Plumas Bancorp (PLBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLBC POWR Grades
- PLBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.3% of US stocks.
- PLBC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 45 weeks.
- PLBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.12% of US stocks).
PLBC Stock Summary
- PLBC has a market capitalization of $185,116,891 -- more than approximately only 19.4% of US stocks.
- PLBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.49%, Plumas Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.46% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plumas Bancorp are FULT, SMMF, BSRR, CFFI, and FMNB.
- Visit PLBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plumasbank.com.
PLBC Valuation Summary
- PLBC's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.5; this is 117.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 228 months, PLBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.4.
- Over the past 228 months, PLBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLBC.
PLBC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 116%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 209.77%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.79%.
The table below shows PLBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.46% of graded US stocks.
- PLBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLBC.
The table below shows PLBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.82||52-week high||$33.26|
|Prev. close||$31.86||52-week low||$18.70|
|Day high||$32.45||Avg. volume||14,958|
|50-day MA||$32.11||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$28.58||Market Cap||184.87M|
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Company Bio
Plumas Bancorp is the holding company for Plumas Bank, a community bank serving customers through several offices located Northeastern California. The Bank provides deposit, lending, mortgage, and commercial banking products and services to business and retail customers. Plumas Bank also provides banking services to agribusinesses, and offers mutual funds and insurance services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLBC Social Stream
Latest PLBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plumas Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLBC as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Plumas...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
RENO, Nev., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank (the Bank), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on Plumas Bancorp common stock of $0.14 per share, payable August 16, 2021, to stockholders of record as of August 2, 2021.
RENO, Nev., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank, today announced earnings during the second quarter of 2021 of $4.5 million or $0.86 per share, an increase of $1.3 million from $3.2 million or $0.62 per share during the second quarter of 2020. Diluted earnings per share increased to $0.85 per share during the three months ended June 30, 2021 up from $0.61 per share during the quarter ended June 30, 2020.
Plumas Bancorp announced the completion of its acquisition of Feather River Bancorp, Inc., the holding company for Bank of Feather River, effective July 1, 2021. On the same day, Bank of Feather River merged with and into Plumass subsidiary, Plumas Bank. The transaction was previously announced on March 11, 2021. The post Plumas Bancorp Acquires Feather River Bancorp appeared first on GlobalFinTechSeries .
PLBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|