Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKBK Stock Summary
- PKBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.76%, Parke Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.45% of about US stocks.
- Parke Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 54.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSBI, PNBK, BCBP, LEVL, and SMMF.
- PKBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Parke Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PKBK's price/sales ratio is 6.25% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 200 months, PKBK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.3.
- PKBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKBK.
PKBK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 28.53%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 951.07%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 63.9%.
The table below shows PKBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.96% of graded US stocks.
- PKBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 327th of 435 Banking stocks.
- EFSC, CFBK, and BANR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKBK.
The table below shows PKBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.35||52-week high||$25.85|
|Prev. close||$24.16||52-week low||$18.50|
|Day high||$24.62||Avg. volume||22,095|
|50-day MA||$23.84||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$22.61||Market Cap||290.08M|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parke Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
An analyst explains the reasons behind such a strong year for the banking industry and why growth might slow in 2022.
Investment company Siena Capital Partners GP, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Old Second Bancorp Inc, American Riviera Bank, Mountain Commerce Bancorp Inc, Parke Bancorp Inc, Finward Bancorp, sells , Middlefield Banc Corp, Foresight Financial Group, Comunibanc Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Siena Capital Partners GP, LLC.
Parke Bancorp press release (NASDAQ:PKBK): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.83.Revenue of $19.02M (+2.0% Y/Y).
PARKE BANCORP, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2021 EARNINGS
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|