Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKOH POWR Grades
- PKOH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKOH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PKOH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.35% of US stocks).
PKOH Stock Summary
- Park Ohio Holdings Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.34% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,956.8, Park Ohio Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Park Ohio Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than only 4.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Park Ohio Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MTSI, PEN, NVGS, OPRX, and CDMO.
- Visit PKOH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pkoh.com.
PKOH Valuation Summary
- PKOH's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.2; this is 70.16% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PKOH's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKOH.
PKOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.09||52-week high||$41.78|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$14.18|
|Day high||$33.54||Avg. volume||32,294|
|50-day MA||$35.67||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$29.55||Market Cap||416.21M|
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH) Company Bio
Park-Ohio Holdings Corporation operates as an industrial supply chain logistics and diversified manufacturing company in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and other countries. The company operates in three segments: Supply Technologies, Assembly Components, and Engineered Products. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
PKOH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Park Ohio Holdings Corp. To summarize, we found that Park Ohio Holdings Corp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 700.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Park Ohio Holdings Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.79 -- which is good for besting merely 24.29% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- 43% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Park Ohio Holdings Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PKOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKOH Latest Social Stream
View Full PKOH Social Stream
Latest PKOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park Ohio Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKOH as an investment opportunity.
Park-Ohio (PKOH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 55.88% and 3.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ParkOhio (NASDAQ: PKOH) announces the following webcast:
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
CLEVELAND, OHIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: PKOH) today announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020. Matthew V. Crawford, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We are pleased to have ended the year with continued strengthening in the performance of our diversified business. Despite the challenges of last year, 2020 will be remembered as the year during which we realigned our business and created a stronger foundation for future growth. Our ar
Park-Ohio (PKOH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.26% and 2.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PKOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PKOHWant to see what other sources are saying about Park Ohio Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch