Plumas Bancorp (PLBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PLBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLBC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 148 days.
- PLBC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.82% of US stocks).
PLBC Stock Summary
- PLBC's current price/earnings ratio is 7.33, which is higher than merely 21.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PLUMAS BANCORP is higher than just 16.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.02 for PLUMAS BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 95.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLUMAS BANCORP are WABC, NKSH, CCNE, SYBT, and FBNC.
- Visit PLBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plumasbank.com.
PLBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PLBC's price/sales ratio is 180% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PLBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLBC.
PLBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.86%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.52%.
The table below shows PLBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.46% of graded US stocks.
- PLBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CFR, PNC, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLBC.
The table below shows PLBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.40||52-week high||$45.31|
|Prev. close||$33.10||52-week low||$26.48|
|Day high||$33.97||Avg. volume||14,605|
|50-day MA||$40.08||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$33.76||Market Cap||195.72M|
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Company Bio
Plumas Bancorp is the holding company for Plumas Bank, a community bank serving customers through several offices located Northeastern California. The Bank provides deposit, lending, mortgage, and commercial banking products and services to business and retail customers. Plumas Bank also provides banking services to agribusinesses, and offers mutual funds and insurance services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PLBC Social Stream
Latest PLBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLUMAS BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLBC as an investment opportunity.
Plumas Bancorp Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$4.53 (vs US$3.82 in FY 2021)
Plumas Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PLBC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$68.3m (up 25% from FY 2021...
Stonegate Capital Partners Updates Coverage On Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) 2022 Q4
Dallas, Texas--(Newsfile Corp. - March 6, 2023) - Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ: PLBC): Stonegate Capital Partners updates coverage on Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq: PLBC). The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://stonegateinc.com/reports/PLBC_4Q22.pdf. To view the full announcement, including downloadable images, bios, and more, click here. ...
Here's Why We Think Plumas Bancorp (NASDAQ:PLBC) Is Well Worth Watching
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Plumas Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
RENO, Nev., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq:PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on Plumas Bancorp common stock of $0.25 per share, payable February 15, 2023, to stockholders of record as of February 1, 2023. About Plumas Bancorp Plumas Bancorp is headquartered in Reno, Nevada. Plumas Bancorp’s principal subsidiary is Plumas Bank, which was founded in 1980. Plumas Ban
Plumas Bancorp Reports Record Earnings for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022
RENO, Nev., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plumas Bancorp (Nasdaq: PLBC), the parent company of Plumas Bank, today announced record earnings for the year and three months ended December 31, 2022. For the twelve months ended December 31, 2022, the Company reported net income of $26.4 million or $4.53 per share, an increase of $5.4 million, or 26% from $21.0 million or $3.82 per share earned during 2021. Earnings per diluted share increased to $4.47 during the twelve months ended December 31, 2
PLBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLBCWant to do more research on Plumas Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plumas Bancorp (PLBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...