Premier, Inc. - (PINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PINC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PINC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- PINC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.93% of US stocks).
PINC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PREMIER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PINC's revenue has grown -19.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.59% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of PREMIER INC's share price is greater than that of just 9.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PREMIER INC are THR, PCYG, SBCF, EPAC, and LOPE.
- PINC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PREMIER INC's official web site, go to www.premierinc.com.
PINC Valuation Summary
- PINC's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PINC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINC.
PINC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.33%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.55%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.3%.
The table below shows PINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PINC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.31% of graded US stocks.
- PINC's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 327th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ZIXI, TRHC, and ORCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PINC.
The table below shows PINC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PINC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PINC, see our PINC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$39.46||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
PINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.13||52-week high||$38.98|
|Prev. close||$31.77||52-week low||$30.62|
|Day high||$32.20||Avg. volume||590,989|
|50-day MA||$32.67||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$34.47||Market Cap||3.82B|
Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Company Bio
Premier Inc. operates healthcare group purchasing organizations and also provides integrated data and analytics, supply chain solutions, advisory services, performance improvement collaboratives and other services. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
PINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINC Latest Social Stream
View Full PINC Social Stream
Latest PINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PREMIER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINC as an investment opportunity.
The Fortune/PINC AI 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2023
We evaluated 937 hospitals based on mortality rates, operational efficiency, patient experience, and more.
Premier, Inc. Named One of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere® for 16th Consecutive Year
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 13, 2023--Premier named one of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere®
Capital Allocation Trends At Premier (NASDAQ:PINC) Aren't Ideal
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'll want to see a proven...
Premier Inc. to Participate in Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on March 14, 2023
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 07, 2023--Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC), a leading technology-driven healthcare improvement company, today announced that members of its management team will participate in a fireside chat at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 11:15 a.m. ET.
MedSource Labs Awarded Peripheral Intravenous Catheter (PIVC) Agreement with Premier, Inc.
MedSource Labs (Chanhassen, MN) has been awarded a group purchasing agreement for Peripheral Intravenous Catheters (PIVC) Solutions with Premier's AscenDrive™ program, which is designed to drive the highest-level commitment and savings for members through aggregated purchasing of high-quality products and services.
PINC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PINCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Premier Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Premier Inc (PINC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Premier Inc (PINC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Premier Inc (PINC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...