Koninklijke Philips N.V. ADR (PHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PHG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- PHG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PHG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
PHG Stock Summary
- Koninklijke Philips Nv's market capitalization of $41,183,337,332 is ahead of 93.67% of US-listed equities.
- Koninklijke Philips Nv's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.61% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PHG is more volatile than merely 11.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRH, CNC, PPG, CMI, and NEM.
- PHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Koninklijke Philips Nv's official web site, go to www.philips.com.
PHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.31||52-week high||$61.23|
|Prev. close||$45.97||52-week low||$44.06|
|Day high||$44.72||Avg. volume||699,149|
|50-day MA||$50.36||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$53.85||Market Cap||40.11B|
Koninklijke Philips N.V. ADR (PHG) Company Bio
Koninklijke Philips NV is a technology company, which engages in the healthcare, lighting, and consumer well-being markets. It operates through the following segments: Personal Health, Diagnosis & Treatment, Connected Care & Health Informatics, and Other. The Personal Health segment focuses on healthy living and preventative care. This segment comprises the Personal Care, Domestic Appliances, Oral Healthcare, and Mother & Child Care businesses. The Diagnosis & Treatment segment unites the businesses related to the promise of precision diagnosis and disease pathway selection, and the businesses related to image-guided, minimally invasive treatments. This segment comprises the Diagnostic Imaging, Ultrasound, Healthcare Informatics and Image-Guided Therapy businesses. The Connected Care & Health Informatics segment focuses on patient care solutions, advanced analytics and patient and workflow optimization inside and outside the hospital, and aims to unlock synergies from integrating and optimizing patient care pathways and leveraging provider-payer-patient business models. This segment comprises the Monitoring & Analytics, Therapeutic Care, Population Health Management, and Sleep & Respiratory Care businesses. The Other segment reports on the items Innovation & Strategy, IP Royalties, Central costs, and other small items. The company was founded by Anton Frederik Philips and Gerard Leonard Frederik Philips in 1891 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
PHG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PHG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Koninklijke Philips Nv ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 43.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Koninklijke Philips Nv, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.01 years comes in at 0.32%; that's greater than 69.92% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.41% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHG Latest Social Stream
View Full PHG Social Stream
Latest PHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Koninklijke Philips Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHG as an investment opportunity.
Digital Pathology Market is expected to reach US$ 1,892.40 million by Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Nikon Corporation; Perkin Elmer, Inc.; Indica Labs; 3DHISTECH Ltd.; Danaher; Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.; F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.; Visiopharm A/S; and Glencoe S
According to our latest market research study on Digital Pathology Market Forecast to 2028 COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product, Application, and End User, the market is expected to grow from US$ 852.08 million in 2021 to
IoT Medical Devices Market Study with Top Key Players ResMed. (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V (Netherlands), Masimo(U.S.), BD. (U.S.), etc.
No summary available.
Global Oxygen Concentrators Market, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2021-2026 with Koninklijke Philips, Invacare, Inogen, NGK Spark Plug, & Linde Healthcare Dominating - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Oxygen Concentrators Market, By Type (Portable v/s Stationary), By Technology (Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow, Continuous/Pulse Flow), By Flow-rate (0-5l/min, 5-10l/min, Above 10l/min), By Application, By End Users, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The Global Oxygen Concentrators Market stood at USD 2409.36 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a steady rate of 4.38% duri
Philips (PHG): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of €0.40; GAAP EPS of €0.07.Revenue of €4.23B (+6.5% Y/Y).Adjusted EBITA increased to €532M, with margin of 12.6%, compared to €390M or 9.8% of sales in Q2 2020.Comparable order intake decreased 15%, with strong double-digit growth in the Diagnosis & Treatment businesses and a decline in...
The following slide deck was published by Koninklijke Philips N.V. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
PHG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|