Packaging Corporation of America (PKG): Price and Financial Metrics
PKG Stock Summary
- PKG has a market capitalization of $10,111,882,539 -- more than approximately 85.43% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Packaging Corp Of America is higher than it is for about 80.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PKG is more volatile than just 10.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LDOS, SEE, CBS, LEA, and MAS.
- PKG's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Packaging Corp Of America's official web site, go to www.packagingcorp.com.
PKG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PKG Price/Volume Stats
Packaging Corporation of America (PKG) Company Bio
Packaging Corporation of America manufactures and sells containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.