Packaging Corporation of America (PKG): Price and Financial Metrics
PKG Stock Summary
- PKG has a higher market value than 84.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,245,773,153.
- PKG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 208.42 -- higher than 81.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Packaging Corp Of America is higher than it is for about 80.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Packaging Corp Of America are WRK, HII, BAH, HUBB, and LEA.
- Visit PKG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.packagingcorp.com.
PKG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PKG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.65||52-week high||$114.78|
|Prev. close||$107.06||52-week low||$87.85|
|Day high||$106.71||Avg. volume||838,894|
|50-day MA||$110.47||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$103.12||Market Cap||10.00B|
Packaging Corporation of America (PKG) Company Bio
Packaging Corporation of America manufactures and sells containerboard and corrugated packaging products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, and Canada. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.