Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PGRE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than only 20.9% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PGRE has less volatility in its price than merely 17.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- PGRE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 70.73% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 91.02% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEE, K, DRE, HASI and MRTN.
PGRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Paramount Group Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 22.63%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PGRE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Paramount Group Inc produces a dividend yield 5.39% -- which falls in the top 19.71%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Paramount Group Inc has a beta lower than 26.4% of such peers.
- PGRE's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 73.15% of them.
PGRE Dividend Chart
PGRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PGRE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||9.33%|
|3||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||7.72%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||7.41%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||6.09%|
|6||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||5.94%|
|7||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.81%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.69%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||5.46%|
|10||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||5.39%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.60%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.42%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.39%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.71%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.57%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|