PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI): Price and Financial Metrics
PKI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 436.58, Perkinelmer Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.3% of US stocks.
- Perkinelmer Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Perkinelmer Inc is higher than 89.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Perkinelmer Inc are CAE, ELAN, WAT, HOLX, and ITT.
- PKI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Perkinelmer Inc's official web site, go to www.perkinelmer.com.
PKI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.32||52-week high||$103.00|
|Prev. close||$86.00||52-week low||$78.35|
|Day high||$87.72||Avg. volume||672,487|
|50-day MA||$96.24||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$90.25||Market Cap||9.37B|
PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Company Bio
PerkinElmer Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to the diagnostics, research, environmental, industrial, and laboratory services markets worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Human Health and Environmental Health. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
PKI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PKI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Perkinelmer Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Perkinelmer Inc ended up being:
- 81% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 59.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 18.73% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|