PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGTI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PGTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGTI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PGTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
PGTI Stock Summary
- PGT INNOVATIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 77.51% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PGT INNOVATIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PGTI has reported earnings growth of 167.61%, putting it ahead of 90.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, ARC, THRY, NPO, and BLD.
- Visit PGTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pgtinnovations.com.
PGTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PGTI's price/sales ratio is 58.97% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 202 months, PGTI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 36.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGTI.
PGTI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.97%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 111.32%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 130.62%.
The table below shows PGTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.82% of graded US stocks.
- PGTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 30th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CSTE, GIFI, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGTI.
The table below shows PGTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.84||52-week high||$23.81|
|Prev. close||$20.81||52-week low||$15.42|
|Day high||$20.93||Avg. volume||260,489|
|50-day MA||$19.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.73||Market Cap||1.25B|
PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI) Company Bio
PGT Inc. manufactures and supplies residential impact-resistant windows and doors in the Southeastern United States, the Gulf Coast, Coastal mid-Atlantic, the Caribbean, Central America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in North Venice, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PGTI Social Stream
Latest PGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PGT INNOVATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGTI as an investment opportunity.
NORTH VENICE, Fla., January 23, 2023--PGT Innovations (NYSE: PGTI), a leading manufacturer of premium windows, doors, and garage doors, returns to the NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS) in Las Vegas, Nev. to showcase products from several brands within its family, including Western Window Systems, Anlin Windows & Doors, Martin Door, PGT® Custom Windows and Doors, and WinDoor®, from Jan. 31 - Feb. 2.
PGT Innovations (PGTI) collaborates with Corning (GLW) to produce next-generation glass technology beginning this year.The two products produced by the collaboration to date are…
NORTH VENICE, Fla., January 18, 2023--PGT Innovations (NYSE: PGTI), a national leader in the premium window, door, and garage door categories, is pleased to announce a first-of-its-kind collaboration with Corning Incorporated to produce next-generation glass technology beginning this year.
In this article, we take a look at the top 15 door and window manufacturing companies in the USA. You can skip our detailed analysis of the manufactured building materials industry and go directly to Top 5 Door and Window Manufacturing Companies in USA. The market circumstances for the door and window manufacturing industry are […]
SARASOTA, Fla., January 05, 2023--PGT Innovations (NYSE: PGTI), a national leader in the premium window, door, and garage door categories, is pleased to announce that Jeff Jackson, the organization’s president and CEO, was recently elected board chair of the Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority board.
PGTI Price Returns