PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
PGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.07||52-week high||$33.92|
|Prev. close||$32.71||52-week low||$17.43|
|Day high||$33.20||Avg. volume||462,456|
|50-day MA||$30.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.24||Market Cap||1.89B|
PGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGTI POWR Grades
- PGTI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGTI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PGTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 48th percentile.
PGTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PGTI is 2.27 -- better than 75.68% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 209.96, PGT INNOVATIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PGT INNOVATIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGT INNOVATIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PSMT, MOD, ESAB, DCI, and GO.
- Visit PGTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pgtinnovations.com.
PGTI Valuation Summary
- PGTI's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 7.69% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- PGTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGTI.
PGTI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.41%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.63%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.97%.
The table below shows PGTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.82% of graded US stocks.
- PGTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 30th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CSTE, GIFI, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGTI.
The table below shows PGTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI) Company Bio
PGT Inc. manufactures and supplies residential impact-resistant windows and doors in the Southeastern United States, the Gulf Coast, Coastal mid-Atlantic, the Caribbean, Central America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in North Venice, Florida.
PGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PGTI Social Stream
Latest PGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PGT INNOVATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGTI as an investment opportunity.
NORTH VENICE, Fla., December 04, 2023--Jeff Jackson, President and CEO of PGT Innovations, Inc. (NYSE: PGTI), a national brand and innovation leader in the fenestration and garage door industries, was recently named to Florida Trend’s Florida 500 list, an annual section that highlights Florida’s most influential business leaders.
While PGT Innovations, Inc. ( NYSE:PGTI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant...
These three small-cap stock picks stand out not only from their peers but also from their larger rivals as well.
Novo Nordisk and PGT Innovations continue to show relative strength and are among the best stocks to buy now.
PGT Innovations' (NYSE:PGTI) 11% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same five-year period
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But in our experience...
PGTI Price Returns