PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -39.46 -- higher than 3.68% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PKI's price: NL, SMMF, SLGN, CMCO and RCL.
PKI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PKI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 92.97% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Perkinelmer Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Perkinelmer Inc's dividend yield of 0.15% is in the bottom 1.04%.
- PKI's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 16.67% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- In terms of opportunity, Perkinelmer Inc's estimated return of -92.97% surpasses about 4.52% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PKI Dividend Chart
PKI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|