Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PEGA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.13; for context, that's better than 3.98% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PEGA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SCCO, GLBZ, PSX, STFC and HAL.
PEGA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Pegasystems Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 97.91% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PEGA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Pegasystems Inc's dividend yield of 0.09% is in the bottom 0.41%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Pegasystems Inc has a beta lower than only 20.31% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Pegasystems Inc's estimated return of -97.91% surpasses about only 0.75% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PEGA Dividend Chart
PEGA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|