Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKBK POWR Grades
- PKBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKBK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PKBK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.82% of US stocks).
PKBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.81 for PARKE BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 88.74% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PARKE BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 5.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PKBK comes in at 11.34% -- higher than that of 83.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARKE BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FBC, BHB, CADE, BCBP, and CHCO.
- PKBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARKE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PKBK's price/earnings ratio is 40.38% lower, now standing at 6.2.
- PKBK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 213 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKBK.
PKBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.1%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -1.46%.
The table below shows PKBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.96% of graded US stocks.
- PKBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 327th of 435 Banking stocks.
- EFSC, CFBK, and BANR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKBK.
The table below shows PKBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.37||52-week high||$25.85|
|Prev. close||$21.23||52-week low||$20.26|
|Day high||$21.46||Avg. volume||34,511|
|50-day MA||$22.40||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$22.92||Market Cap||254.62M|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARKE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Parke Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PKBK ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) is a stock we have traded in the past. We are highlighting it today as it has just raised its dividend 12.5% to $0.18 quarterly, pushing the yield back over 3%. This comes as the stock saw some monster gains off the June lows, but it has recently pulle...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PKBK) today announced the declaration of a $0.18 per share cash dividend, a $0.02 increase from the previous cash dividend, payable on September 23, 2022, to its stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 9, 2022.
Despite economic headwinds, most banks in the region turned in relatively strong second quarters. The big question is where things go from here.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|