Packaging Corporation of America (PKG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PKG reports less variability in its free cash flow than 89.32% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PKG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SPNS, JP, LITE, AGI and AWK.
PKG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PKG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 182.87%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Packaging Corp Of America's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 182.87%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.91% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Packaging Corp Of America bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.91% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PKG than it is for 92.4% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
PKG Dividend Chart
PKG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PKG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||13.05%|
|3||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC||4.43%|
|4||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||4.07%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||3.65%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.41%|
|11||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.42%|
|12||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||2.37%|
|13||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.55%|
|16||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.43%|
|17||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.39%|
|19||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.97%|
|22||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|25||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PKG dividends?Want to do more research on Packaging Corp Of America's dividends? Try the links below:
Packaging Corp Of America Common Stock (PKG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Packaging Corp Of America (PKG) - Dividend Investor
Packaging Corp Of America (PKG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha