PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PKI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- PKI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PKI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.68% of US stocks).
PKI Stock Summary
- PKI's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, PKI has reported earnings growth of 296.69%, putting it ahead of 93.39% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PKI's revenue has grown 53.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.42% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Perkinelmer Inc are DLTR, DGX, PHM, FBHS, and FTV.
- PKI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perkinelmer Inc's official web site, go to www.perkinelmer.com.
PKI Valuation Summary
- PKI's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.4; this is 46.07% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PKI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PKI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKI.
PKI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.64%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 406.41%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 29.07%.
The table below shows PKI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.23||52-week high||$183.85|
|Prev. close||$179.30||52-week low||$111.46|
|Day high||$183.85||Avg. volume||911,485|
|50-day MA||$152.47||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|200-day MA||$140.21||Market Cap||20.43B|
PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Company Bio
PerkinElmer Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to the diagnostics, research, environmental, industrial, and laboratory services markets worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Human Health and Environmental Health. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
PKI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Perkinelmer Inc. To summarize, we found that Perkinelmer Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 120.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Perkinelmer Inc ended up being:
- PKI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Perkinelmer Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 28.3. This coverage rate is greater than that of 85.4% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 20.66% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKI Latest Social Stream
View Full PKI Social Stream
Latest PKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Perkinelmer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKI as an investment opportunity.
PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 26, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Steven Willoughby - VP of IR Prahlad Singh - President and CEO Jamey Mock - SVP and CFO Gene Lay - Founder and CEO, BioLegend PerkinElmer, Inc. Craig Monell - Head, Product Strategy &...
Global Ir Spectroscopy Market Report to Examine Manufacturing Cost Analysis, Growth, Distributors and Customers and Forecast to 2027
Latest Research report, Global Digital Security Control System Market Analysis 2021-2027: Various leaders along with players that are emerging, have been profiled in this report such as Spectra Analysis Instruments Inc., Foss, Perkinelmer Inc., Princeton Instruments (PI), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Bayspec, Inc.. The latest developments and growth opportunities in Digital Security Control System market […]
Worldwide Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy Industry to 2030 - Featuring Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific and PerkinElmer Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
PKI earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: PerkinElmer Inc, Healthcare Services Group Inc, AMN Healthcare Services Inc, Encompass Health Corp. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
PKI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|