Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PINC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.38% of US stocks.
- PINC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PINC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PINC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.23%, Premier Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 24.66% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PINC is more volatile than only 10.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Premier Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PETS, GNLN, UFI, MBUU, and CHE.
- PINC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Premier Inc's official web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Valuation Summary
- PINC's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.4; this is 30.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 97 months, PINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
- Over the past 97 months, PINC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 567.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINC.
PINC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -47.29%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1.41%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.91%.
The table below shows PINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PINC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.31% of graded US stocks.
- PINC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 327th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZIXI, TRHC, and ORCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PINC.
The table below shows PINC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.78||52-week high||$42.15|
|Prev. close||$37.84||52-week low||$34.28|
|Day high||$38.13||Avg. volume||544,240|
|50-day MA||$37.04||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$37.59||Market Cap||4.46B|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINC Latest Social Stream
View Full PINC Social Stream
Latest PINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Premier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINC as an investment opportunity.
Premier, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PINC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next two days. The ex-dividend date is usually set...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., February 08, 2022--Premier Inc. to Participate in 2022 SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on February 16, 2022
CHARLOTTE, N.C., February 08, 2022--Premier Inc. has been awarded the 2022 Best in KLAS designation for Value-Based Care Consulting.
The following slide deck was published by Premier, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Premier, Inc. (PINC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.61% and 8.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PINC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|