PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFLT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PFLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- PFLT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PFLT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.05% of US stocks).
PFLT Stock Summary
- For PFLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.78% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of PENNANTPARK FLOATING RATE CAPITAL LTD's share price is greater than that of just 11.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFLT comes in at -44.26% -- higher than that of only 12.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENNANTPARK FLOATING RATE CAPITAL LTD are ARCC, ORCC, GSBD, FSK, and NMFC.
- Visit PFLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.php.
PFLT Valuation Summary
- PFLT's price/earnings ratio is 21; this is 101.92% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PFLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFLT.
PFLT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5183.48%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -49.41%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 2.82%.
The table below shows PFLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.24% of graded US stocks.
- PFLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 272nd of 446 Trading stocks.
- MS, OFS, and DX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFLT.
The table below shows PFLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.67||52-week high||$14.38|
|Prev. close||$9.60||52-week low||$9.43|
|Day high||$9.75||Avg. volume||324,958|
|50-day MA||$11.93||Dividend yield||11.87%|
|200-day MA||$12.48||Market Cap||438.50M|
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Company Bio
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a business development company. The Company is a closed-end, externally managed and non-diversified investment company. Its investment objectives are to generate current income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in floating rate loans and other investments made to the United States middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFLT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFLT Social Stream
Latest PFLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNANTPARK FLOATING RATE CAPITAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFLT as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investors!
MIAMI, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the “Company”) (NYSE: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) announced that it increased the size of its multi-currency, senior secured credit facility (as amended, the “Credit Facility”) from $300 million to $366 million and replaced the London interbank offer rate, or LIBOR, benchmark provisions with secured overnight financing rate, or SOFR, benchmark provisions. All other terms remain unchanged. “We are pleased to have upsized our
MIAMI, Sept. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the "Company") (NYSE: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) declares its monthly distribution for September 2022 of $0.095 per share, payable on October 3, 2022 to stockholders of record as of September 19, 2022. The distribution is expected to be paid from taxable net investment income. The final specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year and in t
PennantPark (PFLT) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
E ratio of 24.71.
PFLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch