Paramount Group, Inc. (PGRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PGRE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than merely 21.33% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for PGRE has a compound average growth rate of 65.34%, which is higher than 90.94% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CRK, MCBS, BMA, PHI and WU.
PGRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PGRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 11.73% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PGRE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Paramount Group Inc's dividend yield of 4.47% is in the top 19.31%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Paramount Group Inc, its beta is lower than 26.67% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PGRE Dividend Chart
PGRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|