Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGRE POWR Grades
- PGRE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.12% of US stocks.
- PGRE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PGRE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.02% of US stocks).
PGRE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PGRE is 0.2 -- better than merely 17.1% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Paramount Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Paramount Group Inc is higher than it is for about 93.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paramount Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WPC, HWM, ACC, FPI, and MSEX.
- Visit PGRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paramount-group.com.
PGRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PGRE's price/earnings ratio is 224.9% lower, now standing at -46.9.
- PGRE's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, PGRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGRE.
PGRE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.95%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.17%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 4.8%.
The table below shows PGRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.33% of graded US stocks.
- PGRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 250th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ROIC, CPT, and ALX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGRE.
The table below shows PGRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.37||52-week high||$11.53|
|Prev. close||$7.23||52-week low||$7.08|
|Day high||$7.42||Avg. volume||2,163,791|
|50-day MA||$8.61||Dividend yield||4.21%|
|200-day MA||$9.19||Market Cap||1.61B|
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Company Bio
Paramount Group owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGRE Latest Social Stream
View Full PGRE Social Stream
Latest PGRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paramount Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGRE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 24, 2022--Bayerische Versorgungskammer ("BVK") and Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) ("Paramount" or the "Company") announced today that they have formed a joint venture and acquired a retail condominium at 1600 Broadway for $191.5 million from Sherwood Equities. The 26,000 square foot retail property, which is located in the heart of Times Square, is 100% leased to Mars, Inc. and serves as the flagship location for M&M’s World. In connection with the acquisition, the joint v
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call Feb 23, 2022, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Sumit Sharma - VP, IR and Business Development Albert Behler - Chairman, CEO and President Peter Brindley - EVP, Head of Real Estate Wilbur Paes - COO, CFO and Treasurer Conference Call Participants...
Michelin Star-rated Chinese restaurant Din Tai Fung is opening its first location on the East Coast in Midtown Manhattan. The restaurant chain has signed a five-year lease covering approximately 26,400 square feet at 1633 Broadway between 50th and 51st Streets. The 48-story, 2.5 million-square-foot office tower is owned by Paramount Group Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) Din Tai Fung will occupy the retail space situated beneath the glass entry cube in the public plaza at the base of 1633 Broadway.
Paramount Group (PGRE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 4.35% and 3.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, February 22, 2022--Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) ("Paramount" or the "Company") announced today that world-renowned restaurant Din Tai Fung has signed a 15-year lease covering approximately 26,400 square feet for its Michelin Star rated restaurant at 1633 Broadway, Paramount’s 48-story, 2.5 million square foot, trophy office tower located between 50th and 51st Street in Midtown Manhattan.
PGRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|