PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT): Price and Financial Metrics
PFLT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd is higher than it is for about 99.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFLT comes in at 30.56% -- higher than that of 93.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd are NMFC, FSK, EPD, CGBD, and GBDC.
- PFLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's official web site, go to index.php.
PFLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.13||52-week high||$12.16|
|Prev. close||$12.10||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$12.15||Avg. volume||212,408|
|50-day MA||$11.23||Dividend yield||9.42%|
|200-day MA||$9.37||Market Cap||470.28M|
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Company Bio
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a business development company. The Company is a closed-end, externally managed and non-diversified investment company. Its investment objectives are to generate current income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in floating rate loans and other investments made to the United States middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.
PFLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 167.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd ended up being:
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 14.8% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 55% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 85.16% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than just 22% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PFLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFLT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFLT Social Stream
Latest PFLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFLT as an investment opportunity.
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital (PFLT) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021, 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Art Penn - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Aviv Efrat - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Kevin Fultz - JMP securities Ryan Lynch - KBW Mickey Schleien -...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 10, 2021 / PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (NASDAQ:PFLT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital (NASDAQ:PFLT) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The asset manager reported $0.26 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.27 by ($0.01), MarketWatch Earnings reports. PennantPark Floating Rate Capital had a return on equity of 9.04% and a net margin of 19.28%. NASDAQ:PFLT traded […]
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Confused? Buy or Sell in volatile market - Analyst report Stock market Insights & financial analysis
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
PennantPark (PFLT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.70% and -4.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PFLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!