Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PINC has less fluctuation in its price than 99.55% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PINC's price: MNRO, EMN, GOLD, HRZN and LADR.
PINC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Premier Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1132.8%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PINC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, Premier Inc's expected return of 1132.8% is higher than 99.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PINC has a discount rate lower than 99.21% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PINC than it is for 97.64% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Premier Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 98.43% of them.
PINC Dividend Chart
PINC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|