PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
PGTI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 441.7, PGT Innovations Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.49% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PGT Innovations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PGTI's revenue has grown 18.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 74.93% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGT Innovations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BBX, ABG, GIII, ECOL, and SCVL.
- Visit PGTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pgtinnovations.com.
PGTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.01||52-week high||$18.48|
|Prev. close||$17.13||52-week low||$13.30|
|Day high||$17.26||Avg. volume||312,784|
|50-day MA||$15.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.82||Market Cap||935.06M|
PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI) Company Bio
PGT Inc. manufactures and supplies residential impact-resistant windows and doors in the Southeastern United States, the Gulf Coast, Coastal mid-Atlantic, the Caribbean, Central America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in North Venice, Florida.
PGTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PGT Innovations Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PGT Innovations Inc ranked in the 62st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PGTI, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is 0.24% -- higher than 68.76% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 28% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 56.62% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 56.58% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|