Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PINC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PINC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- PINC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PINC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 280.26%, Premier Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.39% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Premier Inc comes in at 32.44%, a number that bests 78.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Premier Inc's share price is greater than that of just 8.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Premier Inc are HUBG, UFI, PETS, MEI, and CHE.
- Visit PINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Valuation Summary
- PINC's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.4; this is 30.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 97 months, PINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
- Over the past 97 months, PINC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 567.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINC.
PINC Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -45.15%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 70.48%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.44%.
The table below shows PINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PINC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.74% of graded US stocks.
- PINC's asset turnover comes in at 0.486 -- ranking 327th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- PCYG, YEXT, and INOD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PINC.
The table below shows PINC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.90||52-week high||$40.77|
|Prev. close||$39.75||52-week low||$31.29|
|Day high||$40.77||Avg. volume||567,330|
|50-day MA||$38.42||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$35.65||Market Cap||4.90B|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINC Latest Social Stream
View Full PINC Social Stream
Latest PINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Premier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINC as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., October 21, 2021--Premier, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
CHARLOTTE, N.C., October 20, 2021--Premier Inc. released its inaugural sustainability report detailing companywide initiatives focused on ESG practices.
Premier, Inc. (PINC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
PINC vs. HQY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
PINC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|