Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE): Price and Financial Metrics
PGRE Stock Summary
- PGRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,121.34 -- higher than 95.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 177.34, Paramount Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Paramount Group Inc is higher than it is for about 92.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Paramount Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HR, REXR, GNL, DEA, and CXP.
- PGRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paramount Group Inc's official web site, go to www.paramount-group.com.
PGRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
PGRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.05||52-week high||$15.11|
|Prev. close||$14.14||52-week low||$12.65|
|Day high||$14.17||Avg. volume||1,656,050|
|50-day MA||$13.71||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||3.20B|
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Company Bio
Paramount Group owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.