Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS): Price and Financial Metrics
PIRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 109.72%, a number that bests 95.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PIRS comes in at -28.61% -- higher than that of only 13.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CDTX, NXTC, MGEN, SYBX, and KALV.
- PIRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.pieris.com.
PIRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.25||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$2.26||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$2.29||Avg. volume||463,033|
|50-day MA||$2.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||117.90M|
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS) Company Bio
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops Anticalin-based drugs. The company develops Anticalin proteins that are low molecular-weight therapeutic proteins derived from lipocalins, which are naturally occurring low-molecular weight human proteins found in blood plasma and other bodily fluids. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.