Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKOH POWR Grades
- PKOH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.93% of US stocks.
- PKOH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- PKOH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PKOH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PKOH is 5.73 -- better than 92.53% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.1, PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than only 2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP are TPC, SYPR, ORN, EAST, and DLA.
- PKOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.pkoh.com.
PKOH Valuation Summary
- PKOH's EV/EBIT ratio is 51.2; this is 192.57% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PKOH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKOH.
PKOH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.66%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.51%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -66.36%.
The table below shows PKOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKOH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.14% of graded US stocks.
- PKOH's asset turnover comes in at 1.078 -- ranking 4th of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- GTLS, TRS, and MTRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKOH.
The table below shows PKOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PKOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.34||52-week high||$23.47|
|Prev. close||$12.76||52-week low||$9.23|
|Day high||$13.39||Avg. volume||46,444|
|50-day MA||$12.50||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$14.63||Market Cap||158.22M|
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH) Company Bio
Park-Ohio Holdings Corporation operates as an industrial supply chain logistics and diversified manufacturing company in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and other countries. The company operates in three segments: Supply Technologies, Assembly Components, and Engineered Products. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKOH Latest Social Stream
View Full PKOH Social Stream
Latest PKOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKOH as an investment opportunity.
Further weakness as Park-Ohio Holdings (NASDAQ:PKOH) drops 14% this week, taking five-year losses to 66%
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. ( NASDAQ:PKOH ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 17% in the last month...
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:PKOH ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.125 per share on 2nd of...
Park-Ohio (PKOH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.18% and 1.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CLEVELAND, OHIO, November 07, 2022--Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: PKOH) today announced its results for the third quarter of 2022.
CLEVELAND, OHIO, November 04, 2022--The Board of Directors of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: PKOH) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share on the common stock outstanding, to be paid on December 2, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 18, 2022.
PKOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PKOHWant to see what other sources are saying about Park Ohio Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch