Koninklijke Philips N.V. NY Registry Shares (PHG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PHG's growth rate has been -0.68% over the past 5.01 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PHG's comes in at -1,056 -- better than just 0.28% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PHG has returned $1,000,000 US dollars -- more than 3.76% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PHG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPH, CNSL, ALCO, SII and VRSK.
PHG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PHG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 20.16% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Koninklijke Philips Nv's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- PHG's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 70.91% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PHG, approximately 77.86% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PHG Dividend Chart
PHG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|