PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PFLT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 7.42% US-listed dividend payers.
- PFLT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 59.59% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 90.07% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PFLT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PNW, SJW, FF, SQFT and CNXN.
PFLT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 571.41% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, PFLT offers a dividend yield in the top 4.98999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's expected return of 571.41% is higher than 91.25% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.25% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 83.07% of them.
PFLT Dividend Chart
PFLT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFLT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PFLT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd Common Stock (PFLT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) - Dividend Investor
PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd (PFLT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha