Koninklijke Philips N.V. NY Registry Shares (PHG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PHG's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 8.39%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PHG reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 11.43% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PHG has returned $401,000,000 US dollars, more than 79.18% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PHG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WRE, NAT, GM, TAC and HEES.
PHG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PHG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 12.93%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PHG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, Koninklijke Philips Nv offers a higher dividend yield than 66.67% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Koninklijke Philips Nv, its beta is lower than 77.91% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PHG Dividend Chart
PHG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|