Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.95||52-week high||$35.57|
|Prev. close||$21.77||52-week low||$21.05|
|Day high||$22.15||Avg. volume||986,935|
|50-day MA||$24.53||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$29.19||Market Cap||2.62B|
PINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINC POWR Grades
- PINC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PINC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PINC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
PINC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PREMIER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PINC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 25.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PREMIER INC comes in at -6.76%, a number that bests merely 23.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PREMIER INC are EYE, TBI, STC, KFY, and SGC.
- Visit PINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Valuation Summary
- PINC's price/earnings ratio is 14.8; this is 44.57% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 122 months, PINC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 231.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINC.
PINC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.33%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.55%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.3%.
The table below shows PINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PINC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.31% of graded US stocks.
- PINC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 327th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZIXI, TRHC, and ORCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PINC.
The table below shows PINC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
PINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINC Latest Social Stream
View Full PINC Social Stream
Latest PINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PREMIER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINC as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 21, 2023--PINC AI™, the technology and services brand of Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC), today announced the nation’s 100 top hospitals. The full list of recognized hospitals was published in an exclusive online article by Fortune.
Premier, Inc. Realigns Leadership Team and Promotes Key Executives to Accelerate Innovation and Profitable Growth
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 12, 2023--Promotions strategically position Premier, Inc. for continued innovation, profitable growth and greater tech-enablement of the product portfolio.
Blackstone and Airbnb Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 18, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. All companies being added to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid-cap market space, and all companies being added to the S&P SmallCap 600 are more repres
The healthcare-improvement specialist announced mixed quarterly results as it continues its review of strategic alternatives.
Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ:PINC) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 22, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Premier’s Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Ben Krasinski, Senior […]
PINC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|