Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PKBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.09% of US stocks.
- PKBK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- PKBK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PKBK Stock Summary
- PKBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 240.21 -- higher than 87.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.01, Parke Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PKBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Parke Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CWBC, UNTY, WASH, LEVL, and EBSB.
- Visit PKBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.31||52-week high||$21.96|
|Prev. close||$20.62||52-week low||$10.50|
|Day high||$21.54||Avg. volume||29,626|
|50-day MA||$20.42||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$16.19||Market Cap||253.38M|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parke Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
Photo by ultramarine5/iStock via Getty Images Introduction This is my fifth Seeking Alpha article on Parke Bancorp (PKBK) and I continue to be bullish on the stock. The bank is financially strong and appears to have weathered the pandemic nicely. Its financial ratios are well above average for a bank...
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on a lighter note, a good company can...
Parke Bancorp (PKBK) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.2%Payable May 18; for shareholders of record May 4; ex-div May 3.See PKBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PKBK) today announced the declaration of a $0.16 per share cash dividend payable on May 18, 2021, to its stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 4, 2021.
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank, announced its operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|