PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PKI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- PKI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 44.29% of US stocks).
PKI Stock Summary
- PKI's went public 35.81 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Perkinelmer Inc is reporting a growth rate of 256.44%; that's higher than 90.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PKI's revenue has grown 63.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XYL, BC, ITT, AIN, and FORTY.
- PKI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perkinelmer Inc's official web site, go to www.perkinelmer.com.
PKI Valuation Summary
- PKI's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 62.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PKI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PKI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKI.
PKI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12.64%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.85%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 89.45%.
The table below shows PKI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.87% of graded US stocks.
- PKI's asset turnover comes in at 0.601 -- ranking 40th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TMO, PACB, and PRPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKI.
The table below shows PKI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.82||52-week high||$192.00|
|Prev. close||$169.68||52-week low||$119.95|
|Day high||$172.23||Avg. volume||851,565|
|50-day MA||$180.75||Dividend yield||0.16%|
|200-day MA||$152.97||Market Cap||19.04B|
PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Company Bio
PerkinElmer Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to the diagnostics, research, environmental, industrial, and laboratory services markets worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Human Health and Environmental Health. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKI Latest Social Stream
View Full PKI Social Stream
Latest PKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Perkinelmer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKI as an investment opportunity.
PerkinElmer's (PKI) latest test receives EUA from the FDA, thereby enabling qualified laboratories to detect and differentiate SARS-CoV-2, influenza A, influenza B and RSV.
PerkinElmer's (PKI) unit receives FDA's EUA nod for its Anti-SARS-CoV-2 S1 Curve ELISA (IgG) that could aid in future understanding and provide insights on immune responses to SARS-CoV-2.
WALTHAM, Mass., October 12, 2021--PerkinElmer, Inc. (NYSE: PKI), a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. The Company will host a conference call the same day at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss these results. Prahlad Singh, president and chief executive officer, and Jamey Mock, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will host the confer
PerkinElmer (PKI) continues to gain momentum from a solid product portfolio and healthy margins. However, forex woes linger.
HCS Software and Services Market Insights on Emerging Scope Prophesy 2026 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher Corporation, General Electric Company, PerkinElmer
A recently introduced Global HCS Software and Services Market report includes factors such as size, growth, share, industry trends and project its growth by 2026. This comprehensive study aims to provide an overview of with in-depth market breakdown by product type, application, end-user, and region and collect useful data for this extensive, commercial study of 
PKI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|