PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PFLT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 6.77% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, PFLT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 15.76% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for PFLT has a compound average growth rate of 157.85%, which is higher than 95.64% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PFLT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WEC, PSN, OVBC, WSTG and AWR.
PFLT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 144.88%. Digging deeper, the aspects of PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, PFLT offers a dividend yield in the top 2.73% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's expected return of 144.88% is higher than 93.31% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 93.31% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PFLT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 71.84% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PFLT Dividend Chart
PFLT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFLT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PFLT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd Common Stock (PFLT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) - Dividend Investor
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha