PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI): Price and Financial Metrics
PKI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,009,556,688, Perkinelmer Inc has a greater market value than 85.65% of US stocks.
- PKI's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, PKI has reported earnings growth of 170.32%, putting it ahead of 91.16% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Perkinelmer Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BC, FORTY, CERN, AIN, and GNRC.
- PKI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perkinelmer Inc's official web site, go to www.perkinelmer.com.
PKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.39||52-week high||$162.70|
|Prev. close||$133.94||52-week low||$85.71|
|Day high||$135.20||Avg. volume||1,000,407|
|50-day MA||$131.12||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$129.61||Market Cap||14.95B|
PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Company Bio
PerkinElmer Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to the diagnostics, research, environmental, industrial, and laboratory services markets worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Human Health and Environmental Health. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
PKI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PKI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Perkinelmer Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 15.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PKI, they are:
- PKI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 23.09% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKI Latest Social Stream
View Full PKI Social Stream
Latest PKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Perkinelmer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKI as an investment opportunity.
PerkinElmer, Inc. (NYSE: PKI), a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world, today announced that the Company will present at the BofA Securities 2021 Virtual Health Care Conference on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
PerkinElmer, Inc. (NYSE: PKI), a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world, today announced that it anticipates reported and organic revenue growth of 98% and 90%, respectively, for the first quarter ended April 4, 2021.
PerkinElmer's (PKI) CRISPRi will help scientists get a firmer foothold in the biological pathways, processes and pathologies of disease.
PerkinElmer ([[PKI]] -0.6%) company Horizon Discovery announces that its gene editing and modulation portfolio is expanding to include a new family of CRISPR modulation (CRISPRmod) reagents for CRISPR interference (CRISPRi).The new reagents include the first-ever commercially available synthetic single guide RNAs for CRISPRi, as well as a patent-pending, dCas9-SALL1-SDS3 repressor available in mRNA and lentiviral formats. Horizon argues that,...
PKI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|