Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PEGA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.13; for context, that's better than 3.98% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PEGA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SCCO, GLBZ, PSX, STFC and HAL.
PEGA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PEGA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 97.68% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Pegasystems Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Pegasystems Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 0.23% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Pegasystems Inc has a beta lower than merely 1.83% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Pegasystems Inc's estimated return of -97.68% surpasses about merely 0.7% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PEGA Dividend Chart
PEGA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|