Plumas Bancorp (PLBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLBC POWR Grades
- PLBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.89% of US stocks.
- PLBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 146 days.
- PLBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
PLBC Stock Summary
- PLBC has a higher market value than 25.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $170,532,747.
- PLBC's current price/earnings ratio is 7.26, which is higher than just 22.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PLBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLUMAS BANCORP are FGBI, PEBK, EMCF, AMAL, and OBT.
- PLBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLUMAS BANCORP's official web site, go to www.plumasbank.com.
PLBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PLBC's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- PLBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 241 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLBC.
PLBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 113.97%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.79%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 35.12%.
The table below shows PLBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.46% of graded US stocks.
- PLBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLBC.
The table below shows PLBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.37||52-week high||$41.30|
|Prev. close||$28.98||52-week low||$26.48|
|Day high||$29.30||Avg. volume||12,640|
|50-day MA||$30.38||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$33.37||Market Cap||165.82M|
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Company Bio
Plumas Bancorp is the holding company for Plumas Bank, a community bank serving customers through several offices located Northeastern California. The Bank provides deposit, lending, mortgage, and commercial banking products and services to business and retail customers. Plumas Bank also provides banking services to agribusinesses, and offers mutual funds and insurance services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLBC Social Stream
Latest PLBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLUMAS BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLBC as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - August 25, 2022) - Stonegate Capital Partners updates coverage on Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ: PLBC). The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://stonegateinc.com/reports/PLBC_Q2FY22.pdf To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
RENO, Nev., July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on Plumas Bancorp common stock of $0.16 per share, payable August 15, 2022, to stockholders of record as of August 1, 2022. About Plumas Bancorp Plumas Bancorp is headquartered in Reno, Nevada. Plumas Bancorp’s principal subsidiary is Plumas Bank, which was founded in 1980. Plumas Bank is
RENO, Nevada, July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank, today announced earnings during the second quarter of 2022 of $5.7 million or $0.97 per share, an increase of $1.2 million from $4.5 million or $0.86 per share during the second quarter of 2021. Diluted earnings per share increased to $0.96 per share during the three months ended June 30, 2022 up from $0.85 per share during the quarter ended June 30, 2021. For the six months ended Jun
Plumas Bancorp honored among best-in-class banking institutions: Bank performance adds to streak of annual recognitions from industry groups
RENO, Nev., June 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ: PLBC), the holding company of Plumas Bank, announced several recognitions by leading financial investment companies who evaluate the performance of financial institutions nationwide. The honors are awarded based on key performance indicators that signal positive value to potential investors and indicate an institution’s ability to deliver consistent growth. Building on its 40-plus year history of delivering excellence, Plumas
PLBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|