Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PKBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PKBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.73% of US stocks).
PKBK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.88, PARKE BANCORP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.28 for PARKE BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 87.41% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PARKE BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 8.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARKE BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BCBP, SMMF, BHB, PFC, and MBCN.
- PKBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARKE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PKBK's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 217 months, PKBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKBK.
PKBK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.92%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.97%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.15%.
The table below shows PKBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.96% of graded US stocks.
- PKBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 327th of 435 Banking stocks.
- EFSC, CFBK, and BANR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKBK.
The table below shows PKBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.60||52-week high||$25.85|
|Prev. close||$20.60||52-week low||$20.06|
|Day high||$20.60||Avg. volume||12,082|
|50-day MA||$20.86||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$22.05||Market Cap||245.61M|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARKE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
Parke Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PKBK ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$79.9m (up 3.2% from FY 2021...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank (the "Bank"), announced its operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PKBK) today announced the declaration of a $0.18 per share cash dividend, payable on January 18, 2023, to its stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 4, 2023.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank, announced its operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|