Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PINC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.99% of US stocks.
- PINC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PINC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
PINC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.07, Premier Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Premier Inc comes in at 70.48%, a number that bests 91.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PINC is more volatile than merely 0.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LGIH, MMS, LCII, AEIS, and HELE.
- Visit PINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PINC's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.44% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 95 months, PINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
- PINC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINC.
PINC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -15.22%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.41%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 17.41%.
The table below shows PINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.76||52-week high||$37.79|
|Prev. close||$35.64||52-week low||$30.13|
|Day high||$35.84||Avg. volume||512,432|
|50-day MA||$34.72||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$34.73||Market Cap||4.37B|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
PINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINC Latest Social Stream
View Full PINC Social Stream
Latest PINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Premier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINC as an investment opportunity.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Premier, Inc. to Report Fiscal 2021 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results and Host Conference Call on August 17, 2021
CHARLOTTE, N,C,--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Premier, Inc. today announced that it will release financial results for its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full year on Tuesday, August 17, 2021.
MORRISTOWN (dpa-AFX) - Honeywell International Inc. (HON) and healthcare improvement company Premier Inc. (PINC) announced Tuesday a new commercial relationship dedicated to expanding the domestic
Honeywell International Inc (NASDAQ: HON) and Premier Inc (NASDAQ: PINC) announced a new commercial relationship dedicated to expanding the domestic production of nitrile exam gloves. The new collaboration is expected to produce at least 750 million domestically made nitrile exam gloves in the first year. The financial terms of the collaboration were not disclosed and are not expected to materially impact either Honeywell or Premier. This collaboration is expected to expand access to domesticall
Honeywell (NASDAQ: HON) and Premier Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC), a leading technology-driven healthcare improvement company, today announced a new commercial relationship dedicated to expanding the domestic production of nitrile exam gloves. This new collaboration is expected to produce at least 750 million domestically made nitrile exam gloves in the first year alone.
PINC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|