Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PKBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.59% of US stocks.
- PKBK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PKBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.91% of US stocks).
PKBK Stock Summary
- PKBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 228.91 -- higher than 86.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.63, Parke Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.36 for Parke Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Parke Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CWBC, UNTY, WASH, EBSB, and ASB.
- PKBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Parke Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Valuation Summary
- PKBK's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.1; this is 134.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 199 months, PKBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.5.
- PKBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 199 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKBK.
PKBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.83%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 599.69%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 62.56%.
The table below shows PKBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.02||52-week high||$22.08|
|Prev. close||$20.07||52-week low||$11.56|
|Day high||$20.22||Avg. volume||39,176|
|50-day MA||$20.06||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$18.33||Market Cap||238.04M|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parke Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
Parke Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings
The board of Parke Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PKBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 20th of July, with...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PKBK) today announced the declaration of a $0.16 per share cash dividend payable on July 20, 2021, to its stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 6, 2021.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank, announced its operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|