PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGTI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PGTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.39% of US stocks.
- PGTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- PGTI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.68% of US stocks).
PGTI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PGT Innovations Inc is higher than 84.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PGT Innovations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 20.81%, PGT Innovations Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMWD, JELD, ELTK, AVNT, and AFI.
- PGTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PGT Innovations Inc's official web site, go to pgtinnovations.com.
PGTI Valuation Summary
- PGTI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 43.48% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 185 months, PGTI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.9.
- PGTI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.9 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGTI.
PGTI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.31%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 50.55%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.81%.
The table below shows PGTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.74% of graded US stocks.
- PGTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 30th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- GFF, DOOR, and PATK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGTI.
The table below shows PGTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.25||52-week high||$28.11|
|Prev. close||$20.39||52-week low||$16.09|
|Day high||$20.83||Avg. volume||275,595|
|50-day MA||$20.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.01||Market Cap||1.21B|
PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI) Company Bio
PGT Inc. manufactures and supplies residential impact-resistant windows and doors in the Southeastern United States, the Gulf Coast, Coastal mid-Atlantic, the Caribbean, Central America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in North Venice, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PGTI Social Stream
Latest PGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PGT Innovations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGTI as an investment opportunity.
By Sam Boughedda
PGT Innovations, Inc. to Release Third Quarter 2021 Results and host Conference Call on Thursday, November 11, 2021
VENICE, Fla., October 08, 2021--PGT Innovations, Inc. to Release Third Quarter 2021 Results and host Conference Call on Thursday, November 11, 2021
How far off is PGT Innovations, Inc. ( NYSE:PGTI ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
NORTH VENICE, Fla., September 27, 2021--PGTI Announces Closing of $575 Million of 4.375% Senior Notes due 2029
NORTH VENICE, Fla., September 13, 2021--PGT Innovations Announces Pricing of $575 Million of 4.375% Senior Notes due 2029
PGTI Price Returns