Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Performance Food Group Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PFGC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Performance Food Group Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 20.38% of all US stocks.
- PFGC has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 84.31% of Wholesale stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PFGC is greater than 76.14% of Wholesale stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PFGC is higher than 24.46% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- The average analyst price target of PFGC is higher than 68.71% of all US stocks.
- Performance Food Group Co's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 64.69% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- PFGC has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for PFGC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.