Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PINC has less fluctuation in its price than 99.55% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PINC's price: MNRO, EMN, GOLD, HRZN and LADR.
PINC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PINC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1371.15% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Premier Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 1371.15%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 98.44% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Premier Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.44% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for PINC than it is for 99.22% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Premier Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 100% of them.
PINC Dividend Chart
PINC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|