Packaging Corporation of America (PKG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PKG has less volatility in its price than 90.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PKG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BGCP, OVLY, FFIC, OFS and SWX.
PKG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Packaging Corp Of America, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3.35%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Packaging Corp Of America are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, PKG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 72.92% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Packaging Corp Of America's expected return of 3.35% is higher than 82.64% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Packaging Corp Of America bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.64% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
PKG Dividend Chart
PKG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PKG Dividends vs. Peers
|2||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||4.27%|
|4||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||4.06%|
|6||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.32%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.91%|
|9||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|10||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||2.14%|
|11||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.59%|
|12||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.30%|
|17||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|20||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|21||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on PKG dividends?Want to do more research on Packaging Corp Of America's dividends? Try the links below:
Packaging Corp Of America Common Stock (PKG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Packaging Corp Of America (PKG) - Dividend Investor
Packaging Corp Of America (PKG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha