Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PGRE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11; for context, that's better than just 21.16% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for PGRE has a compound average growth rate of 279.55%, which is higher than 97.16% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PGRE's price: AMSF, TRNO, SVT, CTXS and HMG.
PGRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PGRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 12.54% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Paramount Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Paramount Group Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 23.24% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Paramount Group Inc, its beta is lower than 26.82% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PGRE Dividend Chart
PGRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|