Provident Financial Services, Inc (PFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.78% of US stocks.
- PFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PFS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
PFS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PFS is 0.25 -- better than merely 20.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.87 for Provident Financial Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.38% of US stocks.
- Provident Financial Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNOB, EGBN, HOMB, BHB, and BUSE.
- PFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Provident Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.provident.bank.
PFS Valuation Summary
- PFS's price/earnings ratio is 13; this is 7.44% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 225 months, PFS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.3.
- PFS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.5 over the prior 225 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFS.
PFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.24||52-week high||$25.70|
|Prev. close||$21.07||52-week low||$11.76|
|Day high||$21.59||Avg. volume||325,144|
|50-day MA||$23.64||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$20.26||Market Cap||1.66B|
Provident Financial Services, Inc (PFS) Company Bio
Provident Financial Services provides banking services to individuals, families, and businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1839 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.
PFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFS Latest Social Stream
View Full PFS Social Stream
Latest PFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Provident Financial Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFS as an investment opportunity.
Provident Financial (PFS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to Irving Kahn’s hedge fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Kahn’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance go directly to the 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Irving Kahn’s Hedge Fund. Kahn Brothers was […]
Debt can be daunting but there are ways to overcome it.
ISELIN, N.J., July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFS) announced that it expects to release financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Friday, July 30, 2021 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (ET). A copy of the earnings release will be immediately available on the Company’s website, www.Provident.Bank, by going to Investor Relations and clicking on Press Releases. Representatives of the Company will hold a conference call for investors on July 30, 2
Provident Financial Services saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating jump to 96 Monday, up from 94 the day before.
PFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFSWant to do more research on Provident Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch