Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINC POWR Grades
- PINC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.42% of US stocks.
- PINC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- PINC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.01% of US stocks).
PINC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Premier Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Premier Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,971.91%; that's higher than just 1.18% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Premier Inc's share price is greater than that of only 21.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RFIL, STRT, LILA, CGC, and R.
- PINC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Premier Inc's official web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Valuation Summary
- PINC's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.4; this is 30.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 97 months, PINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
- Over the past 97 months, PINC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 567.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINC.
PINC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -47.29%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.39%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -3.57%.
The table below shows PINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PINC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.31% of graded US stocks.
- PINC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 327th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZIXI, TRHC, and ORCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PINC.
The table below shows PINC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.86||52-week high||$42.15|
|Prev. close||$37.62||52-week low||$32.44|
|Day high||$37.89||Avg. volume||571,474|
|50-day MA||$39.20||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$37.30||Market Cap||4.61B|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINC Latest Social Stream
View Full PINC Social Stream
Latest PINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Premier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINC as an investment opportunity.
Premier, Inc. (PINC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investment company Boston Trust Walden Corp (Current Portfolio) buys PayPal Holdings Inc, Applied Materials Inc, Central Garden & Pet Co, CarGurus Inc, Premier Inc, sells , , Jones Lang LaSalle Inc, Intuit Inc, Intel Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Boston Trust Walden Corp.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., January 20, 2022--Premier, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
PINC AI™ Launches INsights, an Enhanced Technology Offering for Customized, On-Demand Healthcare Analytics
CHARLOTTE, N.C., January 18, 2022--PINC AI™, the technology and services platform of Premier today launched INsights, a healthcare solution for the creation of customized analytics.
Premier's (NASDAQ:PINC) unit Contigo Health is collaborating with OhioHealthy Plans LLC to serve ~43K OhioHealthy members. The company said OhioHealthy will use Contigo Health’s third-party administrator business process operations (TPA BPO) offering to help its members access more affordable, high-quality healthcare. Under the agreement, Contigo will manage OhioHealthy’s back office...
PINC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|