Premier, Inc. - (PINC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PINC has less fluctuation in its price than 99.55% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PINC's price: MNRO, EMN, GOLD, HRZN and LADR.
PINC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PINC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 507.01% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Premier Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 507.01%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.62% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PINC has a discount rate lower than 97.62% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, PINC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 96.72% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Premier Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 99.21% of them.
PINC Dividend Chart
PINC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|