Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS): Price and Financial Metrics
PIRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PIRS's revenue has grown 31.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.17% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PIRS comes in at -26.8% -- higher than that of just 12.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVGN, KALV, WVE, SYBX, and DTIL.
- Visit PIRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pieris.com.
PIRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.93||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||454,258|
|50-day MA||$2.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.79||Market Cap||164.00M|
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS) Company Bio
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops Anticalin-based drugs. The company develops Anticalin proteins that are low molecular-weight therapeutic proteins derived from lipocalins, which are naturally occurring low-molecular weight human proteins found in blood plasma and other bodily fluids. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.