PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PKI's comes in at -14.25 -- better than only 6.87% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PKI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EPD, BAK, GHM, AJX and ETR.
PKI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Perkinelmer Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.65% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Perkinelmer Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Perkinelmer Inc produces a dividend yield 0.22% -- which falls in the bottom 1.04%.
- PKI's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 5.26% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Perkinelmer Inc's estimated return of -87.65% surpasses about 3.55% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PKI Dividend Chart
PKI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|