PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFLT POWR Grades
- PFLT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.4% of US stocks.
- PFLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PFLT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.35% of US stocks).
PFLT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd is higher than merely 5.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd is higher than it is for about 99.58% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFLT comes in at 46.39% -- higher than that of 94.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSK, NGG, PME, GBDC, and NMFC.
- PFLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's official web site, go to index.php.
PFLT Valuation Summary
- PFLT's price/earnings ratio is 7.5; this is 41.41% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 124 months, PFLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $6.6.
- Over the past 124 months, PFLT's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFLT.
PFLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.53||52-week high||$13.24|
|Prev. close||$12.78||52-week low||$7.70|
|Day high||$12.79||Avg. volume||224,906|
|50-day MA||$12.65||Dividend yield||9.1%|
|200-day MA||$10.91||Market Cap||485.79M|
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Company Bio
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a business development company. The Company is a closed-end, externally managed and non-diversified investment company. Its investment objectives are to generate current income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in floating rate loans and other investments made to the United States middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.
PFLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFLT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFLT Social Stream
Latest PFLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFLT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best high yield dividend stocks to buy in June. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best High Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy in June. With the current economic risks brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, […]
NEW YORK, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) declares its monthly distribution for June 2021 of $0.095 per share, payable on July 1, 2021 to stockholders of record as of June 17, 2021. The distribution is expected to be paid from taxable net investment income. The final specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year and in the Compan
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2021
NEW YORK, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) announced today financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021. HIGHLIGHTSQuarter ended March 31, 2021($ in millions, except per share amounts) Assets and Liabilities: Investment portfolio (1)$1,069.1 PSSL investment portfolio$485.1 Net assets$493.0 GAAP net asset value per share$12.71 Quarterly increase GAAP net asset value per share 0.1%Adjusted net asset value per share (2)$12.60 Quarterly increase in adjusted net asset value per share (2) 2.3% Credit Facility$146.2 2023 Notes$114.2 2026 Notes$96.9 2031 Asset-Backed Debt$225.2 Regulatory Debt to Equity 1.21x Regulatory Net Debt to Equity (3) 1.08x GAAP Net Debt to Equity (4) 1.05x Yield on debt investmen...
PennantPark (PFLT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. Schedules Earnings Release of Second Fiscal Quarter 2021 Results
NEW YORK, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE:PFLT) announced that it will report results for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will also host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 6, 2021 to discuss its financial results. All interested parties are welcome to participate. You can access the conference call by dialing toll-free (866) 548-4713 approximately 5-10 minutes prior to the call. International callers should dial (323) 794-2093. All callers should reference conference ID #5638110 or PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. An archived replay of the call will be available through May 20, 2021...
PFLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch