Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE): Price and Financial Metrics
PGRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Paramount Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PGRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.69% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PGRE comes in at 11.9% -- higher than that of 85.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paramount Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIO, ACC, IRT, KIM, and ROIC.
- Visit PGRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paramount-group.com.
PGRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.55||52-week high||$12.42|
|Prev. close||$9.76||52-week low||$5.54|
|Day high||$9.93||Avg. volume||1,442,105|
|50-day MA||$9.07||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$8.04||Market Cap||2.09B|
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Company Bio
Paramount Group owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
PGRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Paramount Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Paramount Group Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3195.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PGRE, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.84 -- which is good for besting merely 22.43% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.53 years comes in at 1.28%; that's greater than 92.75% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 10.29% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PGRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGRE Latest Social Stream
View Full PGRE Social Stream
Latest PGRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paramount Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGRE as an investment opportunity.
Combat Support Vehicles Market Is Booming Globally with Tata Motors, General Dynamics Land Systems, Paramount Group, BAE Systems, Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles, China North Industries and more…
Combat Support Vehicles Market Overview The report on the global Combat Support Vehicles Market is derived from intense research, conducted by a team of industry professionals. The report covers briefly the products or services in the market and their application. The
Paramount Group and Sarcos Robotics Sign MoU to Bring Highly Dexterous Mobile Robots for Defense Applications to the Middle East and Africa
JOHANNESBURG & SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #defense--Paramount Group and Sarcos Robotics Sign MoU to Bring Highly Dexterous Mobile Robots for Defense Applications to the Middle East and Africa
The stock gained 4.05 per cent to Rs 612 apiece on the BSE. On the NSE, it rose by 4.12 per cent to Rs 612.85
The agreement is to manufacture armoured vehicles in India
ABU DHABI: UAE-based Paramount Group Ltd. ADGM has opened offices in Israel, the company announced at IDEX today. Back in September 2020, a joint peace deal was signed between Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and the United States – known also as the Abraham Accords Peace Agreement – and concerns a treaty of peace,… Keep reading →
PGRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PGREWant to see what other sources are saying about Paramount Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!