Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIRS POWR Grades
- PIRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PIRS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PIRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
PIRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 18.14% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PIRS comes in at -25.02% -- higher than that of only 15.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUTL, ARDS, ABUS, XCUR, and AYLA.
- Visit PIRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pieris.com.
PIRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PIRS's EV/EBIT ratio is 118.09% lower, now standing at -5.3.
- Over the past 81 months, PIRS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- PIRS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIRS.
PIRS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -48.45%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 745.63%.
The table below shows PIRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PIRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PIRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.39% of graded US stocks.
- PIRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.193 -- ranking 490th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- NXTD, ATVI, and AEYE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PIRS.
The table below shows PIRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PIRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$6.15|
|Prev. close||$1.69||52-week low||$1.61|
|Day high||$1.75||Avg. volume||548,555|
|50-day MA||$2.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||128.19M|
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS) Company Bio
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops Anticalin-based drugs. The company develops Anticalin proteins that are low molecular-weight therapeutic proteins derived from lipocalins, which are naturally occurring low-molecular weight human proteins found in blood plasma and other bodily fluids. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PIRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIRS Latest Social Stream
View Full PIRS Social Stream
Latest PIRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIRS as an investment opportunity.
Pieris Pharmaceuticals To Host Full-Year 2021 Investor Call and Provide Corporate Update on March 1, 2022
BOSTON,MA / ACCESSWIRE /February 23,2022/Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PIRS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing novel biotherapeutics through its proprietary Anticalin® technology platform for respiratory diseases, cancer and other indications, today announced that it will host a full-year 2021 investor call on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 8:00 AM EST to discuss financial results and provide a corporate update.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Brings Significant Operational Experience in Building Therapeutic Drug Development BusinessesTUCSON, Ariz., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTGM) (HTG), a life science company advancing precision medicine through its innovative transcriptome-wide profiling technology, announced it has appointed biopharmaceutical industry veteran Christopher Kiritsy to its Board of Directors. Currently the Managing Member of Precision Kapital, LLC, a private investment a
In the healthcare markets, much time and energy have been focused on COVID-19. But there are some amazing opportunities outside the COVID space.
Growth stocks, on balance, have fallen out of favor in recent months. Political gridlock in Washington, D.C., historically high inflation rates, and concerns about an interest rate increase have dampened investors' appetite for risk. Which unloved biotech stocks should risk-tolerant investors have on their radar right now?
PIRS Price Returns
Continue Researching PIRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc (PIRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc (PIRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc (PIRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch