Provident Financial Services, Inc (PFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PFS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.43% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PFS's price: TRIB, FF, FENG, CNXN and SPNS.
PFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PFS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 81.82% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PFS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Provident Financial Services Inc's dividend yield of 4.15% is in the top 19.65%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Provident Financial Services Inc's expected return of 81.82% is higher than 71.98% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PFS has a discount rate lower than 71.98% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PFS has a beta lower than 34.45% of them.
PFS Dividend Chart
PFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PFS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Provident Financial Services Inc and its dividends:
Provident Financial Services Inc Common Stock (PFS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) - Dividend Investor
Provident Financial Services Inc (PFS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha