Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGRE POWR Grades
- PGRE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGRE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PGRE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.8% of US stocks).
PGRE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,365.88, Paramount Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.37% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Paramount Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PGRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Paramount Group Inc are KRG, GNL, TRTN, MSEX, and SR.
- Visit PGRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paramount-group.com.
PGRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.23||52-week high||$10.87|
|Prev. close||$10.15||52-week low||$5.54|
|Day high||$10.29||Avg. volume||1,575,295|
|50-day MA||$10.26||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$8.64||Market Cap||2.24B|
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Company Bio
Paramount Group owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
PGRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Paramount Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Paramount Group Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Paramount Group Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.79; that's higher than just 22.61% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.74 years comes in at 1.28%; that's greater than 92.43% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 9.64% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PGRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGRE Latest Social Stream
View Full PGRE Social Stream
Latest PGRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paramount Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGRE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Paramount Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE:PGRE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) ("Paramount" or the "Company") announced today that it will file its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and release its first quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 after the end of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Buy Rating for Paramount Group
The Ministry of Defence made an order worth Rs 177.95 crore to Bharat Forge, who will make M4 in partnership with Paramount Group, a South African defence equipment manufacturer.
PGRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|