PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT): Price and Financial Metrics
PFLT Stock Summary
- For PFLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.42% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 3.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFLT comes in at -24.35% -- higher than that of only 12.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd are ARCC, GSBD, TCPC, VICI, and MRCC.
- Visit PFLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.php.
PFLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.50||52-week high||$13.42|
|Prev. close||$12.59||52-week low||$11.14|
|Day high||$12.62||Avg. volume||138,785|
|50-day MA||$12.32||Dividend yield||9.05%|
|200-day MA||$11.87||Market Cap||484.63M|
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Company Bio
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. is a business development company. The Company is a closed-end, externally managed and non-diversified investment company. Its investment objectives are to generate current income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in floating rate loans and other investments made to the United States middle-market companies. The company is based in New York City, New York.