Provident Financial Services, Inc (PFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- PFS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.29% of US stocks).
PFS Stock Summary
- Provident Financial Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 20.34% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.87 for Provident Financial Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.32% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFS comes in at 28.15% -- higher than that of 91.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Provident Financial Services Inc are CNOB, BANC, EGBN, PDLB, and FNWB.
- PFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Provident Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.provident.bank.
PFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$25.62|
|Prev. close||$25.03||52-week low||$10.55|
|Day high||$25.21||Avg. volume||358,992|
|50-day MA||$23.15||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$17.60||Market Cap||1.90B|
Provident Financial Services, Inc (PFS) Company Bio
Provident Financial Services provides banking services to individuals, families, and businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1839 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.
PFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFS Latest Social Stream
View Full PFS Social Stream
Latest PFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Provident Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFS as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for May 5th
Provident Financial Services, Inc.'s (PFS) CEO Christopher Martin on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Provident Financial Services, Inc. (PFS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 30, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Leonard Gleason - Investor Relations Officer Christopher Martin - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Anthony Labozzetta - President and Chief Operating Officer Thomas Lyons - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mark...
Today's presenters are Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chris Martin; President and Chief Operating Officer, Tony Labozzetta; and Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Tom Lyons. Before beginning their review of our financial results, we ask that you please take note of our standard caution as to any forward-looking statements that may be made during the course of today's call.
Provident Financial (PFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50.00% and 3.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Provident Financial Services, Inc. Announces First Quarter Earnings and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
ISELIN, N.J., April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE:PFS) (the “Company”) reported net income of $48.6 million, or $0.63 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2021, compared to net income of $14.9 million, or $0.23 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2020. Earnings for the quarter were aided by an improved economic outlook and resulting lower allowance for credit loss requirements, as well as additional earnings attributable to the July 31, 2020 acquisition of SB One Bancorp ("SB One"). For the three months ended March 31, 2021, the Company recorded a negative provision for credit losses on loans of $15.0 million and a negative provision for off-balance sheet credit exposures of $875,000. Chri...
PFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFSWant to do more research on Provident Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch