Plumas Bancorp (PLBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLBC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $222,777,281, Plumas Bancorp has a greater market value than only 24.55% of US stocks.
- PLBC's current price/earnings ratio is 10.6, which is higher than 27.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.98 for Plumas Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 94.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBAN, FBNC, BSRR, AMAL, and STBA.
- PLBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plumas Bancorp's official web site, go to www.plumasbank.com.
PLBC Valuation Summary
- PLBC's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.5; this is 117.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 228 months, PLBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.4.
- Over the past 228 months, PLBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLBC.
PLBC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.19%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 99.16%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 143.04%.
The table below shows PLBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.46% of graded US stocks.
- PLBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLBC.
The table below shows PLBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.51||52-week high||$41.30|
|Prev. close||$31.00||52-week low||$28.20|
|Day high||$30.20||Avg. volume||16,808|
|50-day MA||$35.44||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$35.21||Market Cap||172.43M|
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Company Bio
Plumas Bancorp is the holding company for Plumas Bank, a community bank serving customers through several offices located Northeastern California. The Bank provides deposit, lending, mortgage, and commercial banking products and services to business and retail customers. Plumas Bank also provides banking services to agribusinesses, and offers mutual funds and insurance services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLBC Social Stream
Latest PLBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plumas Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLBC as an investment opportunity.
Plumas Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PLBC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ:PLBC) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, 14.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.14.Forward yield 1.78%Payable Feb. 15; for shareholders of record Jan.
RENO, Nev., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on Plumas Bancorp common stock of $0.16 per share, payable February 15, 2022, to stockholders of record as of January 31, 2022. About Plumas Bancorp Plumas Bancorp is headquartered in Reno, Nevada. Plumas Bancorp’s principal subsidiary is Plumas Bank, which was founded in 1980. Plumas Ban
RENO, Nevada, Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq: PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank, today announced record total assets and earnings at and for the year ended December 31, 2021. Total assets were $1.6 billion at December 31, 2021, an increase of $502 million from $1.1 billion at December 31, 2020. For the twelve months ended December 31, 2021, the Company reported net income of $21.0 million or $3.82 per share, an increase of $6.5 million from $14.5 million or $2.80
Plumas Bank and the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco join forces to donate $75,000 for wildfire relief
QUINCY, CALIF., Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ:PLBC), recently announced that it donated $50,000 to the Dixie Fire Fund to provide disaster relief and long-term revitalization for communities affected by California’s largest wildfire in history. Today Plumas Bank shared that it secured another $25,000 in matching funds from the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco (FHLBank San Francisco). To date, the Dixie Fire Fund has rais
PLBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|