Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
PINC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PINC is -9.74 -- better than just 1.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.25 for Premier Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.08% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PINC's revenue has grown -33.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Premier Inc are LIVE, GIGA, JAKK, QSR, and MCEP.
- PINC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Premier Inc's official web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.00||52-week high||$40.13|
|Prev. close||$32.03||52-week low||$27.37|
|Day high||$32.33||Avg. volume||791,739|
|50-day MA||$36.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.25||Market Cap||3.90B|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.