Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PGRE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1, ranking above just 13.52% stocks in our set.
- PGRE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 267.09% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 97.21% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UFAB, RKT, LGHL, SPNS and SJW.
PGRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PGRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.41% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PGRE, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Paramount Group Inc's expected return of -35.41% is higher than merely 10.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PGRE has a discount rate lower than merely 10.7% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PGRE than it is for 9.09% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Paramount Group Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 14.38% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PGRE Dividend Chart
PGRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|