Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH): Price and Financial Metrics
PKOH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.10||52-week high||$28.79|
|Prev. close||$22.77||52-week low||$10.90|
|Day high||$24.14||Avg. volume||45,029|
|50-day MA||$22.64||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$17.71||Market Cap||315.42M|
PKOH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKOH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PKOH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKOH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PKOH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
PKOH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PKOH is 5.35 -- better than 91.67% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 7.75% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP is reporting a growth rate of 215.38%; that's higher than 94.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP are SWK, BV, ECPG, TBI, and HMN.
- PKOH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.pkoh.com.
PKOH Valuation Summary
- PKOH's price/earnings ratio is -186.8; this is 1043.43% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PKOH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKOH.
PKOH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -219.43%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -61.83%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -61.83%.
The table below shows PKOH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKOH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKOH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.14% of graded US stocks.
- PKOH's asset turnover comes in at 1.078 -- ranking 4th of 7 Fabricated Products stocks.
- GTLS, TRS, and MTRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKOH.
The table below shows PKOH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (PKOH) Company Bio
Park-Ohio Holdings Corporation operates as an industrial supply chain logistics and diversified manufacturing company in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and other countries. The company operates in three segments: Supply Technologies, Assembly Components, and Engineered Products. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
PKOH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKOH Latest Social Stream
View Full PKOH Social Stream
Latest PKOH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK OHIO HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKOH as an investment opportunity.
CLEVELAND, OHIO, November 20, 2023--Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: PKOH) announced today that Moody’s Investors Service, Inc. ("Moody’s") has upgraded the ratings of ParkOhio Industries, Inc. ("ParkOhio"), including the Corporate Family Rating ("CFR") to B2 from B3, and the Senior Unsecured Rating to Caa1 from Caa2.
In a notable insider transaction, Director MOORE DAN T III has parted with 6,316 shares of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:PKOH), a significant move that warrants a closer look by investors and market analysts.
In a recent transaction on November 9, 2023, Director MOORE DAN T III of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:PKOH) sold 10,239 shares of the company's stock.
Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:PKOH) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 4, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Park-Ohio Third Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Today’s conference is also recorded [Operator Instructions] Before we get started, I want to remind everyone that certain statements made on today’s call may be forward-looking statements […]
CLEVELAND, OHIO, November 03, 2023--The Board of Directors of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: PKOH) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share on the common stock outstanding, to be paid on December 1, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 17, 2023.
PKOH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PKOHWant to see what other sources are saying about Park Ohio Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Park Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch