PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFLT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PFLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFLT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PFLT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.97% of US stocks).
PFLT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PFLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.81% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PFLT is more volatile than only 0.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd are ARCC, ORCC, BCSF, GSBD, and FSK.
- PFLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's official web site, go to index.php.
PFLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PFLT's price/sales ratio is 87.5% higher, now standing at 6.
- PFLT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 122 months.
- Over the past 122 months, PFLT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFLT.
PFLT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -91.94%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 148.75%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -92.45%.
The table below shows PFLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.24% of graded US stocks.
- PFLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 272nd of 446 Trading stocks.
- MS, OFS, and DX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFLT.
The table below shows PFLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.20||52-week high||$14.38|
|Prev. close||$11.47||52-week low||$11.09|
|Day high||$11.49||Avg. volume||311,068|
|50-day MA||$13.10||Dividend yield||9.94%|
|200-day MA||$13.06||Market Cap||462.71M|
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Company Bio
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a business development company. The Company is a closed-end, externally managed and non-diversified investment company. Its investment objectives are to generate current income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in floating rate loans and other investments made to the United States middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFLT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFLT Social Stream
Latest PFLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFLT as an investment opportunity.
These supercharged income stocks, with yields ranging from 7.4% to 13.4%, can put rising costs in their place.
PennantPark (PFLT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.86% and 22.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2021
MIAMI, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) announced today financial results for the first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2021. HIGHLIGHTS Quarter ended December 31, 2021 ($ in millions, except per share amounts) Assets and Liabilities: Investment portfolio (1)$1,179.8 PSSL investment portfolio$641.7 Net assets$497.4 GAAP net asset value per share$12.70 Quarterly increase GAAP net asset value per share 0.7%Adjusted net asset val
Investing creates wealth if done with quality, valuation, safety and goals. 88 Stocks in RIG = Rose's Income Garden Income is the primary goal and creating it is done with the metrics mentioned above in mind along with always improving the portfolio. This past month 2 new stocks were added,...
MIAMI, Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) declares its monthly distribution for February 2022 of $0.095 per share, payable on March 1, 2022 to stockholders of record as of February 15, 2022. The distribution is expected to be paid from taxable net investment income. The final specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year and in the
PFLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch