Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE): Price and Financial Metrics
PGRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.68||52-week high||$8.13|
|Prev. close||$4.70||52-week low||$3.90|
|Day high||$4.74||Avg. volume||1,933,603|
|50-day MA||$4.44||Dividend yield||6.72%|
|200-day MA||$5.66||Market Cap||1.02B|
PGRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGRE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PGRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.07% of US stocks.
- PGRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PGRE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
PGRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PARAMOUNT GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PGRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.39% of US equities we're observing.
- PARAMOUNT GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RTL, NHI, EPR, AHH, and GNL.
- Visit PGRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paramount-group.com.
PGRE Valuation Summary
- PGRE's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 18.18% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 103 months, PGRE's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGRE.
PGRE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -1.13%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.17%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 57.62%.
The table below shows PGRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.33% of graded US stocks.
- PGRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 250th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ROIC, CPT, and ALX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGRE.
The table below shows PGRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Company Bio
Paramount Group owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
PGRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGRE Latest Social Stream
View Full PGRE Social Stream
Latest PGRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARAMOUNT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGRE as an investment opportunity.
7 REITs to Sell Before They Crumble Under Pressure
So, what are some of the REITs to sell before they drop?
3 Dividend Stocks to Sell as the Real Estate Sector Crashes in 2023
Everyone loves a good income-producing investment, but these three dividend trap stocks could get upended by a real estate crash.
Paramount Global disappoints on weak ad market, cuts dividend
Paramount Global Inc missed first-quarter revenue estimates on Thursday amid a weak advertising market in its TV business and cut its dividend. The company incurred a $1.7 billion charge in connection with its plan to integrate Showtime into its Paramount+ streaming service and remove certain programming. Shares of the New York-based company, formerly known as ViacomCBS, fell about 21% in early trading.
Paramount Group (PGRE) Tops Q1 FFO and Revenue Estimates
Paramount Group (PGRE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 13.04% and 4.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Paramount Group: Q1 Earnings Snapshot
NEW YORK (AP) — Paramount Group Inc. (PGRE) on Wednesday reported a key measure of profitability in its first quarter. The New York-based real estate investment trust said it had funds from operations of $56.2 million, or 26 cents per share, in the period. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for funds from operations of 23 cents per share.
PGRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PGREWant to see what other sources are saying about Paramount Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paramount Group Inc (PGRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paramount Group Inc (PGRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paramount Group Inc (PGRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...