Koninklijke Philips N.V. ADR (PHG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PHG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.68% over the past 5.01 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PHG's comes in at -1,056 -- better than merely 0.75% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PHG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SAFE, WTS, SIM, MCO and SPGI.
PHG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PHG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 262.53%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Koninklijke Philips Nv's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Healthcare sector, PHG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 78.46% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, Koninklijke Philips Nv's estimated return of 262.53% surpasses about 80.99% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Koninklijke Philips Nv has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 0.07% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PHG Dividend Chart
PHG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|