Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGRE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PGRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70% of US stocks.
- PGRE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- PGRE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.44% of US stocks).
PGRE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,220.32, PARAMOUNT GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.69% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 454.16, PARAMOUNT GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PARAMOUNT GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 94.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARAMOUNT GROUP INC are GPN, PNTG, FWRG, AXL, and SRAD.
- Visit PGRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paramount-group.com.
PGRE Valuation Summary
- PGRE's price/earnings ratio is 498.2; this is 2002.11% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 98 months, PGRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 38.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGRE.
PGRE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 57.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -1.13%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.42%.
The table below shows PGRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.33% of graded US stocks.
- PGRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 250th of 443 Trading stocks.
- ROIC, CPT, and ALX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGRE.
The table below shows PGRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.82||52-week high||$11.53|
|Prev. close||$5.75||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$5.91||Avg. volume||1,841,207|
|50-day MA||$6.32||Dividend yield||5.33%|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||1.28B|
Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Company Bio
Paramount Group owns, operates, manages, acquires and redevelops high-quality, Class A office properties located in select central business district submarkets of New York City, Washington, D.C. and San Francisco. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGRE Latest Social Stream
View Full PGRE Social Stream
Latest PGRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARAMOUNT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGRE as an investment opportunity.
Worries about whether the Federal Reserve might slow the pace of interest rate hikes are taking a toll on a few real estate investment trusts (REITs). These four interest-sensitive REITs dropped to new 52-week lows as the sector continues to suffer from the more-sellers-than-buyers problem. Douglas Emmett Inc. (NYSE: DEI) buys, develops and manages office and multifamily properties in Los Angeles and Honolulu. With a market capitalization of $2.7 billion, the stock trades with a price-earnings (
Book-publishing powerhouse Simon & Schuster's owner will let its $2.2 billion sale to Penguin Random House collapse on Monday, opening the door for a new suitor to try to clinch a deal, according to people familiar with the matter. German media group Bertelsmann SE & Co, which owns Penguin, was unable to convince Paramount Global, Simon & Schuster's current owner, to help launch an appeal and extend the deal contract before it expires on Monday, the sources said. Bertelsmann will owe Paramount a $200 million break-up fee as a result of the transaction falling apart.
In this article, we will discuss 15 biggest broadcasting companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the broadcasting industry and go directly to 5 Biggest Broadcasting Companies in the World. The broadcasting industry has seen a paradigm shift in its dynamics after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The days of […]
NEW YORK, November 07, 2022--Paramount Group, Inc. (NYSE: PGRE) ("Paramount" or the "Company") announced today that it achieved a 5 Star rating in the 2022 GRESB Real Estate Assessment. This is the highest GRESB rating that distinguishes Paramount’s ESG performance in the top 20% among the 1,820 entities that responded globally. Benchmarked against 150,000 assets across 74 countries, these results demonstrate Paramount’s position as a leader in the real estate industry.
(Reuters) -Paramount Global reported on Wednesday quarterly revenue that fell short of analysts' estimates as the media giant struggled with an extended weakness in advertising sales, pushing its shares 9% down. Total revenue rose 5% to $6.92 billion in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, but missed the average analysts' estimate of $7.01 billion, according to Refinitiv data. High inflation, softening consumer demand across products and services, and the war in Ukraine have forced companies to pull back on advertising spending.
PGRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|