PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -39.46 -- higher than 3.68% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PKI's price: NL, SMMF, SLGN, CMCO and RCL.
PKI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PKI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 91.75% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Perkinelmer Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Perkinelmer Inc produces a dividend yield 0.15% -- which falls in the bottom 1.05%.
- Perkinelmer Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 11.48% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PKI's provides a return of -91.75% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 5.35% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PKI Dividend Chart
PKI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|