Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.22||52-week high||$22.25|
|Prev. close||$16.30||52-week low||$14.86|
|Day high||$16.22||Avg. volume||26,329|
|50-day MA||$17.60||Dividend yield||4.44%|
|200-day MA||$18.23||Market Cap||193.78M|
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK POWR Grades
- PKBK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.05% of US stocks.
- PKBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PKBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.54% of US stocks).
PKBK Stock Summary
- PKBK's current price/earnings ratio is 4.82, which is higher than just 6.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PARKE BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 91.01% of US stocks.
- PARKE BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -56.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARKE BANCORP INC are HBNC, WAFD, FIBK, JEF, and BSRR.
- PKBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARKE BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Valuation Summary
- PKBK's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 13.04% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PKBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 225 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKBK.
PKBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -28.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 126.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 84.83%.
The table below shows PKBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.96% of graded US stocks.
- PKBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 327th of 435 Banking stocks.
- EFSC, CFBK, and BANR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKBK.
The table below shows PKBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARKE BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
With 45% ownership, Parke Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PKBK) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Parke Bancorp implies that they have significant influence over the...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank, announced its operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023.
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PKBK) today announced the declaration of a $0.18 per share cash dividend, payable on July 24, 2023, to its stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 10, 2023.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 20 most profitable banks in the world. If you want to skip our analysis of the banking industry and the trends in the U.S. economy, you can head on over to Top 5 Most Profitable Banks in the World. The economy is made up […]
It hasn't been the best quarter for Parke Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PKBK ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|