PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFLT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PFLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFLT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PFLT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.19% of US stocks).
PFLT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PFLT is currently 2.73, higher than just 8.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd is higher than it is for about 99.55% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFLT comes in at 37.46% -- higher than that of 93.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NMFC, GSBD, ARCC, ORCC, and NGG.
- PFLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's official web site, go to index.php.
PFLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PFLT's price/sales ratio is 87.5% higher, now standing at 6.
- PFLT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 122 months.
- Over the past 122 months, PFLT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFLT.
PFLT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.07%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -93.89%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -241.23%.
The table below shows PFLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.19% of graded US stocks.
- PFLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 273rd of 456 Trading stocks.
- MS, OFS, and DX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFLT.
The table below shows PFLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.81||52-week high||$13.50|
|Prev. close||$12.83||52-week low||$7.70|
|Day high||$12.92||Avg. volume||210,632|
|50-day MA||$12.92||Dividend yield||8.89%|
|200-day MA||$12.30||Market Cap||496.64M|
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Company Bio
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a business development company. The Company is a closed-end, externally managed and non-diversified investment company. Its investment objectives are to generate current income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in floating rate loans and other investments made to the United States middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFLT Latest Social Stream
View Full PFLT Social Stream
Latest PFLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFLT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) declares its monthly distribution for September 2021 of $0.095 per share, payable on October 1, 2021 to stockholders of record as of September 17, 2021. The distribution is expected to be paid from taxable net investment income. The final specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year and in the Company''s periodic report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In this article, we will be looking at 10 high yield monthly dividend stocks to buy in August. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High Yield Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy in August. As we progress into the latter half of 2021, […]
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
NEW YORK, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE: PFLT) announced today financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021.
PennantPark (PFLT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.57% and -0.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. Schedules Earnings Release of Third Fiscal Quarter 2021 Results
NEW YORK, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PFLT) (TASE:PFLT) announced that it will report results for the third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 after the close of the financial markets.
PFLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFLTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch