Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGRE POWR Grades
- PGRE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGRE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- PGRE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
PGRE Stock Summary
- PGRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 758.81 -- higher than 95.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Paramount Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PGRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.15% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paramount Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UE, STOR, NHI, KIM, and ADC.
- Visit PGRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paramount-group.com.
PGRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PGRE's price/earnings ratio is 224.9% lower, now standing at -46.9.
- PGRE's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, PGRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGRE.
PGRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.14% of graded US stocks.
- PGRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.084 -- ranking 252nd of 457 Trading stocks.
- ROIC, ALX, and AKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGRE.
The table below shows PGRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.53||52-week high||$11.65|
|Prev. close||$8.62||52-week low||$5.54|
|Day high||$8.56||Avg. volume||1,761,134|
|50-day MA||$9.22||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$9.74||Market Cap||1.87B|
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Company Bio
Paramount Group owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGRE Latest Social Stream
View Full PGRE Social Stream
Latest PGRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paramount Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGRE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) (Paramount) announced today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of common stock for the period from July 1, 2021, to September 30, 2021. The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2021. About Paramount Group, Inc. Headquartered in New York City, Paramount Group, Inc. is a fully-integrated real esta
Investment banks Crédit Agricole and SVB Leerink have signed new leases for office space in Paramount Groups 1301 Avenue of the Americas.
Paramount Group's (PGRE) recent leasing at the 1301 Avenue of the Americas will help in the backfilling of roughly 190,000 square feet of the existing vacancy.
Paramount Group (NYSE: PGRE ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last quarter:
NEW YORK CITY Global investment bank Credit Agricole CIB has signed a 167,000-square-foot office lease at 1301 Avenue of the Americas, a 1.7 million-square-foot building located between 52nd and 53rd streets in Midtown Manhattan. New York City-based Paramount Group Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) owns the 45-story building, which features a newly renovated lobby, in-building access  The post Credit Agricole CIB Signs 167,000 SF Office Lease at 1301 Avenue of the Americas in Manhattan appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
PGRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|