Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.87||52-week high||$35.57|
|Prev. close||$20.59||52-week low||$18.89|
|Day high||$20.91||Avg. volume||987,926|
|50-day MA||$20.34||Dividend yield||4.06%|
|200-day MA||$26.09||Market Cap||2.49B|
PINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINC POWR Grades
- PINC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PINC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PINC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.58% of US stocks).
PINC Stock Summary
- PINC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 230.36 -- higher than 87.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of PREMIER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.17%, PREMIER INC's debt growth rate surpasses 84.11% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCHL, FCFS, FHI, HIBB, and CACI.
- Visit PINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PINC's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.55% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- PINC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 571.4 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINC.
PINC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.33%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.55%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.3%.
The table below shows PINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PINC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.31% of graded US stocks.
- PINC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 327th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZIXI, TRHC, and ORCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PINC.
The table below shows PINC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
PINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINC Latest Social Stream
View Full PINC Social Stream
Latest PINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PREMIER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINC as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 21, 2023--Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC), a leading technology-driven healthcare improvement company, today announced that members of its management team will participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Premier, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:PINC ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.21 per share on 15th of December. This...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 15, 2023--Tufts Medicine and Premier are undertaking a 10-year strategic partnership to expand and extend their shared supply chain goals and capabilities.
Fiscal 2024 Q1 Earnings: Performance Services Drive Revenue Increase, Net Income Sees Slight Decline
Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ:PINC) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Premier, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.54, expectations were $0.45. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Premier’s Fiscal 2024 First Quarter Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now […]
PINC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|