Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.80||52-week high||$21.66|
|Prev. close||$18.06||52-week low||$14.86|
|Day high||$18.94||Avg. volume||24,590|
|50-day MA||$16.90||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$17.43||Market Cap||224.60M|
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PKBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKBK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PKBK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
PKBK Stock Summary
- PKBK's current price/earnings ratio is 6.77, which is higher than merely 13.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PKBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 32.91%, PARKE BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 82.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WHR, PRI, OPRT, GFF, and SYF.
- PKBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARKE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PKBK's price/sales ratio is 180% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 227 months, PKBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKBK.
PKBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -28.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 126.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 84.83%.
The table below shows PKBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.96% of graded US stocks.
- PKBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 327th of 435 Banking stocks.
- EFSC, CFBK, and BANR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKBK.
The table below shows PKBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARKE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
Net Income Drops to $1.0 Million, Revenue Increases by 6.92% Over Q2 2023
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank, announced its operating results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023.
Investors in Parke Bancorp (NASDAQ:PKBK) have seen favorable returns of 48% over the past three years
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy good businesses at attractive...
Parke Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:PKBK) recently announced a dividend of $0.18 per share, payable on 2023-10-16, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-29. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Parke Bancorp Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PKBK) – is pleased to announce Parke Bank has been named to the Bank Director's Ranking Banking: The Best U.S. Banks 2023 as one of the Top 20 performing banks across the nation amongst its peer group ($1 billion to $5 billion). Bank Director analyzed a consistent set of metrics to assess performance, based on calendar year 2022 results: return on average equity and return on average assets, the tangible common equity ratio, nonperforming assets and t
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|