PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
PGTI Stock Summary
- PGTI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,328.08 -- higher than 96.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of PGT Innovations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PGT Innovations Inc comes in at 18.48%, a number that bests 77.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGT Innovations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MWA, UVV, CTB, CR, and SMTS.
- PGTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PGT Innovations Inc's official web site, go to pgtinnovations.com.
PGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.78||52-week high||$26.85|
|Prev. close||$26.47||52-week low||$8.15|
|Day high||$26.58||Avg. volume||228,808|
|50-day MA||$24.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.26||Market Cap||1.53B|
PGT Innovations, Inc. (PGTI) Company Bio
PGT Inc. manufactures and supplies residential impact-resistant windows and doors in the Southeastern United States, the Gulf Coast, Coastal mid-Atlantic, the Caribbean, Central America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in North Venice, Florida.
PGTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PGT Innovations Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PGT Innovations Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 146.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PGTI, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at 0.6%; that's greater than 83.49% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- PGT Innovations Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), PGT Innovations Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 53.56% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full PGTI Social Stream
Latest PGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PGT Innovations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGTI as an investment opportunity.
Thank you, and good morning, and welcome to PGT Innovations fourth quarter and year-end 2020 investor conference call. On the Investor section of the company's website, you will find the earnings press release with our fourth quarter and full year 2020 results, as well as the slide presentation we have posted to accompany today's discussion.
PGT Innovations, Inc. ( NYSE:PGTI ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
PGT Innovations Completes Acquisition of 75% Ownership Stake in Eco Window Systems
United Rentals (URI) fourth-quarter top line reflects dismal rental revenues.
PGTI Announces Closing of Offering of $60 Million of Additional 6.75% Senior Notes due 2026
PGTI Price Returns
Continue Researching PGTIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PGT Innovations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!