGA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PEGA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
PEGA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 604.02, Pegasystems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.89% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pegasystems Inc is higher than 98.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Pegasystems Inc's share price is greater than that of just 6.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pegasystems Inc are VRNT, IDN, LNTH, OOMA, and CEVA.
- Visit PEGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pega.com.
PEGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.40||52-week high||$148.80|
|Prev. close||$138.35||52-week low||$90.75|
|Day high||$139.68||Avg. volume||362,321|
|50-day MA||$125.39||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$127.14||Market Cap||11.33B|
Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) Company Bio
Pegasystems develops, markets, licenses, and supports software to automate complex and changing business processes in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
PEGA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PEGA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pegasystems Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Pegasystems Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.75 years, Pegasystems Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.11%; that's higher than only 8.11% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Pegasystems Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.28. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.32% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PEGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEGA Latest Social Stream
View Full PEGA Social Stream
Latest PEGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pegasystems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEGA as an investment opportunity.
Pegasystems Named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center for 12th Consecutive Year
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company that crushes business complexity, today announced it has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center (1) for the 12th consecutive year.
Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA), the software company that crushes business complexity at the world's leading enterprises, today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share, maintaining the company's current dividend program. The Q3 2021 dividend will be paid on July 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of July 1, 2021.
Shareholders Will Probably Not Have Any Issues With Pegasystems Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PEGA) CEO Compensation
Shareholders may be wondering what CEO Alan Trefler plans to do to improve the less than great performance at...
Shares of Pegasystems (PEGA) rose 3.2% and closed at $127.92 on June 8 after the company approved an increase in its share buyback program. Pegasystems develops software for customer relationship management, digital process automation, and business process management. Pegasystems expanded its stock buyback program to $60 million from the remaining amount in the current program of $21.7 million. In addition, the termination date of the program has been extended to June 30, 2022, from June 30, 2021. Under the program, the company will buy back shares in the open market or privately negotiated transactions.
Latest research study from JCMR with title Global Financial Risk Management Solutions Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022-2029. The Research report presents a complete assessment of the market and contains Future trend, Current Growth Factors, attentive opinions, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data. The study is segmented 
PEGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|