Plumas Bancorp (PLBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLBC POWR Grades
- PLBC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- PLBC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 103 days.
- PLBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
PLBC Stock Summary
- PLBC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 212.07 -- higher than 85.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.04, Plumas Bancorp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 14.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PLBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEBK, GNTY, CVLY, AROW, and MBCN.
- PLBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plumas Bancorp's official web site, go to www.plumasbank.com.
PLBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.13||52-week high||$31.02|
|Prev. close||$27.65||52-week low||$17.00|
|Day high||$28.62||Avg. volume||10,263|
|50-day MA||$28.58||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$23.97||Market Cap||140.99M|
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Company Bio
Plumas Bancorp is the holding company for Plumas Bank, a community bank serving customers through several offices located Northeastern California. The Bank provides deposit, lending, mortgage, and commercial banking products and services to business and retail customers. Plumas Bank also provides banking services to agribusinesses, and offers mutual funds and insurance services.
PLBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLBC Social Stream
Latest PLBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plumas Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLBC as an investment opportunity.
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.98%Payable May 17; for shareholders of record May 1; ex-div April 29.See PLBC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
QUINCY, Calif., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on Plumas Bancorp common stock of $0.14 per share, payable May 17, 2021, to stockholders of record as of May 1, 2021. About Plumas Bancorp Founded in 1980, Plumas Bank is a locally owned and managed full-service community bank headquartered in Northeastern California. The Bank operates thirteen branches: eleven located in the northern California counties of Plumas, Lassen, Placer, Nevada, Modoc and Shasta and two branches located in the northern Nevada counties of Washoe and Carson City. The Bank also operates three loan production offices: two located in the northern Califo...
QUINCY, Calif., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq: PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank, today announced record quarterly earnings during the first quarter 2021 of $4.4 million or $0.86 per share, an increase of $1.1 million from $3.3 million or $0.64 per share during the first quarter of 2020. Diluted earnings per share increased to $0.85 during the three months ended March 31, 2021 up from $0.63 per share during the quarter ended March 31, 2020. Included in the current quarter are expenses totaling $191 thousand, or $0.04 per share, related to Plumas Bancorp’s pending acquisition of Feather River Bancorp, Inc. Return on average assets was 1.55% during the current quarter, up from 1.53% during the first quarter of 2020. Return on average equity increased to ...
QUINCY, Calif., Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ:PLBC), recently announced that it donated $25,000 to local non-profit organizations to provide food to those in need throughout its service area. A matching COVID-19 pandemic relief grant of $10,000 from the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco (FHLBank San Francisco) helped make the donation possible. “As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create economic hardship for many, we are inspired every day by local non-profit organizations who are stepping up to support our communities. That’s why we’ve reached out to every community that we serve and made donations to local food banks and social services organizations,” commented Andrew J. Ryback, Plumas Bank president and ch...
Click here to learn more about Mentorship - Disclaimer
PLBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|