Packaging Corporation of America (PKG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PKG has less volatility in its price than 90.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PKG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BGCP, OVLY, FFIC, OFS and SWX.
PKG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Packaging Corp Of America, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 8.4% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Packaging Corp Of America's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Packaging Corp Of America's expected return of -8.4% is higher than 83.44% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Packaging Corp Of America bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.44% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PKG, approximately 70.87% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PKG Dividend Chart
PKG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PKG Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||3.61%|
|6||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||3.39%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.85%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.79%|
|9||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|10||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||2.09%|
|12||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.72%|
|13||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.44%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.31%|
|19||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|23||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|24||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on PKG dividends?Want to do more research on Packaging Corp Of America's dividends? Try the links below:
Packaging Corp Of America Common Stock (PKG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Packaging Corp Of America (PKG) - Dividend Investor
Packaging Corp Of America (PKG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha