Plumas Bancorp (PLBC): Price and Financial Metrics
PLBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.59||52-week high||$45.31|
|Prev. close||$34.05||52-week low||$31.02|
|Day high||$34.05||Avg. volume||13,517|
|50-day MA||$34.27||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$35.54||Market Cap||197.17M|
PLBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLBC POWR Grades
- PLBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLBC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PLBC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.41% of US stocks).
PLBC Stock Summary
- PLBC's current price/earnings ratio is 6.6, which is higher than merely 12.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PLBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.22% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PLUMAS BANCORP's share price is greater than that of merely 20.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WABC, CFFI, FHB, CBAN, and NKSH.
- PLBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLUMAS BANCORP's official web site, go to www.plumasbank.com.
PLBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PLBC's price/sales ratio is 18.18% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- PLBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLBC.
PLBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.86%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.52%.
The table below shows PLBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.46% of graded US stocks.
- PLBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLBC.
The table below shows PLBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Company Bio
Plumas Bancorp is the holding company for Plumas Bank, a community bank serving customers through several offices located Northeastern California. The Bank provides deposit, lending, mortgage, and commercial banking products and services to business and retail customers. Plumas Bank also provides banking services to agribusinesses, and offers mutual funds and insurance services.
PLBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLBC Social Stream
Latest PLBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLUMAS BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLBC as an investment opportunity.
Institutions own 39% of Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ:PLBC) shares but individual investors control 44% of the company
Key Insights Plumas Bancorp's significant individual investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced...
RENO, Nev., Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on Plumas Bancorp common stock of $0.25 per share, payable November 15, 2023, to stockholders of record as of November 1, 2023. About Plumas Bancorp Plumas Bancorp is headquartered in Reno, Nevada. Plumas Bancorp’s principal subsidiary is Plumas Bank, which was founded in 1980. Plumas Ban
Strong performance with net income of $8.0 million, up from $7.2 million in Q3 2022
RENO, Nev., Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank, today announced earnings during the third quarter of 2023 of $8.0 million or $1.36 per share, an increase of $742 thousand from $7.2 million or $1.24 per share during the third quarter of 2022. Diluted earnings per share increased to $1.34 per share during the three months ended September 30, 2023 up from $1.23 per share during the quarter ended September 30, 2022. For the nine months e
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you pick the right individual stocks...
PLBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|