PerkinElmer Inc. (PKI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -39.46 -- higher than 3.68% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PKI's price: NL, SMMF, SLGN, CMCO and RCL.
PKI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Perkinelmer Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 93.71% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Perkinelmer Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Perkinelmer Inc's dividend yield of 0.16% is in the bottom 0.93%.
- PKI's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 11.48% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PKI's provides a return of -93.71% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 2.96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PKI Dividend Chart
PKI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|