Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK): Price and Financial Metrics
PKBK Stock Summary
- PKBK's current price/earnings ratio is 7.89, which is higher than just 6.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For PKBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Parke Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -66.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFFN, PBIP, WAFD, SBSI, and SONA.
- PKBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Parke Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.parkebank.com.
PKBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.51||52-week high||$19.96|
|Prev. close||$18.51||52-week low||$9.05|
|Day high||$18.73||Avg. volume||29,968|
|50-day MA||$17.51||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$14.31||Market Cap||219.38M|
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Company Bio
Parke Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Parke Bank that provides personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Washington Township, New Jersey.
PKBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PKBK Social Stream
Latest PKBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Parke Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKBK as an investment opportunity.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Vito Pantilione who has served as CEO of Parke Bancorp, Inc...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank, announced its operating results for three and nine months ended September 30, 2020.
If you want to know who really controls Parke Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PKBK), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Parke Bancorp, Inc. ("Parke Bancorp") (NASDAQ: "PKBK"), the parent company of Parke Bank, announced its operating results for three and six months ended June 30, 2020.
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PKBK), the holding company for Parke Bank, announced today the completion of a private placement of $30 million in ten-year, fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes due 2030 (the "Notes") to certain qualified institutional buyers and accredited investors. The Notes will initially bear interest at a fixed annual rate of 6.50%, for five years and will reset quarterly thereafter to the then current three-month SOFR plus 644 basis points. The Company may redeem the Notes on or after July 15, 2025, or at any time upon certain other specified events. The Notes have been structured to qualify initially as Tier 2 capital for the Company for regulatory capital purposes. The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporat...
PKBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PKBKWant to do more research on Parke Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!