PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PGTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGTI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PGTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
PGTI Stock Summary
- PGT INNOVATIONS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 77.84% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PGT INNOVATIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PGT INNOVATIONS INC comes in at 34.82%, a number that bests 75.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTW, AVNT, DLA, WOOF, and TILE.
- PGTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PGT INNOVATIONS INC's official web site, go to pgtinnovations.com.
PGTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PGTI's price/sales ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 198 months, PGTI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGTI.
PGTI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -29.22%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 26.67%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 130.62%.
The table below shows PGTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.82% of graded US stocks.
- PGTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.876 -- ranking 30th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CSTE, GIFI, and DOOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGTI.
The table below shows PGTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.49||52-week high||$23.36|
|Prev. close||$19.33||52-week low||$15.42|
|Day high||$20.59||Avg. volume||344,707|
|50-day MA||$21.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.75||Market Cap||1.23B|
PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI) Company Bio
PGT Inc. manufactures and supplies residential impact-resistant windows and doors in the Southeastern United States, the Gulf Coast, Coastal mid-Atlantic, the Caribbean, Central America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in North Venice, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PGTI Social Stream
Latest PGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PGT INNOVATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGTI as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PGT Innovations celebrates National Truck Driver Appreciation Week with gifts and fanfare across its family of brands
NORTH VENICE, Fla., September 12, 2022--PGT Innovations (NYSE: PGTI), a national leader in the premium window and door category, is commemorating National Truck Driver Appreciation Week with five days full of gifts and fanfare for team members across its family of brands.
The truth will set you free? Perhaps – or perhaps it will disillusion you. In late August, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell issued a hawkish update at the Jackson Hole Symposium. Powell was brutally honest on the subject of inflation, more so than anyone had thought he would be beforehand. Powell said, simply, that neither inflation nor higher interest rates are going away any time soon. The markets did what they are wont to do when faced with unwelcome news – they crashed across the board. However, that drop opens up the opportunity for investors willing to do a bit of bottom fishing.
Is PGT Innovations (PGTI) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
PGT Innovations supports team members’ educational goals with over $1 million in tuition reimbursement and scholarships
NORTH VENICE, Fla., September 01, 2022--PGT Innovations (NYSE: PGTI), a national leader in the premium window and door category, is helping its team members and their dependents pursue their educational goals through its tuition reimbursement program and Inspire the Future scholarship program. Through these two programs, the manufacturing firm has contributed close to $1.2 million in funding over the past four years.
PGTI Price Returns