Koninklijke Philips N.V. NY Registry Shares (PHG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PHG's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 8.39%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PHG reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 11.43% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PHG has returned $401,000,000 US dollars, more than 79.18% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PHG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WRE, NAT, GM, TAC and HEES.
PHG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Koninklijke Philips Nv, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 15.68% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Koninklijke Philips Nv are:
- As for its position relative to other Healthcare stocks that issue dividends, Koninklijke Philips Nv offers a higher dividend yield than 66.67% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Koninklijke Philips Nv, its beta is lower than 77.67% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PHG Dividend Chart
PHG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|